Sorry I had to bring Charlie on our first date. I kind of thought my mom would be out of the hospital by now.
抱歉,我们的初次约会我得把查莉带去。我还以为我妈妈现在已经从医院回来了。
Actually I'm excited you brought her. She's going to make this even better.
其实我很高兴你带她来。她会让约会变得更美好。
Yeah, what is this anyway? What are we doing?
是啊,这什么意思?我们在做什么?
We're going to larp. - Larp?
我们玩Larp. -Larp?
"larp" stands for "live action role-play."
“larp”就是真人角色扮演。
Anyone can play pokeo with cards, but when you put on the costumes and you act it out, it takes it to a whole new level.
任何人都可以用纸牌玩口袋游戏王,但是当你玩起角色扮演时就把它带到了一个全新的水平。
Oh, you're joking, right? Oh, you're not joking.
你在开玩笑吧?噢,你不是在开玩笑。
Guys, this is Teddy and Charlie. Teddy and Charlie, this is Slugmar, Weepok, Scalamaster, and Gulagon.
伙计们,这是泰迪和查莉。泰迪查莉,这是斯莱格玛独角虫,沙拉曼斯卡还有古拉贡。
You brought girls. We've never had girls.
你居然带了个女孩。我们从来没有过女孩。
Okay. Well, since we're not really dressed for the whole larping thing,
好的。既然我们没有穿真人角色扮演的衣服,
Charlie and I are just going to go sit over here while you guys play.
你们玩的时候查莉和我会坐在那边。
Oh, no no no, don't worry. I thought of everything.
不不不,别着急。我都想好了。
And the best part is we're out in public.
最给力的是我们在公开场合。
Oh, bad news, mom. You got a B- on my civil war report. Not your best work.
噢,坏消息,妈妈。我的内战报告得了个B-。这不是你的最佳水平。
I'll try harder next time.
下回我会更努力的。
So, honey, ready to see my big speech?
所以,亲爱的,准备好看我的演讲了吗?
That I shot with my phone...at the hotel...the other night.
我用我的电话拍的......在饭店......那天晚上。
Just hit "play."
快点播放吧。
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you, Denver pest control association.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢。谢谢,丹佛害虫控制协会。
It's not a very nice hotel this year. -Uh, it's budget cuts.
今年的饭店不是很好。-呃,预算缩减。
You know, winning an award like this is incredible, but I'm already a winner because of my wonderful wife Amy.
你知道,赢得一个像这样的奖项很不可思议,但是我早就是个赢家了,因为我出色的妻子艾米。
When I think about this amazing woman...I get all emotional.
当我想起这为伟大的女人...我很激动。
Wait, what is that? P.J. , rewind. There, pause.
等等,那是什么?PJ 倒回去。这里,停。