You can't call me by my human name. I'm Slegowart. - I'm sorry, slegowart.
你不能用我的人类名字叫我。我是斯莱格沃特。-抱歉,斯莱格沃特。
No, now I'm evan. Okay, guys, we've been in reality for too long. Game on!
又错了,我现在是埃文。好了,伙计们,我们已经在现实中太久了。游戏开始!
Ooh! I am wounded. Chicapu, you're a worthy adversary indeed.
哦!我受伤了。切卡普,你真的是个不错的对手。
Quick, Wardart, throw your fireball. No, not at me. No, not--
快点儿,把你的火球扔出去。不,别对着我扔。别......
Ha ha, dead! You are dead.
哈哈,死了!你死了。
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么搞的?
Well, you told me to throw it.
是你告诉我扔的。
Not at me. I'm out of the game now.
别朝我扔啊。我已经在游戏中被你打死了。
Well, can't you just call backsies or something?
难道不能重玩什么的吗?
Backsies? What are you, five?
重玩?你多大了,五岁吗?
Oh, I'm five? You're the one running around the park dressed like a giant frog.
噢。我五岁?你才是那个围着公园跑穿得像个大青蛙的人。
I am a magic toad.
我是一只魔法蟾蜍。
Yes yes, you are, which means I must now leave the mythical land of nerdingham.
是是,你是,也就是说我必须现在离开这片诺丁汉姆的神话大陆了
For I have lost interest. No matter how good thou looketh in a swimsuit. Chicapu, away! Come here, you. Okay.
因为我已经失去兴趣了。不论你穿着泳衣有多好看。切卡普,咱们走。过来。好的。
So you brought that girl here on a date? -Yeah.
这么说来你把那个女孩带这来约会的?-是的。
So it's almost as if I were on a date.
这几乎就像是我在约会。