All right, I have an admittedly insane idea, but if I don't ask you this, you know, it'll haunt me the rest of my life.
好吧。我有个无疑是疯狂的想法,但要是不问你的话,我下半辈子都会耿耿于怀的。
What?
是什么?
I want to keep talking to you. You know, I have no idea what your situation is but I feel like we have some kind of connection. Right?
我想继续跟你聊天,尽管我对你一无所知......但我觉得我们似乎似曾相识,同意吗?
Yeah. Me too.
是的,我同意。
Yeah, right, well, great. So listen, here's the deal.
那就好,是这样。
This is what we should do. You should get off the train with me here in Vienna, and come check out the town.
我们应该这样。你跟我一起下车游览维也纳。
What? Come on. It'll be fun.
什么? 来吧,肯定很有意思。
Come on. What would we do?
来吧。 我们做些什么?
I don't know. All I know is I have to catch an Austrian Airlines flight tomorrow morning at nine thirty,
不知道,我只知道我的飞机是明早9:30,
and I don't really have enough money for a hotel, so I was just going to walk around, and it would be a lot more fun if you came with me.
而且我没钱住旅馆了,所以只好到处走走......如果你和我同行会更有意思。
And if I turn out to be some kind of psycho, you need just get on the next train.
如果我是某个神经病的话,你只需要改乘下一班火车。
All right, all right. Think of it like this.
好吧,好吧,设想一下。
Jump ahead 10,20 years, okay? And you're married.
10年,20年之后,懂吗?你结婚之后。
Only your marriage doesn't have that same energy it used to have.
你的婚姻失去了曾经有过的活力。
You start to blame your husband.
你开始责备你的丈夫。