Okay, keep moving. Put a watch on the Ridge and the tree lines.
收到 我正在搬在山脊那边再安排个岗哨树上也要
Boy. Lovely boy. What do you want?
小子可爱的小子你想要什么?
A man has a thirst. A man does not drink for a day and a night. A boy could make a friend.
某人口渴某人一天一夜没喝过东西了某男孩可以交个朋友
I have friends. Give us beer before I skin you. A man does not choose his companions.
我有朋友了拿麦酒来 否则扒了你的皮某人无法挑选同伴
These two, they have no courtesy. A man must ask forgiveness. You're called Arry?
这两个人 他们没有礼貌某人必须请求原谅你叫阿利?
This man has the honor to be Jaqen h'ghar, once of the free city of Beer, you little shit.
此人很荣幸是贾昆.赫加尔从自由贸易城邦罗拉斯而来嘿 你这小王八蛋
Get us beer! You should have asked nicely. Aah!
给我们拿麦酒来!你应该好好说啊!
Come closer and i'll shove that stick up your bunghole and fuck you bloody. A boy has more courage than sense.
你过来啊!我要拿那根棍子插你屁眼活活干死你!男孩很勇敢 但不理智
Come here! Yoren said none of us were to go near those three. Come here! They don't scare me.
过来啊!尤伦叫我们不准靠近那三人 快过来! 他们吓不倒我
Then you're stupid. They scare me. What are Gold Cloaks doing so far from King's Landing?
那你就是笨蛋我可吓死了金袍子来离君临这么远的地方做什么?
What are you doing? They're looking for me. You in command here? You're a long way from home.
你干嘛? 他们在找我这里你负责吗?你们离家可够远的
I asked you a question. Aye, you did. You asked without manners
我刚问你话呢可不是吗但是你态度太差
And I chose not to answer. I have a royal warrant for one of these gutter rats you're transporting.
我选择不作答我奉王家授权状要拿你手下的某只阴沟鼠