手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第03集 罗斯日光浴(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Joey: Hey, Chandler, why do you think they call it foosball?

嘿,钱德,你觉得他们为什么叫它桌上足球。
Chandler: You know what I like about you, Joe?
知道我喜欢你哪点吗,乔伊?
Joey: What?
哪点?
Chandler: You're curious.
你爱提问。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hi. I'll drop Emma off at my mom's if we're still on for tonight.
嗨。如果我们今晚继续,我就把艾玛放在我妈那。
Joey: Oh you bet, yeah.
噢,肯定。是的。
Rachel: Ok. say "bye."
好的。说 "再见"。
Chandler and Joey: Bye.
再见。
Rachel: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: So, you and Rachel tonight, huh?
今晚和瑞秋有约,呃?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, it's actually our first official date.
对我们第一次正式约会。
Chandler: Wow! So tonight may be the night! You're nervous?
哇!看样子今晚有事发生!你紧张吗?
Joey: Nah, no. This is the part I'm actually good at.
不,不。这是我最擅长的。
Chandler: What must be like not to be crippled by fear and self-loathing.
即使是恐惧和自我厌恶情绪也不能产生影响?
Joey: It's OK!
对!
Chandler: How can you be so confident?
你怎么能这么有信心?
Joey: Well, I...I know exactly what I'm gonna do!
呃,我…因为我明确地知道我要做什么!
Chandler: Really? Like you have a routine?
真的?就像例行公事?
Joey: No, no no no no. See, each woman is different. You have to, appreciate their uniqueness.
不,不不不不。知道吗,女人个个都不同。你要欣赏到她们的特性。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Joey: No, I do six things! First, I look deep in her eyes. Then, I kiss her. Next I take my hand and I softly graze her thigh.
不,我会做六件事!首先,我要深情地望着她的眼睛,然后,我会吻她。随后我用手轻轻地擦过她的大腿。
Chandler: You mean like this?
你是说这样?
Joey: NO! Not like that, no no. No, like this.
不!不是像那样,不,不。是像这样。
Chandler: Oh, I see what you mean, that's quite nice.
噢,我知道你的意思了,真的感觉很棒。
Joey: More foosball?
再来一局桌上足球?
Chandler: and beer!
…还有啤酒!
Joey: Yeah.
好。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Ross and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey sweetie!
嗨,亲爱的!
Ross: WOW!
哇哦!
Chandler: Hey! Stop staring at my wife's legs! No no! Stop staring at your sister's legs!
嘿!不许看我老婆的腿!不不!不许看你妹妹的腿!
Ross: I'm sorry, it's just...how did you get so tan?
对不起,只是… 你怎么晒得皮肤?
Chandler: She went on one of those spray-on tan places.
她去了一个那种喷雾晒肤俱乐部。
Monica: That was supposed to be a secret!
那应该是个秘密。
Chandler: Did I say spray-on tan places? I meant surf contest, which she won.
我是说的喷雾晒肤俱乐部?我是说冲浪竞赛。她获胜的那个。
Ross: You, you got a spray-on tan?
呃,你做了喷雾晒肤?
Monica: Chandler gets pedicures!
钱德去美甲了!
Ross: Wh...what you do, like with the...the toe separators?
什么?你做了美甲?你用了那种脚趾隔离器?
Chandler: Why...why...why?
为…为什么?
Ross: Still, I can't believe that's sprayed on...I mean, it looks really good. I wonder if I should get one!
我还是不能相信那是喷雾晒肤的结果…我是说,这看起来不错!我也想做一次!
Chandler: Sure, then you should get a mini skirt so you can really show it off.
当然,然后你应该穿上超短裙去街上秀给别人看。
Ross: So, do you get colors or just French tips?
那么,你是涂了趾甲油还是只留了法式的长趾甲?
Monica: There. Here's their card.
在这儿。我这儿有张名片。
Ross: Thanks. Hey, I know where this place is! It used to be an X-rated video...florist.
谢谢。嗨,我知道这个地方!那儿曾经是个成人录影带…花店。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey Pheebs!
嗨!菲比!
Phoebe: Oh, you won't believe who moved back to town.
噢,你们不会相信谁搬回来了。
Monica: I know, Amanda! Ah! She called me too! She's the worst!
我知道,阿蔓达!啊!她也给我打电话了!她是最差劲的!
Chandler: Who's Amanda?
谁是阿蔓达?
Monica: She's this girl who lived in the building before you did. Then she moved to England and she picked up this fake British accent.On the machine this is her message. "Monica, darling! It's Amanda calling!"
她是你搬进来以前住你那间房子的女人。后来她搬去英国了,还学了假惺惺的英国口音。她在我留言机上的留言是这样的:“莫妮卡,亲爱的!阿蔓达在给你打电话!”
Chandler: Are you trying to do a British accent?
你是要模仿英国口音?
Monica: Chandler gets pedicures!
钱德去美甲了!
Chandler: Just so I know, how many more of those can I expect?
我只想知道,我还要受多少次这种奚落?
Phoebe: You know what Amanda said to me when she got me on the phone? "Oh, so sorry to catch you on your Mo-Bile!" If...if you don't wanna get me on my mo-Bile, don't call me on my mo-Bile!"
你知道阿蔓达跟我是在电话上是怎么说的?“哦,很抱歉打你的手机!如果你不想跟我在手机上说,那就别给我手机打电话!”
Monica: I know, and she's always bragging about all the famous people she's met.
我知道,她还老是拿她碰到的名人来吹牛。
Phoebe: Oh, I know! "I slept with Billy Joel". All right, who hasn't?
噢,我知道!“哦…我跟比利·乔(音乐人)睡觉了”。谁不是呢?
Monica: Oh, what are we gonna do! I don't wanna see her!
噢,我们该怎么办?我不想见她!
Phoebe: Ugh, Let's just cut her out!
呃,我们隔离了她!
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Cut her out of our lives! Just ignore her calls and dodge her util she gets the point!
把她从我们的生活里隔离!不理她的电话,躲开她直到她明白过来!
Monica: Oh, I guess we could try that, but...it seems so harsh! Have you ever done that?
哦,我觉得我们可以试试,不过…有点太苛刻了吧!你这么做过吗?
Chandler: No, had it done to me though. Feels good!
没,不过有人对我做过。感觉不错!
Assistant: Alright Mr. Geller! Right this way! So, how dark do you wanna be? We have one, two or three.
好的盖勒先生!请走这边!那么,你想要多深呢?我们有一级、二级和三级。
Ross: Well...I, I like how you look, what're you?
呃…我喜欢你的颜色,你是什么等级的?
Assistant: Puerto Rican.
我是波多黎各人。
Ross: Two, I think a two.
二级,我想要二级。
Assistant: You gotta face the red light. When the red light goes on the spraying is about to start so close your eyes. When the spraying stops, count to five. Pat yourself down to avoid drip marks then turn around so we can get your back. You got it?
你要面对着红灯。红灯亮的时候喷淋开始,所以,闭上眼睛喷淋停止的时候,数五下。向后仰一点防止出现液体流下的痕迹,然后转身我们就可以喷你背后了。明白了?
Ross: Spray, count, pat, then turn, spray, count and pat.
喷,数,仰,然后转,喷,数,仰。
Assistant: Wow, you catch on quick.
哇,你掌握得真快。
Ross: Well, I have a PhD, so...
那当然,我有个博士学位,所以…
Ross: One Mississipi, two Mississipi, Three Mis... WAIT! WAIT! I'm not...I've not finished counting!
一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密…等等!等等!我还没… 我还没数完呢!!
Ross: You sprayed my front, twice!
你喷了我正面两次!
Assistant: You never turned?
你没转身吗?
Ross: No, I barely even got to three Mississippi.
没有,我甚至还没数到三个密西西比呢。
Assistant: Mississippi? I said count to five!
密西西比?我是说数到五!
Ross: Mississippilesly? Well, how bad is it?
不要密西西比?好吧,那这有多糟糕?
Assistant: Ain't that bad yet, but it keeps getting darker for the next four hours.
不会多糟糕的,不过随后的四个小时颜色会变得越来越深。
Ross: So, how dark is it gonna get?
那么,会变得多深?
Assistant: Oh, you got sprayed with two twos and...
你喷了两遍二级而且…
Ross: I'm a four?
我是四级的了?
Assistant: Yeah, but your back's a zero. You're gonna wanna even that out.
对,不过你背上是零级。你想让前后一样的吧。
Ross: Really? !
是吗?
Assistant: You might wanna get back in there.
你可能要再进去一次。
Ross: Ok!
好吧!
Ross: Wait, wait a minute, there's no light on the back wall! How do I know when it's gonna start? Hello?
等等,等等,后面墙上没有灯!我怎么知道它什么时候开始?有人吗?
Ross: The same thing happened again!
同样的事情再次发生了!
Assistant: You got two more twos?
你又做了两次二级?
Ross: I'm an eight!
我是八级的了!
Rachel: Thanks for dinner.
谢谢你的晚餐。
Joey: I thought you paid. Ha, guess we won't be going back there!
我还以为是你付的钱呢。哈,看来我们以后再也不会去那儿了。
Rachel: So.
那么。
Joey: Yeah.
好吧。
Joey: Hey what do you say, we uh move this onto the likes of the couch?
嘿,我们到沙发上去,你说怎么样?
Rachel: I say 'cheesy line', but ok.
我要说‘烂主意’,不过,行。
Joey: What's matter?
怎么了?
Rachel: I am sorry, I don't know, I am sorry, I don't know why I did that!
对不起,我也不知道,对不起,我不知道为什么那么做!
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: I am sorry! Again, I don't know, I don't know what happened, I must be nervous!
再一次,对不起!我不知道…我怎么了 我一定是太紧张了!
Joey: I don't get it, Chandler loved it!
我搞不懂,钱德很喜欢的!
Rachel: I promise, I promise, I promise, I won't do it again. I really do. I promise. This is gonna be great.
好吧,我保证,我保证,我不会再这么做了。真的,我保证。这次会很完美的。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Joey: Was that good for you?
呃,你喜欢这样?
Monica: No, no, don't get it. Let the machine pick up.
不,不,别接。让答录机接。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Could be Rachel asking if someone could babysit again.
哦,对 可能又是瑞秋要我们帮她看孩子。
Monica: It could be Amanda!
可能是阿蔓达!
Phoebe: Oh, you're right! Oh. I was just kidding about Rachel. Babysitting is a gas!
哦,对了!我只是拿瑞秋开玩笑的。看孩子很好玩!
Amanda: Hello Monica. It's Amanda calling again. I am in the neighborhood hoping I can pop by your flat!
莫妮卡,你好。是阿蔓达又打来电话。我就在隔壁,想到你家来坐坐。
Monica: You're from Yonkers! Your last name is Buffo-Martisis!
你来自扬克斯市!你姓Buffamonteezi!
Amanda: Let's see...to assure you get this directly, ring me back on my mobile.
我看…为了确保你知道了给我的手机回电话。
Phoebe: Ok, don't hold thy breath!
好了,别憋住气说话!
Chandler: Hello? Is someone on the line?
喂?有人在用电话吗?
Amanda: Yes, I...I was looking for Monica.
对,我在找莫妮卡。
Chandler: Hang on, she's right here.
等等,她在这儿。
Chandler: Someone's on the phone, for you.
有人打电话,找你的。
Monica: We weren't picking up, it's Amanda!
我们在过滤电话呢,是阿蔓达!
Chandler: I get pedicures.
我做美甲了!
Monica: Hi Amanda! Uh...Actually now...it's...is not a good time. Dinner tomorrow night? Ok, Phoebe and I will see you then!
嗨,阿蔓达!实际上…现在…现在不太合适。明晚一起吃晚饭?好的,我和菲比都会到的!
Phoebe: Why, why, why didn't you just say no? !
为什么,为什么,为什么你不拒绝!
Monica: Well, I said 'no' to her coming over now! I couldn't say 'no' twice! Get this uncontrollable need to please people!
呃,我已经拒绝让她来了!我不能拒绝她两次!我不由自主地取悦别人的需要!
Phoebe: Fine, fine! You would not hold up well under torture!
好吧,好吧!一拷问你就会招的!
Monica: And you would?
那你呢?
Phoebe: I did!
我已经招了!
Joey: Uh Rach, are you sure you wanna do this?
瑞秋,你确定你想吗?
Rachel: Absolutely! Absolutely. I'd...it's just a little weird, it's you, and it's me. it's just gonna take some getting used to.
当然!当然!我…只是有点奇怪,是你和我。我们需要点时间来习惯。
Joey: Ok. Ok, well, uh, how, how can we make it easier?
好吧。啊… 我们怎么能让这个变得容易点?
Rachel: Ok, let's work from the top down!
好吧,让我们从上往下!
Rachel: Just work the bra, Joe!
解开我的胸罩,乔伊!
Joey: Ok, got it, yeah.
好的,呃,明白了。
Rachel and Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Joey: This thing welded shut.
这玩意儿焊住了吗?!
Rachel: Ok. You want, you want a little help?
哦!要我帮忙吗?
Joey: No no, I can...I can handle it ok?
不!不!我能处理这个!
Joey: I've been opening these since I was 9.
我9岁的时候就会了。
Rachel: Nine? What kind of a 9-years-old girl wears a bra?
9岁就会了?9岁的女孩穿胸罩?
Joey: No no no. I was 9. See, she was 16. Ok? Yeah. My parents had, had...I can't talk and work at the same time! All right, turn around, I gotta get a look at this thing.
不,不,是我9岁的时候。呃,她16岁。我爸爸妈妈已经… 哦!我不能一边说一边解!好了,转个身,我得看看这东西。
Joey: Sorry!
对不起!
Rachel: Well this is romantic!
这真够浪漫的!
Joey: I'm sorry! This never happened to me before! I'm an expert at taking off bras! I can do it with one hand! I can do it with my eyes closed! One time I just looked at one, and it popped open! I blame your bra!
对不起!这种事从来没有发生在我身上!我是解胸罩的专家!我一只手就能解开!我闭着眼睛也行!有一次我只看了一眼它自己就开了!都怪你的胸罩!
Rachel: It's a standard-issue bra clasp!
这是个标准型的胸罩搭扣!
Joey: Well. Then I blame you! Yeah! That's right! You threw me off with all your slapping!
那就怪你!对!是你把我的天赋都打走了!
Rachel: Ok well, well I'm really, I'm sorry about that Joey...but, do you think that maybe on...on some level, you...you, you don't wanna take off my bra?
好吧,我真的 真的很抱歉,乔伊!可你想过吗?可能是你潜意识里不想脱掉我的胸罩?
Joey: No! I don't have another level!
不!我没有那种潜意识!!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,冲浪
vi. 冲浪,浏览

 
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
dodge [dɔdʒ]

想一想再看

v. 避开,躲避 n. 躲避

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。