1、trust
信任;信赖
I trust you completely, he said.
“我完全信任你,”他说。
He did argue in a general way that the president can't be trusted.
他确实泛泛提过总统不可信赖。
相信(某人会做某事)
That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.
那就是为什么我必须得相信你会保守这个秘密的原因。
They argued that the ruling party could not be trusted to oversee its own removal from power.
他们争辩说不能相信执政党会监督解除自身的权力。
托付;托交
This could make your superiors hesitate to trust you with major responsibilities.
这样会使上级不敢对你委以重任。
I'd trust him with my life.
我愿把终身托付给他。
2、get out
逃离;被迫离开
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他们或许想逃离这个国家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滚开。
退出(组织);撤销(承诺)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。
(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。