Monica:I think it's a part of an act. I have a feeling that Chandler is a lot more sophisticated than he seems.
我认为这是一部分,Chandler要比表面上更有内涵。
Phoebe:You know who is kind of sexy?
你知道谁有一点性感?
Monica:Don't.
别说
Rachel:Ross.
Ross.
Monica:No, guys, please he is my brother.
不,他可是我哥呢。。
Rachel:I know what exactly what you mean, he can be really smooth,
我完全明白你的意思,他真的很沉稳,
Can't you just picture him in bed?
你能想像他在床上的情景吗?
Monica:I really don't want to.
我一点也没兴趣。
All: Come on, laugh, laugh.
来吧,笑一个。
Ross:I remember the moonlight coming in through the window and her face had the most incredible glow.
我记得月光从窗外照了进来,她的脸散发着最动人的光彩。
Chandler:Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling, you did this part, Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
对,月亮,暗淡的光辉,神奇的感觉,说得好!我可以要点止痛药吗,拜托?
Joey:He's right, enough, already. What is the big deal about today? So you slept with her for the first time, so what? You slept with her for seven years after that.
他是对的,已经够了。这个日子有什么大不了的?你第一次和她睡觉,那又怎么样?你后来和她睡了七年呢。
Ross:Look, it's just a little more complicated...
嗯,只是有些事情比较复杂。
Chandler:Well, what? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?
嗯,什么?什么?她离开了你?她喜欢女人?她为了个喜欢女人的女人而甩了你?
Ross:Little louder, okay, I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma that didn't quite hear you...
你还能再大声点吗?我想可能十二楼那个昏迷的病人听不清楚你在说什么……
Chandler:Then what?
到底怎么了?
Ross:My first time with Carol was...
我和Carol的第一次是……是我的…
Joey:What?
什么?
Ross:It was my first time.
那是我的第一次。