There you go! -Oh, you got it back! Thank you!
要回钱了!-你要回钱了!谢谢外公!
Hey, don't thank me. Thank your uncle Mitchell. He's the one who tackled the guy.
别谢我。谢你米奇尔舅舅。他才是擒贼英雄。
I got grass stains. -Well, I will tell you one thing. I have learned my lesson. Disappointing my family and friends is punishment enough.
我染上了光荣的草绿色。-好吧,我只能说。我受到了深刻的教育。让我的家人和朋友失望是对我最大的惩罚。
Nice try. You're grounded for two weeks.
装得挺像。你还是得禁闭两周。
Okay, we have big news. Claire has decided to run for mayor after all.
来吧,我们有个大新闻。克莱尔最终决定参选镇长。
Thank you, but it's town council.
谢谢,实际上只是镇议员而已。
It doesn't matter. You're not going to win anyways. But she's going to be okay. You see? I help the people. Why don't you two let me help you?
无所谓职位。反正你也赢不了。但她肯定会一笑而过的。看到了吗?我能帮助他人。为什么不让我助你们爷俩一臂之力呢?
Well, I can't speak for Jay, but I guess I'm just too proud to ask for help.
我不知道杰,是什么原因,我反正是因为自尊心太强,不想求助。
Are you serious? She cuts your steak.
有没有搞错?你连牛排都求你妈来切。
What about you?
那你呢?
I don't want to bother you with my business.
我不想让生意上的事烦你。
What else do I do every day?
那我每天还能干点啥?
I don't know. I'm guessing the gym. And...One other thing?
我不知道。我猜大概是去健身。还有...别的啥?
Dad, you should listen to her. She might really help you. She could be an asset. -Asset. -Heard it.
爸,你应该听她的。或许她能帮到你哦。她能帮上"大"忙呢(胸大臀大 资本"丰厚")。-"资本"。-听到了。
And look at the shelves over here. They're for the shoes. Those are my favorite ones. So what do you think? Wow!
看看这些架子。可以放鞋。这些都是我的最爱哦。您觉得如何呢?哇哦!
Same...Exact...Closet.
与之前的壁橱完全一样。
We never needed fake I.D.S on the farm. We figured if a 16-year-old could drive a tractor, he could drink a beer. Not at the same time, of course.
想当年在农场我们不需要什么假身份证。我们觉得如果16岁的孩子能开拖拉机,那喝啤酒肯定也没问题。当然不能一边喝一边开。
It's Missouri, not Texas.
我们那儿是密苏里州,可不是德克萨斯。
I used a fake I.D. to get into an "R"-rated movie-- "The Fabulous Baker Boys."
我用假身份证去租过一部重口味电影《贝克兄弟》.
I found the title to be misleading. Lot of Michelle Pfeiffer-- that's all I'm saying.
我发现那片名简直是误导观众。女主角戏份太重,不够基情太坑爹了。
I remember when I got my fake I.D.
我记得我也搞过假身份证。
Me, too. Crazy times. Hell, yeah. I tried to enlist in the army, but they saw right through me, so me and a bunch of guys drove across state lines, we got a bunch of booze.
我也是。年少轻狂。当年我想要应征入伍,结果被看穿了,之后我就跟一帮家伙们开车越过国境线,搞到一些烈酒。
We loaded up on fireworks, and I woke up in the morning-- I kid you not-- in a mexican strip joint. You?
我们边放烟火边豪饮,等我醒过来,不骗你们,我们居然是在一个墨西哥脱衣舞场。你呢?
Uh, I used mine to rent some bowling shoes and kept 'em.
我用假身份证去借保龄球鞋,然后将之据为己有。
Suckers probably spent months trying to track down Dr. Richard Hertz. Think about it.
那帮笨蛋大概会花好几个月时间去找那个所谓的理查德·赫兹博士。多疯狂啊。