I do wish you'd worn that yellow dress.
你要是穿那件黄色的连衣裙就好了
If it's good enough for the dowager empress of China... Then it's good enough for the ascots.
我这一身觐见清朝皇太后都没问题 到艾斯科家更没问题
Must you always be so headstrong?
你为什么总是这么强势呢
No. It's just more fun that way.
不好吗 强势点儿岂不更有趣
Excuse me.
劳驾 借过
Miss kingsleigh? What are you doing here?
金斯利小姐 你怎么来这儿了
I've come to give my report to lord ascot.
我来给艾斯科男爵汇报情况
Right. Well, follow me.
好吧 跟我来吧
Helen. What a surprise.
海伦 真没想到你来了
Alice. Well. Welcome home.
爱丽丝 欢迎回家
We were afraid you might never come back with our ship.
我们还怕你和我们家的船都再也回不来了
My ship. Hello, Hamish.
是我的船 你好 海密仕
It's proper to refer to my husband as lord ascot.That is why we're having this little soirée after all.
正式场合我总是叫他艾斯科男爵 我们今天办这个晚会说到底就为这事
Miss kingsleigh, this is my wife, Alexandra. The new lady ascot.
金斯利小姐 这是我的妻子 亚历山德拉 新的艾斯科夫人
Hamish tells me you've traveled the world these last three years.
海密仕说过去这三年你在周游世界
Yes. I've just returned.
对 刚回来
How was it?
那么 感觉怎样
The world?
世界吗
Yes.
是的
Highly enjoyable. You should visit it sometime.
特别美好 我想你们也该去看看