手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第五季 > 正文

摩登家庭第五季(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:露营前的告别

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Dad? I'm sorry. Was I being proud of you too loud?

爸?抱歉。难道是因为我太为你自豪而吵到你了吗?
What are you doing? Going off to habitat, helping all those people. Honey, I'm speechless.
你在干什么?做仁人家园志愿者,去帮助别人。乖女儿,我简直无语凝噎了。
Thanks. I just thought it was......But are we sure about Oklahoma?
谢谢。我只是觉得那......但你确定要去俄克拉荷马州吗?
There's so many needy people right up in Sacramento. And it's driving distance.
在萨克拉门托就有许多需要帮助的人。从家开车就能到那里。
I already signed up for my work detail, and I've been e-mailing with my tentmate.
我已经确认了我的工作细节,也开始和同住一个帐篷的人邮件联系了。
Yeah. No, you're right. I guess it's just...No. Never mind.
是啊。你说得对。我想只是......不。算了。

What is it? No, it's stupid. I've just never been so far away from my baby girl before.

怎么了?没事,这太愚蠢了。只是我以前从没离我的小女儿这么远。
Not now, waterworks. Not now. Oh, daddy.
现在别哭啊。别哭。噢,老爸。
You okay, dad? Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better. You're so thoughtful.
你还好吗,爸?你好啊,孩子,我很好。你真是体贴。
I'm gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th.
你14号去露营后我会想念你的好的。
Little Wiffle golf? Wait. I can't go to camp on the 14th. I have to go when Carly's going.
来打威浮高尔夫吗?等等。我14号没法去露营。我得和卡莉一起去。
Who's Carly? She's this girl I like, and she's here right now.
卡莉是谁?她是我喜欢的女孩,她就在客厅呢。
Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's foolproof.
那就更应该改变露营的日期了。小别胜新婚嘛。这是不会错的
Not this fool. Forget it.
这次会错。你别想了。
What about all the new girls you're gonna meet? You're only 14. Do you really want to be tied down? Yes!
你还会遇见很多新女孩的。你才14岁。现在就想吊死在一棵树上了吗?是的!
Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay. Oh, Nice!
卢克,瞧。我会了。好。真棒!
Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy. Sorry we moved the furniture around. I was showing Luke the flip I did at tumbling sectionals.
您好,邓菲先生。抱歉我们搬开了家具。我给卢克表演了我在翻筋斗地区赛上做的动作。
Oh, no. That's my mom. But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over. It's called "Dirty Dancing."
不好。是我妈妈来了。但我可以把我带来的这部老电影留给你们。电影名是《辣身舞》。
Never let her go.
千万别放开她。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
foolproof ['fu:lpru:f]

想一想再看

adj. 极简单的,傻瓜式的

联想记忆
habitat ['hæbitæt]

想一想再看

n. (动植物的)产地,栖息地

联想记忆
thoughtful ['θɔ:tful]

想一想再看

adj. 深思的,体贴的

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。