You know why the right sole is more worn out than the left one?
你知道为什么右边鞋底比左边磨损得更厉害?
Because one of your legs is shorter than the other?
因为你的一条腿比另一条短些?
Nope. Because these shoes belong to Johnny Cash He always kept the beat.
不,因为这是约翰尼·卡什的鞋子,而他总是保持着音乐节拍
You think the dead sparrow in your kitchen right when you were born is a more credible story?
你觉得在你出生的那一刻死在厨房里的麻雀…这个故事更让人难以置信吗?
That's what mom told me.
那是我妈妈告诉我的
Your mother gave birth in the kitchen?
你妈妈在厨房生下你的,嘿?
You see?
你看到了?
What?
什么?
The Sparrow.
那只麻雀
Once Upon a time there was a sparrow that was very ill didn't have the strength to go south.
从前,有一只病重的麻雀,他没有足够的力气往南飞了
Go without me, he told his children.
别管我了走吧,他告诉他的孩子们
I'll find shelter from the cold and I'll see you in spring.
我会找到躲避严寒的庇护所的,来年春天再会
So, did he survive?
那,他活下来了吗?
The bird went to an oak tree and asked if he could take shelter in his leaves.
那鸟儿找到一棵橡树,问橡树他能不能在叶子里避寒
But the oak was, the cold and arrogant tree. he refused.
但那是一棵冰冷而傲慢的橡树,没同意
The peach, the aspen, the willow, the elm, they all said no, can you believe this?
杂子树,白杨树,柳树,榆树,他们都说不,你信不信?
I guess.
我猜是吧