We don't have to rebuild it, captain. We could just patch it up.
上尉,我们不必完全重建。我们只需把它修复
You know, the supports look like hell, but I think they'll hold.
虽然这桥看似烂透了,但我觉得它能挺住
We can build decking, bridge them over these gaps and drive across.
我们修好桥面,能把车开过去就行
Doesn't have to last forever, right? Just one night.
不必修得屹立千古,只需撑过一晚
We have no choice. Start building the decking, Jamil.
看来别无选择。杰米尔,开工修桥吧
Hey, man, what about the beamers?
那怎么对付激光飞船呢
It's too bad they learned how to beat our jamming so quickly.
它们这么快就学会冲破我们的障碍,真是糟透了
We'll figure out a way to deal with the air threat.
我们会想出办法对付那些飞行器
Once we get across, we have no idea what's in that forest. Could run smack into an ambush.
等我们过了河,还不知道森林里有什么。也许会遭遇敌人埋伏
That's why somebody's got to go across for a look-see. Anybody up for a cold swim?
所以必须派人先过去探探。有谁想冬泳吗
I'll do it. Maggie and I will take the boat. We'll go across. We'll check it out.
我来吧,我和玛吉划船过去。我们过河去,探探对岸情况
It'll take you too long to paddle across. I can swim it faster and not be seen.
划船过去太费时了。我游过去更快,而且更隐蔽
Really? You've been away, dad. This is what I do.
真的吗?爸,你离开太久了,这是我的工作
He's right, Tom. He's the best... man for the job, yeah.
汤姆,他说得对。他最适合...这份工作
You take Jimmy with you to cover your route to the riverbank. Tonight.
你把吉米找来,让他掩护你过河。今晚行动