Yeah. Yeah, of course. We've always talked about it. But, you know, it's just - just a matter of finding the right timing.
当然啦。我们总是讨论这事。但你知道的,只是要找到合适的时机。
And then there...there's a couple of other factors...the tax implications and estate planning. Oh, stop. I'm swooning.
还有其它的一些因素,税务影响和财产规划。打住。我都要晕了。
I'm just being practical. You're the same way.
我只是从实际考虑。你也是这样的人啊。
You - you told Phil to take back your engagement ring and buy you a washer dryer.
你叫菲尔退掉订婚戒指买台洗衣烘干机。
Well, don't put this back on me. Come on. What is Cam's biggest complaint about you?
别扯到我身上来。拜托。小卡最不满意你哪一点?
You're not romantic. This is your opportunity.
你不浪漫。现在是你翻身的大好时机。
Mitchell, you should go home tonight and surprise him with a big, splashy proposal.
米奇尔,你今晚回家隆重地向他求婚,给他一个惊喜。
He would really like it if I proposed to him. I guess I could stop after work and pick up a card. And... Oh, my god. You're hopeless.
如果我向他求婚,他会很开心的。我想下班后我可以去买张卡片。然后...... 天啊。你简直无可救药。
I know. Mitchell, okay.
我知道。米奇尔。
This is what you do. Oh, boy.
你要这样做。天啊。
It really should be your own idea, though.
但是该由你自己想主意。
No! Come on, come on. I need help. Please?
不!拜托,我需要帮助。求你了?
Fine. Okay. Tonight, you cook him his favorite meal. You open the best bottle of wine.
好吧。今晚你给他做他最爱吃的菜肴。开一瓶最好的红酒。
And just as the two of you are sitting down to enjoy it, you break up with him.
当你们坐着品味美酒时,你和他分手。
What? Why? Because then, as he is at his lowest, you pop the question. He goes from agony to ecstasy! It's so romantic.
什么?为什么?因为在他伤心欲绝的时候,你突然求婚。他会从痛苦不堪变成欢天喜地!多浪漫。
You're kidding, right? More traditional? Okay. All right. You look into his eyes...
你在开玩笑,对吧?你想要更传统的吗?好吧。好。你深情凝视他的双眼......
And you say, "I saw a doctor. He found a small dark mass." What are you?
然后说,"我去看了医生。他发现了一小块黑色的东西"。你什么毛病啊?
And then just as he begins to cry, you pull out a black box with a ring in it. There's your small dark mass! It's genius!
当他开始哭泣时,你拿出一个装着戒指的黑盒子。这就是那个黑色的东西!这主意太天才了!
Y-you're a disaster. You could go the disaster route, too.
你真是个灾难。你也可以走灾难路线。
Did you ever hear how I told Phil we were gonna have Luke? I said, "Thousands of children die every day..."
你听过我是怎么告诉菲尔我怀上卢克的吗?我说,"每天都有成千上万的儿童死去......"