Hey, princess. Second breakfast? Fun. So, big beach trip coming up, huh? Yeah.
我的公主。第二顿早餐吗?有意思。马上要去海滩了是吧?是的。
Can't get better than late July, unless it's early Aug... Save it, dad. I know you and mom want the house to yourselves. Nope.
没什么比七月底更好的了,除了八月初...... 省省吧,老爸。我知道你和妈妈想摆脱我们,独占房子。不是的。
I'm the last piece of the puzzle, right? What's it worth to you?
就差我还没搞定了,对吧?开个价吧?
Fine. How about I pay for gas and two dinners?
好吧。我给你付油钱和两顿饭行不?
Mnh-mnh. Gas, all dinners, groceries, two new bathing suits, a boogie board, one of those...Are you crazy?
不够,汽油费,每顿饭,日用品,两套新泳装,冲浪板,还有...... 你疯了吗?
No. I'm also not done.
不。我还没说完呢。
Yes, you are done. You know why? You know another way this shakes out? You don't go.
你完了。知道为什么吗?知道还有个什么结果吗?就是不让你去。
That's right. Overplay your hand, I pull the plug, you blow your last chance for a good time with your friends.
没错。你要是太过分,你爹我不干了,你就失去了最后一次和朋友逍遥的机会。
Word gets out that you're not cool. Then school starts. You end up with your nose in a book all year.
大家会说你这人真没劲。然后开学了。你只好一整年死读书。
No friends, no dates, not caring how you look. Is that who you want to be?
交不到朋友,钓不到帅哥,不修边幅。那是你想要的生活吗?
Turns out Mitchell really had forgotten his wallet, so proposing wasn't even on his radar. My plan was bulletproof.
原来米奇尔真的是忘带钱包,所以他根本没想到求婚的事。我的计划无懈可击。
He was gonna be as blindsided as the fattest hog on Founder's Day, And I was...Pretty darn proud of myself.
他会像创始人日上最肥的猪一样被蒙在鼓里,而我呢......真为我自己自豪。
I had the ideal proposal. Cam once told me that all he wanted was someone to sit in a rocking chair and grow old with.
我有个理想的求婚计划。小卡曾经告诉我,他想要的就是一个能和他一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老的人。
So while we're at dinner, Claire is setting up two rocking chairs next to the fireplace, with a bottle of champagne.
所以我们吃晚饭时,克莱尔会去准备两把摇椅放在壁炉旁,再配上一瓶香槟。
Ohh. He is going to...Squeal like a Berkshire white in a four-man pig toss. Gosh durn it, I miss Founder's Day.
他一定会......像四人扔猪游戏里的伯克郡猪一样,尖叫不止。天啊,我太想念创始人日了。
This is a little bit fancy for just a quick bite.
来这里吃简餐也太铺张了吧。
Well, who knows if they can even get us in? Let me check.
没准都没有位子呢?我问问看。
Reservation for Tucker. Is everything set up with the table? Yeah.
塔克订的位。东西都布置好了吗?有位。
The restaurant where we had our first date, the sunset lighting that Cam loves...
那是我们第一次约会的餐厅,还有小卡最爱的日落霞光......
He was going to propose.
他这是要求婚的节奏啊。
I-I-I was so touched, but at the same time, he was ruining the one chance I had for romantic redemption.
我太感动了,但同时他也在摧毁我唯一的展现浪漫情怀的机会。
Oh, I'm feeling really queasy, Cam.
小卡,我觉得很恶心。
No, no, no. You'll be okay once we sit down.
没事,没事。我们坐下你就好了。
I think I need to go home. Sorry.
我想我得回家。对不起。
Oh! S- excuse me. Sorry. No, no, no. We'll get you some ginger ale, some crackers.
不好意思。对不起。没事,没事。我给你要点姜汁和饼干。
Mnh-mnh. I'm - I got to run to the restroom. You - you grab the car.
不行,我得直奔厕所了。你去取车吧。
Well, you'll feel better after you throw up.
你吐完就好受了。
Okay, new plan. We're coming back early. Is everything set up?
计划有变。我们会提早回来。都准备好了吗?
You said two hours. We haven't even left yet.
你说要两小时才回来的。我们还没出发。
Well, hurry! Just stall. Tell him that...Haley had a hemorrhage, and you're her blood type, so you...
那赶紧啊!拖延一下。就跟他说......海莉大出血了,而只有你和她血型一致,所以你......
I'm not doing that, you ghoul. Just get back to the house and -
我才不要,你个食尸鬼。快去家里准备......
Gloria. Cam, how did it go? Did he...
歌洛莉亚。小卡,怎样啦?他有没有......
It didn't happen. I have to go with the backup plan.
没成功。得实施后备方案了。