Superiority complex, this is what you have. T.S.
自我感觉良好,说的就是你,T.S.
Your talents in scientific observations would be put to better use in picking your socks in the morning.
你在科学观察方面的天赋本可以用在更好的地方…用在早上选双合适的袜子上
Lend me a hand for a second?
能花点时间帮我个忙吗?
What's your need?
帮你做什么?
Settle out the creak.Its drying among its pockets.
谢弗洛河马上就要干涸了,妈妈的钱包也要空了
We'll get her spit up all she has got before sunset. Com'on.
我们要赶在天黑前让她吐出所有的水来 快来
To know that my father had to resort to ask me help from me, his only remaining son, the one who is used to saw in the ranch filled me with sadness.
知道我爸爸要诉诸于向我求助,他仅剩的儿子,牧场上没用的那个家伙,让我伤心极了
Layton should have been here, not me.
坐在车上的应该是雷顿,不是我
One day, he shot a coyote with his Winchester from two hundred yards.
一天,雷顿用温彻斯特步枪在两百码开外打中了一头丛林狼
Father was so impressed.
爸爸是如此印象深刻
He took off his hat and slapped it on my brother's head.
他脱掉他的帽子拍在我弟弟的头上
It was a special moment.
那是一个特殊的时刻
I knew it would never happen to me.
我知道永远不会发生在我身上