Dr. Clair ... this time, you can't stop me.
克莱尔博士…这次,你管不了我了
And what is the reason behind this embargo?
还有到底为什么禁止我吃它?
T.S., Do you know where this smell of those marvellous sausages comes from?
T.S.,你知道这种超凡的香肠的香味哪来的吗?
It's from a smell factory on the New Jersey Turnpike.
是一个小作坊生产的,在新泽西州收费公路上
It was carefully designed and artificially synthesized to maximize their desirability.
这玩样是有意设计和人工合成出来的…让人们的食欲膨胀
Do you like it one?
你想来一根吗?
A drink with that?
你想要配一杯饮料吗?
Sure, Is that included?
好啊,要另付钱吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然不用
I'm gonna give you straw.
我会给你一根吸管…
and one of my best hot dogs,I hope you like it.
再给你挑个最好的热狗,你肯定会喜欢的
Hi Marj.
嗨,玛吉
I want you to look at this.
看看这个
Some kid out of Montana ran away or got himself kidnapped or something.
有个蒙大拿的小鬼离家出走了...或许被绑架了...谁知道呢
Can I know where to put that?
能把这张贴你这儿么?
Hmm..just put up on the board.
贴告示板上吧
Thanks
谢了
I know someone who ain't gonna be happy with you... your mom!.
我晓得有人该不高兴了 你妈妈!
Just kiddin', young man.
开个玩笑,小伙子
But if you eat a hot dog before your dinner,you ain't gonna hungry for the soup she made ya.
我是说要是你现在把热狗吃了,一会就该不想吃饭了
I don't hav a mother around.My parents are dead.
我没有妈妈,我父母都死了
You take care little guy.
你可得当心,小家伙
You see what happens to kids that go astray?
你也晓得...走错路的小孩会怎么样