Hi, welcome to the party. Little change of plans.
嗨,欢迎欢迎。计划有变。
You want to go around the house to that window over there and climb in through the basement.
你们要去房子那边的窗户那里,然后从窗户爬进地下室。
My mom and dad are home. So this is going to be a quiet party. We're not gonna make any noise. Now go have fun.
我爸妈在家呢。这是一场无声的派对。我们不能弄出任何声音。现在去好好玩吧。
Hi, little change of plans.
嗨 计划有变。
Amy? -Yes, Bob? -Where's the couch?
艾米?-怎么了,鲍伯?-沙发哪去了?
Oh, that old thing you've been sleeping on? I sent it out to be cleaned.
就是你以前睡过的那老古董吗?我送出去清理了。
You know, usually when they clean a couch, they clean it when it's still in the home.
不觉着清理沙发只需要在房间里清理就够了吗。
Well, couch cleaners-to-go takes it to go. I guess they have some sort of special process.
这个嘛,清理人员想弄走,就弄走了。我猜可能会有特殊清理程序的。
Very well, I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch in the basement then.
那好吧,看来我只能睡在地下室的沙发了。
Yeah, I don't think so. They were having a two-for-one special.
是吗,恐怕也不成了。他们有买一送一活动。
You think you're so smart. There's an air mattress in the garage. -Popped it!
别自作聪明了。别忘了车库里有个气垫床。-扔了!