Alice. Oh, Alice. Thank goodness you're finally here.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝 谢天谢地你终于来了
It's that girl again.
我们又见到她了
Alice. You're back.
爱丽丝 你回来啦
Don't be nice to her. She's late.
别对她那么好 她来迟了
Have I come at a bad time?
我是不是来错了时候
On the contrary.
正好相反
We were afraid you weren't coming at all.
我们原来还怕你不来了
What's the matter?
出什么事了
The hatter's the matter.
疯帽子成疯子了
Or the matter of the hatter.
是疯子成疯帽子了
The former. No, the latter.
是帽子疯了 是疯子疯了
Tweedles?
对对们
He's mad.
他疯了
The hatter?
疯帽子
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
That's his muchness.
那是他的特质
That's what makes him so...
不那样的话 他还会是他吗
But he's grown darker... Less dafter. Denies himself laughter.And no scheme of ours can raise any sort of smile. We rather hoped you might help us save him.
但他变得很阴沉 不笑不闹的 给多少阳光也不灿烂 我们想尽了各种办法也是徒劳 根本逗不笑他 我们只希望你能尽快赶来 帮我们救救他
What happened?
出了什么事了
There was a great storm.We ventured out into the tulgey woods to investigate.
在一次打风暴中 我们几个跑到淘气森林去探查情况
Come, quadruped.
来 四脚兽
Fetch!
叼住它
Your turn!
该你了