This is a nice bridge.
这座桥真漂亮。
Yeah.
是的。
This is kind of weird.
感觉怪怪的。
Isn't it? I mean, I feel a little awkward. But it's all right. Right?
是吗?我觉得有点尴尬。但没关系不是吗?
Yeah, this is great. Let's go to some places. Look at your book. Yeah, let's go to some places.
是的,这非常棒。找些地方看看吧。看看你的书。 好的,我们找找看。
Let's ask these guys. Okay.
我去问问这些人。 好的。
Excuse me. Excuse me?
抱歉,打扰一下?
sprechen Sie English?
你们会说英语吗?
Ja. Of course. Do you speak German for a change?
当然会。 能不能换成你说德语?
What? No, it was a joke.
什么? 开个玩笑。
We just got into Vienna today, and we're looking for something fun to do.
我们今天刚到维也纳,想找些有意思的地方看看。
Like museums, exhibitions things... But museums are not that funny anymore these days.
例如博物馆,展览会之类。 但最近博物馆没什么意思。
They are closing right now. How long are you going to be here?
他们马上就要关门了,你们会在这儿逗留多久?
Just for tonight.
就一个晚上。
Why did you come to Vienna? What could you be expecting?
你们为什么来维也纳?你们想看些什么?
We're on honeymoon.
我们在渡蜜月。
Yeah, she got pregnant, we had to get married.... I don't believe you. You're a bad liar.
是的,她怀孕了,我们不得不结婚... 得了吧,我不信,你不懂撒谎。
This is a play we're both in. We would like to invite you.
我们有场演出,很乐意邀请你们观看。
You're actors?
你们是演员?
Not professional. Part time for fun.
不是专业的,只是业余爱好。
It's a play about a cow and lndians searching for it.
是关于一头母牛和寻找它的印第安人。
There are also politicians, Mexicans Russians, communists.... You have a real cow on stage? No, an actor in a cow costume.
另外还有政客,墨西哥人,俄罗斯人,共产主义者…… 用真正的母牛表演吗? 不,是由一个演员扮演。