There were the broken ribs last year, then the dislocated jaw.
去年先是断了肋骨,接着是下颏骨脱臼。
You're so very much alone that you became desperate.
你是如此孤独,越来越绝望。
You knew that someday your husband would kill you.
你知道总有一天你丈夫会打死你。
You see, I have this friend...a very powerful friend who knows how to take care of problems like your husband.
你看,我这位朋友...有权有势,能解决你丈夫这类的问题。
Did you know that most insulin pumps are networked these days?
你知道如今胰岛素泵都联网了吗?
A wonderful technological advancement that assures that diabetics are alerted when their blood sugar is too low or too high.
了不起的技术进步,可以随时提醒糖尿病人他们的血糖过低或是过高。
Unfortunately, those pumps can be tampered with to give false readings.
不幸的是,这些泵输出的数据可以被篡改作假。
I'm sure you know what happens to someone who takes too much insulin.
我想你很清楚注入过多胰岛素有何后果。
What are you saying? What can your friend possibly do for me?
你在说什么?你的朋友能为我做什么?
The same thing you were about to do. You're such an honest person, you even applied for a gun permit.
做你打算去做的事。你还真是实诚,居然还去申请持枪许可。
A. 38 ruger L.C. , wasn't it? A pistol small enough to fit inside that handbag you hold so tightly.
点38鲁格LC,是吧?这手枪小得足以装进你现在紧攥的手提包中。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。
You might be the last honest person in the world, Rachel, and it would be a shame to see you make such a terrible mistake.
你也许是全世界最后的正直人了,雷切尔,眼睁睁看你铸成大错未免太可惜了。
You won't have to kill your husband. And you can be certain he'll never hurt you again.
你不用杀你丈夫。而且他肯定不能再伤害你了。
How can you possibly know that?
你怎么能知道?
Because he's dead.
因为他死了。