Ross: Hey, Mon, that was really nice of you to loan Rachel your car so she could go and get the cake.
嗨,莫妮卡,你真好啊,把车借给瑞秋。所以她可以去换蛋糕。
Monica: Oh. So nice of her to pull my hair till I dropped the key!
因为她一直拉我头发直到我给她钥匙。
Ross: Well, you know what? While we're waiting, you guys could tape your message to Emma for her 18th birthday, huh? Ok?
你知道吗,即然闲着就先录一段给艾玛的十八岁生日,好不好?
Chandler: Hi Emma! It's the year 2020. Are you still enjoying your nap?
嗨,艾玛,现在是 2020 年你还在享受你的睡眠吗?
Monica: We're Aunt Monica and Uncle Chandler, by the way. You may not recognize us, because we haven't spoken to your parents in seventeen years!
我们是莫妮卡姑姑和钱德姑父,你可能不认识我们,因为我们已经十七年没有和你父母亲讲话了。
Chandler: We used to be married, but then we missed a weekend away together and things kind of unraveled. Because of you! Happy Birthday.
我们本来已结婚,但我们搞砸了我们的一个周末,造成我们分开就是因为你!生日快乐!
Ross: Thanks, another good one. I can't believe I taped over my Big Brother audition for this.
谢谢,又一个有趣的胡扯。我不能相信我竟然录了这些。
Monica: Ross, Rachel promised it would be over by now. We seriously have to go, if...if we wanna get to Vermont.
罗斯,瑞秋答应过这时候可以结束了。我们如果要去佛蒙特现在该出发了。
Chandler: Uh I called them, last train leaves in a half hour.
我问过了,最后班次在半小时后。
Phoebe: And you know, I have a massage client soon.
你知道吗,我有要按摩的客户。
Ross: You guys, just, please...a little bit longer. I promise Rachel will be back with the cake any minute. Monica, remember...the frosting? Uh?
嘿,大家,忍耐一下!我保证瑞秋随时会回来。莫妮卡,记得这间店的奶油味道吗?
Monica: Alright, 5 more minutes.
好,我再等五分钟。
Ross: Hello? Oh no! What happened? Ok, ok, where are you? Ok, I'll be right there.
喂?哦不!发生什么事?好的,好的,你在哪里?我会过去的。
Chandler: Was that Emma? Is she up?
那是不是艾玛?她起来了吗?
Ross: No, Rachel got pulled over for speeding. She forgot her licence so now I have to bring it to her.
瑞秋因超速被警察拦下来她忘了带驾照,我得送过去。
Phoebe: Well, if you're leaving, I'm definitely gonna go.
如果你要走,那我也得走。
Monica: No! Wait! If anybody gets to go...it's us We've been complaining the longest!
等一下,如果有人要走那就是我们,是我们抱怨最久的。
Ross: No, wait! You guys, no, no, you can't leave! Rachel already feels bad that the cake's messed up. How do you think she's gonna feel when she comes back here and all you guys are gone?
等等,你们不能退出!蛋糕的事已让瑞秋很烦了,如果回来时发现大家不在那她会怎么觉得?
Chandler: I don't know! You'll tell us on Monday!
我不知道,你礼拜一再告诉我吧。
Ross: Joey! You're in charge, ok? You make sure, nobody leaves!
乔伊,你负责这里,要确认没有人退出。
Joey: Got it! Hey hey hey! Where'd you think you're going?
了解。嘿!嘿!嘿!你要去哪?
Chandler: To the bathroom!
去洗手间啊。
Joey: Alright, well the rest of you get comfortable, ok, because we're gonna be here for a li...Wait a minute, there is a window in there!
即然大家会待一段时间,请当做自己家里… 等等,洗手间里有个窗户...
Phoebe: Oh no! He's not getting away that easy!
不要让他轻易逃走。
Chandler: What're you doing? Get the hell out of here!
喂,你们干什么啊!!快滚出去啊!!
Joey: Well, that one did not have Emma's face on it.
那个“小弟弟”上没有艾玛的照片。
Phoebe: No, it did not.
是,当然没有。
Joey: No.
对。
Judy: Well, we better get going, it's late. Jack's not allowed to drive at night anymore. He has trouble staying in his lane.
已经很晚了,我们真的要走了,杰克不能在晚上开车了。他没法让车保持在车道上行驶。
Jack: The last winter I went up on a church lawn and drove right through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime.
去年冬天,我开车经过教堂的草地,然后撞上马的食槽报纸误以为那是一个报仇计划。
Judy: Anyway, it was lovely seeing you.
无论如何,很高兴可以见到你们。
Joey: Ok!
好的。
Judy: Bye...Bye dear.
再见。
Joey: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Judy: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Joey: Bye-bye.
再见。
Phoebe: Joey? How could you just let them leave?
乔伊,你怎么可以让他们退出?
Joey: Hey hey hey! I'm not gonna mess with Jack, he's a great man, he fought for our country.
嘿!嘿!嘿!我不会和杰克过不去的。他是一个好人,会保卫国家的。
Monica: No, he didn't! He pretended to be a Quaker to get out of Korea.
他才没有呢,他装成贵格会教徒才可以逃离朝鲜。
Joey: Well that's it! He's the last one to go. I'm locking you guys in.
够了,他是最后一个退出的我把门锁上了。
Chandler: You do know I can just turn them the other way around, right?
你知道那个锁是可以从里面打开的。
Joey: Oh! I forgot you used to live here!
喔,我忘了你以前住过这里。
Joey: Hello?
喂。
Estelle: Joey! It's Estelle!
乔伊,我是艾斯黛。
Joey: Hey!
嗨,你好。
Estelle: So, how did your audition go today?
你今天的试镜如何?
Joey: What audition?
什么试镜?
Estelle: The one I told you about last week?
上礼拜我和你说过的啊?
Joey: What? You never said anything about an audition!
什么?你根本没有说过任何试镜!
Estelle: Let me start over. I just got a call about an audition. I think you can still make it. It's down at the Astor Theatre and you need to have a monologue prepared.
那我从新开始,我刚接到你的试镜通知。你现在去还来得及,就在艾斯特戏院,还要自己带独白。
Joey: A monologue? I don't have...I got it. Aah! so...I'm gonna take off!
独白?我没有呢…有了...那我要走了。
Phoebe: Wh...what? No wait, you don't get to leave! I got a massage client waiting outside my door any minute!
什么?不,等等,你不能退出我有按摩客户等在我家门外呢。
Monica: Yeah, and we've paid for a room, that we're supposed to be in right now!
我们已经付钱给一个我们现在应该住在里面的房间。
Phoebe: Well, oh, ok now...Only one of us has to stay with Emma. Ok, and as the person who realized that, I get to go!
好好只要有一个人照顾艾玛就行了。好吧!是我发现的这一点。所以我可以走了。
Monica: No no no no...No! no! Let's figure out a fair way to decide who's staying.
不行,不行那我们想一个较公平的方法来决定谁要留下来。
Joey: Oh! I got it! Ok, everyone pick a number from one to ten. Alright? Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first.
喔,有了。大家选择一到十的数字,谁选到最大的数字可以先走。
Monica: Ok, ten.
好喔,我选“十”。
Joey: Ok, Monica picks ten, I call nine! Anyone else?
那我选“九”。还有其他的吗?
Phoebe: No, let's, let's just draw straws.
大家来抽签吧?
Monica: Ok.
好。
Joey: Or...we could flip a coin, and then multiply the answer...
或是可以用硬币…
Chandler: I'm begging you stop.
拜托你,不要讲话了。
Joey: Right.
好。
Monica: Ok, how about this: We got wind-up toys for Emma for her birthday. We can make them race, and whoever comes in last, stays!
这样好啦,我们从艾玛的生日礼物选一个发条玩具拿来赛跑。哪个跑最后的,就要留下来。
Phoebe: Yeah! Let's do that!
好吧,就这样。
Chandler: That sounds more fun than the thing we were gonna do in Vermont!
这好像和佛蒙特的事情比起来,好玩多了!
Monica: Everybody get your toys!
好,各位,开始选玩具吧。
Phoebe: Ok! I want the dolphin!
我要用那个海豚!!
Chandler: Thats a bear.
那是一只熊。
Phoebe: I'm too excited!
抱歉,我太兴奋了!
Monica: Ok. Alright, Phoebe, you get the bear, uh, Joey, you get the robot, and Chandler and I get the dog. Ok, and the race is going to go from here to here. Now the one who comes in last, stays!
菲比,你用这只熊。乔伊,你用机器人。钱德就用这只狗吧比赛就要开始了... 从这里到这里,谁最后一名的,要留下来!!
Joey: Ok, ladies and gentlemen, wind your toys!
各位先生及女士,卷好你的发条。
Chandler: Ok, on your mark...Get set...GO!
准备好了吗?预备,开始!
Phoebe: Go! Go!
快,快!
Joey: Come on robot!
不要停!机器人!
Monica: What are you barking at?
你在干什么啊?!
Monica: Wha...How the hell is that gonna help?
那个动作有什么作用吗!?!?
Chandler: I bought you. How did I forget that that's all you do?
我买了你!我竟忘了你只会这个动作?
Joey: Way to go robot!
好样的,机器人!
Phoebe: Yes.
赞!
Phoebe: Good job Alan!
干的好,阿伦。
Joey: Hey, good race you guys.
真是一个好比赛。
Phoebe: Yeah, see you later!
是啊,那就再见喽。
Monica: No! No, no...wait! We didn't lose. The rules clearly stated that the last one to cross the finish line was the loser. Well, our dog never crossed the finish line, so technically...
不,不,不,你们等一下我们没有输呢规定是说,最后跑到终点才是输家那我们的狗,没有跑到终点,所以技术上来说…
Chandler: They left.
他们已经走了!
Rachel: No, there isn't time to go to the bakery. We're just gonna come home...Everybody left? Alright, well just tell Emma that we're gonna be there as soon as we can. Bye...
你知道吗?根本没时间去面包店,所以我们现在回家了大家已经走了?好吧,告诉艾玛我们会尽快回家,再见。
Ross: Rachel!
瑞秋!!!
Rachel: Oh! God! Sorry!
喔,天啊,抱歉。
Ross: I can't believe they gave you a ticket. You're such a good driver.
真不敢相信,他们给了你车票。你真是一个好司机。
Rachel: Emma's awake.
艾玛起来了。
Ross: Yeah?
是喔?
Rachel: I can't believe this. This is her first birthday. She's awake. We're not even there. Everybody left. We still have this stupid obscene cake.
真不敢相信在她的一岁生日醒来时,我们不在大家也已经退出了,还加上这个烂蛋糕!!!
Ross: Hey, maybe I can fix that, you know. Try to, try to turn it into something else.
嘿,也许我可以弄好这蛋糕。试试看,改成别的形状嘛。
Rachel: Oh, don't even bother. We've already ruined her first birthday...And do you know how important these early experiences are Ross? Very! According to the back cover of that book that you gave me.
已经无所谓了,我们已经毁了她的第一个生日。你不知道这些早期的经验对她有多重要吗,罗斯?非常重要!依照你给我的那本书的背面图案弄。
Ross: Rach, she's not gonna remember this.
瑞秋,她不会记得这些。
Rachel: I guess...Oh, I just had such an idea of what this day would be like, you know? Emma laughing...and everybody gathered around her cake singing "Happy Birthday". Then we would all go into...HEY GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU STUPID STUDENT DRIVER! They have to learn!
也许吧喔,我本来想像今天是怎样的一天,艾玛在笑...大家围绕着蛋糕唱“生日快乐”然后…嘿,不要挡路你这个笨蛋新手!!!他们总要学着点。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: It's not bad.
这不错嘛。
Rachel: Oh my God! Look what...you made it into a bunny. How did you do that?
喔,天啊。你怎么弄的,罗斯?
Ross: Well, I just made these two things uhm...cheeks. And then I split this to make ears.
我把这边改成脸颊这部分再分两边,变成耳朵。
Rachel: Well, I'm very impressed.
喔,我非常感动呢。
Ross: Some can sing, some can dance. I apparently can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures.
有些人会唱歌,有些人会跳舞我显然的可以把“小弟弟”改成兔子蛋糕。
Monica: Now another way to organise your stuffed animals, is by size.
还有另外一种方法来整理玩具,就是按照大小。
Chandler: I'm sorry, is this a game for Emma or for Monica?
对不起,这是给艾玛玩的游戏,或是给莫妮卡?
Monica: Game?
游戏?
Chandler: Emma, you even know it's your birthday today? You're one! One-year-old, that's little.
你知道今天是你生日吗?你是一…就是一岁,这么小。
Chandler: Ooh! That's my girl!
天呐!我的宝贝。
Monica: That's how old you are.
这就是你的年龄。
Chandler: Did I teach her that? Did I just...impart wisdom?
是我教她的吗?或是我传授智能给她?
Monica: I want one...
我也想要有一个。
Chandler: Me too...
我也是。
Chandler: There's no one around. Why don't we just take this one?
这里没人,干脆我们带走她,好吗?
Monica:...and head to Canada!
然后跑去加拿大?
Chandler: I was kidding.
我在开玩笑。
Monica: I wasn't. Let's get going!
我可没有呢!!快点出发吧。
Phoebe: Hey, are Ross and Rachel back?
嘿,罗斯和瑞秋回来了吗?
Chandler: No, not yet.
还没有呢。
Phoebe: Oh good, I didn't miss the party.
喔,好耶,我没错过派对嘛。
Monica: What about your massage client?
那你的按摩客户呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I just felt so bad, missing this. So I just slipped him a little something, you know. As long as I'm back in five or six hours, it will be alright.
我觉得很内疚如果错过这派对,所以我给了他一些东西。五或六个小时后再做也可以。
Joey: Ok, if Ross and Rachel ask, I've been here the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME!
好!嘿,如果罗斯、瑞秋问起我,说我一直待在这里。一直待在这里!
Joey: I've been here the whole time!
我一直待在这里的。
Ross: Joey, we just saw you come in. You ran past us on the stairs.
乔伊,我们刚看到你进来,而且你跑上来时,在楼梯超过了我们。
Rachel: I don't care that you left. I'm just glad that you're here. Thanks you guys!
我不管你有没有退出,我很高兴你们现在在这里,谢谢大家。
Chandler: Hey, guys! Come on! You gotta see what Emma just did.
嘿,大家过来。你们应该看看艾玛刚做了什么。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: Emma, how old are you? How old are you today?
艾玛,你几岁?你今天几岁?
Rachel: Oh! Emma, that's right! You're that many!
对了,艾玛,你就是一岁。
Ross: Oh my God! Our daughter's a genius! Rach, this means...
喔,天啊,我们女儿是一个天才。这表示…
Rachel: NO, no science camp!
不要有科学的说教了喔。
Ross: Damn it! I'll put a candle on the cake.
真是的,我把蜡烛放到蛋糕上。
Rachel: Oh...and Emma, look at your stuffed animals lined up so neatly!
喔,艾玛,看看你的玩具排的如此整齐。
Monica: Thanks!
谢谢。
Ross: Ok, here we go! Emma's first birthday cake...go ahead, blow out the candle.
好了,要开始了这是艾玛第一个生日蛋糕快吹啊,吹灭蜡烛。
Joey: Yeah come on Emma, you can do it, come on.
快,艾玛,你能做到的。
Ross: What's wrong? Are you ok?
怎么啦,你还好吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah, nothing! These are happy tears! This is just what I wanted.
喔,没事。这是快乐的眼泪,这就是我想要的。
Phoebe: Hey, you made it into a bunny.
嘿,蛋糕已变成兔子形状了。
Joey: What is wrong with me. It looked more delicious when it was a penis.
喔,我怎么啦,为什么我觉得“小弟弟”的形状时看来比较好吃。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: Ok, you ready?
好,准备好了吗?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Aa-and...record. Ok.“Big Brother audition. Take one. I guess you could say I'm kind of a player.”
那,开始录了。 好。“试音。我猜你会说我是一个演员...”
Ross: Ok, let's...let's just try that, again.
好了。让我...让我再试一次。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Hi Emma. Well, your first birthday is over, and it was really...
嗨,艾玛,你的生日刚结束了而且…
Joey, Phoebe: come on, come on.
快啊快!
Phoebe: Go, go, go Alan! Run you hairy bastard!
快啊,快啊,快啊!快点!