Bob, what's going on? - All right, look...Honey, the truth is in all the excitement of that night with the award and the lights...
鲍伯,怎么回事?-好吧,听着...亲爱的,事实是在那个满是奖杯和灯光的兴奋之夜里......
I don't know. I just-- I forgot to thank you. And then we made the tape to cover up the lie and I just-- I'm really really sorry.
怎么说呢。我只是,我忘记感谢你。然后我们做了这卷带子掩盖这个谎言,我,我真的真的很对不起。
Look, bob, I really-- I appreciate the effort, but why did you have to lie to me?
听着,鲍伯,我真的,我感谢你的努力,但是你为什么得向我撒谎?
I mean if we don't have honesty, what do we have here?
我是说如果我们之间没有了真诚,那我们还有什么?
What do we have here? Mom, according to your chart, it says there's nothing wrong with your eye and you should have gone home yesterday.
我们这里还有什么?老妈,根据这张表,你的眼睛没有任何问题,你昨天就应该回家了。
Hey, you wanna pretend the last minute of our lives never happened?
嘿,愿意忘掉我们上一分钟所说过的话吗?
What last minute?
什么上一分钟?
Our two peoples have been in conflict for many years. -Mm. -Today the final battle begins.
我们两族已经交战多年。-嗯。-今天是最后的决战了。
Chicapu is supposed to say, "assume the positions and prepare for the gorgonic war."
切卡普应该说“接受体罚准备高更尼克之战。”
Charlie, say "go." -Go!
查莉,说“开始。” -开始!
Chicapu has spoken. Let the battle commence! Wardart, come quick!
切卡普已经说了,开始战斗了!沃达特,快点!
Ha! Feel my wrath, you knaves!
哈!感受下我的愤怒吧,你这无赖!
Never! Vengeance will be mine in the name of Gorgon.
决不!以高更之名复仇之魂是我的。
Hey, Evan, Evan, what am I supposed to do?
嘿,埃文,埃文,我要怎么做?
Reality! -For crying out loud.
回到现实了。-搞什么飞机。