You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I own ten percent of the company.
我有公司十分之一的股份
Your father set those shares aside for me.
是你父亲留给我的公司股份
Correction.
纠正一点
He gave them to your mother... Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone.
他把股份给了你母亲 你母亲去年又卖给了我
Along with the bond on the house.
当时你不在 还有房契也给了我
Her house?
她卖了房子
The bond we will redeem against your ship.
我们会用房契把你的船买下来
But that was my father's ship.
但那是我父亲的船
Indeed. Sign over the vessel... And you will redeem the house.
的确是 签了卖船契约 你就可以赎回房子
Report to work Monday morning... And you will receive a salary and a pension.
周一早上你去上班报到 就会领薪水和年金了
And give up the wonder?
还要放弃奇迹号
Otherwise, we cannot help you. Or your mother.
除此以外我们没法帮你 还有你母亲
Alice. Alice!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
How could you sell our shares?
你怎么把股份卖了
Everything I do is for you, Alice.
我所做的一切都是为了你好 爱丽丝
So you can make a decent start in life.
为了让你的生活有个美好的开始
Five minutes ago I was a sea captain.
五分钟前我还是个船长
A sea captain is no job for a lady.
当船长的工作不适合姑娘家
Time is against you, and you're being careless with it.
年龄也不允许 你干这行是不理智的