Checked you out from head to toe. You seem perfectly normal.
已经彻底检查过了,你看起来很正常
Well, what if it wasn't something physical but psychological?
如果不是身体上而是心理上的问题呢
Could they have given me some kind of posthypnotic suggestion?
他们会不会对我做了催眠暗示
And turned you into what- a sleeper agent?
然后把你变成什么,潜伏间谍吗
I don't think anyone, even a supposedly advanced race of aliens, could get Tom Mason to turn against his boys.
我认为没有任何人,即使是可能比我们更先进的外星人,能让汤姆·梅森与他的孩子们为敌
You've got a lot of faith in a man who walked onto a spaceship of his own free will.
你对一个自愿进入外星人飞船的人还真有信心啊
They threatened to take Ben away.
他们威胁你要带走本
It was a lie. And I fell for it.
他们骗了我,我还真信了
I left my boys to fend for themselves for the last three months.
我已经丢下孩子们三个月,不管不顾
Tom, you have to believe, I- I tried to be there for them. Oh, I know.
汤姆,你要相信,我一直设法帮他们。我知道
Truth is, your boys are amazingly resilient.
事实上,你的孩子们适应性很好
If anything, they've grown stronger. And you?
甚至变得越来越强。那你呢
I'm alive. Can't say that for most of us.
至少我还活着。我们这大多数人就做不到
Lost a lot of really good people right here, right on this table.
就在这里,在这张手术台上死了很多好人
The worst part of it is, I have trouble remembering what they looked like, what they sounded like.
最糟糕的是,我都无法记起他们的长相和声音
They're just fading away. So I started pinning up their pictures, trying to hang on to them.
他们就这样死了。于是我开始贴出他们的照片,想牢记他们
Uncle Scott. Rick didn't make it?
斯科特叔叔,里克没撑过来?
I don't know. One day he was there. Next day, he was gone.
不知道。前一天他还在的,第二天就消失了
If you're worried about Ben, do not be. Ben hates the Skitters.
如果你担心本的话,大可不必。本憎恨迅猎兽
Weaver says he's one of our best fighters.
韦弗说他是我们最好的战士之一
Yeah, but he's still got those spikes in his spine.
但他脊柱上还留有刺钉
And the crusty skin is spreading.
而且硬皮正在扩散
If we had an x-ray, I could find out what's going on inside of him,
要是有X光,我就能搞清楚他的身体是怎么回事
but until I get my hands on a working machine, there's no way to know.
但在找到X光机器之前,我们都无从得知
Just like there's no way to know what's going on inside of me, despite what you or Weaver or I would like to believe.
就像你也不知道我怎么回事,不管韦弗或者你我怎么看