手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第4集 约会那些事儿(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Phoebe: Oh hey Ross, oh so glad someone's here. Could you zip me up?

嘿,罗斯,真高兴有人在这里。你可以帮我把拉链拉起来吗?
Ross: Sure.
当然可以。
Phoebe: Thank you. Can you believe no one between my apartment and here offered to do that for me?
谢谢。你相信从我家到这里的路上……竟然没有人愿意帮我拉拉链吗?
Ross: People. So why're you all dressed up?
真是的。你穿这么漂亮做什么呢?
Phoebe: Oh umm. Mike's picking me up for a date.
麦克要来接我去约会。
Ross: Oh yeah? Now um, how-how is that going, is it getting serious?
交往得如何呢?是不是越来越认真了?
Phoebe: Oh I dunno, I dunno, you know I mean, I like him, but you know, am I ready to take my grade-A loins off the meat market? I'm not quite sure.
我不知道,我不知道,我是蛮喜欢他的,但是我还没有准备好要退出江湖,我不太确定。
Ross: You know, I-I really admire your-your whole dating attitude, it's so healthy. I'm always like, is this moving too fast? Is this moving too slow? Where-where's this going?
我真的很欣赏你的约会态度,真是很健康的态度。我总是在想会不会进展太快了?会不会进展太慢了?这将怎么发展呢?
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, you are a bit of a drama queen.
我知道你就像是个戏剧女王。
Ross: But you, you're so much better off.
你真是太厉害了。
Ross:You know, you just go from guy to guy having fun and not worrying that it never turns into anything serious.
男朋友一个接着一个,享受乐趣,完全不担心没有结局。
Phoebe: I wouldn't say never, you know. There's that guy...Ok, what about...Ok, well there's gotta be someone.
我不敢说“完全不”,有一次有个男的……好的,那个……总该有个人吧。
Ross: There isn't. That's what I'm saying.
根本就没有。我就说吧。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're right!
哦,天啊,你说的没错!
Ross: I know, and yet here you are, all ready for the next date.
我知道,一段恋情才刚结束,马上又可以跟其他人约会。
Phoebe: I can't believe I never realized this before.
真不敢相信我之前都没有注意到这点。
Phoebe:I'm in my 30s and I've never been in a long-term relationship?
我已经三十几岁了,从来没有爱情长跑过!
Phoebe:Oh my God! What's wrong with me?
哦,天啊!我是有什么毛病?
Ross: No, no no, um, there's-there's nothing wrong with you. I mean, you don't strike me as the type of person that wants to get married anyway.
你没有什么毛病。我是说,你不像那种看起来会想结婚的人。
Phoebe: I wanna get married!
我想结婚!
Ross: Uh please, please don't cry because of me, Pheebs. I don't know what I'm talking about ok. I've been divorced three times!
别这样,拜托……别因为我而哭,我根本不知道我在说什么,我离婚三次了!
Phoebe: At least you've been married! Oh my God! I wanna trade lives with Ross!
至少你结过婚!哦,我的天啊!我竟然羡慕起罗斯了!
Mike: Phoebe, what's wrong?
菲比,怎么了?
Phoebe: Nothing, I'm excited about our date.
没事,要跟你约会太兴奋了。
Phoebe:Mike, this is Ross Geller. Ross, this is Mike Haaaaa...
麦克,这位是罗斯·盖勒。罗斯,这位是麦克……
Ross: I'm sorry, I didn't catch...
对不起,我没有听清楚……
Mike: It's Mike Hanagen.
麦克·汉尼拔。
Ross: Oh, Ross Geller.
罗斯·盖勒。
Mike: Hey, uh, so, are you sure you're ready to go?
嘿,你确定准备好了吗?
Phoebe: Uh huh. How do I look?
我看起来怎样?
Ross: Do you have a compact in your purse?
你皮包里有小镜子吗?
Phoebe: No.
没有。
Ross: You look great.
你看起来棒透了。
Monica: Hey Joey.
嘿,乔伊。
Joey: Hey, this girl won't turn around and I can't tell whether she's hot or not, what'd you think?
那个女的就是不转过来,我无法判断她是不是很辣,你觉得呢?
Monica: Joey, I am not going to objectify woman with you!
乔伊,我不会跟你一起把女性物化的!
Monica:But if her face is as nice as her ass, woah mama!
但是如果她的脸跟她的屁股一样棒的话,妈咪咪啊!
Joey: All right thanks. Oh hey, have you talked to Chandler?
好的,谢谢。你有跟钱德讲电话了吗?
Monica: Yeah, he has to stay in Tulsa this weekend.
他这周末要留在土尔沙。
Joey: How come?
为什么?
Monica: I don't know, he has to work, there's some big rush on the...Ah, damn it, one of these days I'm gonna have to start listening when he talks about his job.
我不知道,有工作要做,要赶那个……讨厌,我应该要开始认真听他讲工作的事了。
Joey: Hey, why don't you fly out there and surprise him?
你何不飞过去给他个惊喜呢?
Monica: Oh I'd love to, I really miss him, but I can't, I have to, I have one day off work and it's just too expensive.
我很想啊,我真的很想念他,但是不行,我只有放一天假,而且机票太贵了。
Joey: Oh, interesting. So, Chandler is not worth the price of a plane ticket to you, Hmm.
真好玩,所以机票钱比钱德还重要。
Monica: Of course he is. Maybe I will go....Yeah, we'll have a little second honeymoon at the Tulsa Ramada.
当然是钱德较重要。或许我应该飞过去……我们可以在土尔沙的饭店来个二度小蜜月。
Joey: Oh and you know what you should bring? The black see-through teddy with the attached garters.
你应该带你那件黑色透明性感内衣加上吊带裤袜。
Monica: How do you know I have one of those?
你怎么知道我有那件呢?
Joey: Didn't till just now.
本来不知道,现在知道了。
Joey: Hot not hot. Hot!
辣,不辣。辣!
Hayley: Excuse me?
什么?
Joey: I-I said that I think you're hot and uh now I'm embarrassed.
我说我觉得你很辣而……现在我糗死了。
Hayley: Oh I-I thought you said "Hi."
我以为你是说“嗨”。
Joey: That would've been better, I'll try that. Hi, I-I'm Joey.
如果是那样就好了,我来试试看。嗨,我是乔伊。
Hayley: I'm Hayley.
我是海莉。
Joey: Look, I don't normally ask out women that I meet in coffeehouses...
通常我不约在咖啡店遇到的女生出去……
Gunther: Ha!
哈!
Joey: Gesundheit! But uh...Wow, this is hard, I'm kinda shy.
保重!但是……真是很难开口,我有点害羞。
Gunther: Ha!
哈!
Joey: Seriously Gunther, you should see someone about that cold. If it gets much worse you could Die! Anyway...
真的,你应该去看医生的。如果感冒越来越严重,你可是会死的!反正……
Hayley: I would love to go out with you.
我很乐意跟你出去。
Joey: Really? Great! Did I, did I actually ask you?
真的吗?太棒了!我有……我有开口约你吗?
Hayley: Oh, um, that's just where you were going. I figured I'd help you out, you don't seem like the kind of guy who does this a lot?
由你说话的方式。我就猜得到你要做什么,你不像是那种经常这样的男生吧?
Joey: Damn it Gunther, you give it to me!
真是的,甘瑟,你传染给我了!
Phoebe: Oh, it's you.
哦,是你。
Ross: With vegetarian corn dogs. Come on Phebes, I just wanna talk to you.
我带了素食热狗。别这样,我只想跟你说说话。
Phoebe: Oh, About what? How few ova I have left?
说什么?说我还剩下几个卵子吗?
Ross: Come on, I-I just want to apologize for what happened yesterday.
别这样,我只想为昨天发生的事道歉。
Ross:I'm sorry Phoebe, that's ok, Ross. Mmmm.
我很抱歉,菲比,没关系,罗斯。
Ross:So uh, how'd the date go?
约会还好吗?
Phoebe: Well, it was awful! I barely got to dinner, ok? Every time I thought about what you said, I started crying.
糟透了!我几乎撑不过晚餐。每次我想到你说的话,我就哭了。
Phoebe:Yeah, I'm pretty sure he spent the most of the night just staring at me in horror.
我非常肯定他整晚都惊恐的盯着我看。
Phoebe:But you know, I couldn't know for sure, 'cause my eyes were swollen shut.
但是我无法真的确定,因为我的眼睛已经肿到张不开了。
Ross: You know I wasn't trying to make you cry. I-I was really trying to say something nice.
你知道我不是故意要惹你哭的。我本来是想要说一些很好听的话的。
Ross:I mean, I-I was basically saying, even though you've never been in a serious relationship...
我只是要说,即使你从未有过认真的感情……
Phoebe: Are we really gonna do this again?
我们还要再讨论这个吗?
Ross: Sorry. So, he hasn't called?
对不起。他还没打来吗?
Phoebe: Would you call this girl? Thanks-fo-r-a-love-ly-even-ing.
你会打给这种女的吗?“谢谢……美好……一晚”。
Ross: Now I feel terrible, this is all my fault.
我觉得糟透了,这全都是我的错。
Phoebe: Well, you know what you should feel terrible about? This could've been my serious guy!
你知道更糟的是什么吗?这男的有可能是可以认真的对象!
Phoebe: He was, he was sweet and smart and funny. Do you know how hard it is to meet a guy like that?
他很体贴、聪明又风趣。你知道要遇到这样的男生有多难吗?
Ross: We are a rare breed.
我们的确是稀有动物。
Ross: Hey, hey, maybe that's him.
嘿,可能就是他哦。
Phoebe: Hello? Could you hold on one sec? I need some privacy.
喂?你可以等一下吗?我需要一点隐私。
Ross: Is it Mike?
是不是麦克呢?
Phoebe: No, it's a heavy breather. I'll take what I can get. I'm listening.
不,是骚扰电话。我现在什么都接了。我在线上。
Hayley: What a great dinner.
晚餐实在太棒了!
Joey: Yeah! And hey, thanks again for letting me have that last piece of cake at the restaurant.
再次谢谢你让我吃最后一块蛋糕。
Hayley: You're welcome again. I'm gonna make some coffee. Can I get you anything?
不用客气,我要去煮咖啡。你要什么呢?
Joey: Uh, do you have any cake?
你有蛋糕吗?
Joey: So, this is going pretty good.
真是进行的太顺利了。
Joey:Dinner was nice, got a lot in common. Woo, Victoria's secret, huh, we even like the same books.
晚餐很棒,我们有许多共同点。“维多莉亚的秘密”性感内衣目录,我们甚至喜欢相同的书。
Joey:Oh, there's a scary painting. Wait a minute! I think I've been scared by that painting before.
这幅画真可怕。等等!我记得好像被这幅画给吓过。
Joey:You know what, this whole place looks familiar!
你知道吗?这地方看起来真眼熟!
Joey:I have definitely been in this apartment! I know I've seen this weird plant before Aw! It did that the last time!
我一定曾经来过这里!我看过这棵可怕的植物!它上次也是这样刺我!
Joey:Oh my God, I've gone out with this girl before!
哦,天啊,我跟这个女的约会过!
Joey:Yeah, we had sex on this couch and then on that chair and...no, no, we didn't do it here, which is weird because it seems like a perfectly good place.
没错,我们在这沙发上做过爱!然后在那张椅子上,还有……不对不对,没有在这里……这倒是很奇怪,看起来超适合的。
Joey:Aw! That's why.
这就是为什么。
Ross: Hey Mike, uh, sorry to just drop by like this, can I come in?
嘿,麦克,很抱歉这样跑过来,我可以进来吗?
Mike: Sure. Who are you?
当然。你是谁呢?
Ross: I'm-I'm Ross, Phoebe's friend from-from the coffee house.
我是罗斯,菲比在咖啡屋的朋友。
Mike: Yeah.
哦。
Ross: Yeah, I really, really need to talk to you about something.
我真的非常需要跟你谈一件事。
Mike: OK, unless...you're not gonna try to get me to join a cult, are you?
除非……你不是要拉我信什么教吧?
Ross: No.
没啦。
Mike: Oh, nah, it's just, you know, you have that look.
因为,你知道的你长得很像那种人。
Ross: Damn Supercuts!
该死的廉价理发店!
Mike: Wh-what's up? Is Phoebe OK?
怎么回事呢?菲比还好吗?
Ross: Oh no, yeah, yeah, no, Phoebe, is great, but umm...I'm an idiot. Ok? Look, look, right before you guys went out, I, um, I accidentally um, got her all upset.
喔,还好,还好,菲比很好,但是我是个蠢蛋,就在你们出去约会前……我不小心惹得她很难过。
Mike: Awh, that's why she was weird.
难怪她不对劲。
Ross: Yes, yeah, I-, yeah, um, I, um, yeah, I-I said something stupid about her never having had a serious relationship, but you should know she is so much fun, a-a wonderful person!
是的,是啊,我……我说了些蠢话,关于她从没有过认真的恋爱关系等等,但是你应该知道,她是很风趣的。很棒的一个人!
Ross:Please don't blow her off.
拜托,别将她判出局。
Mike: I'm not, gonna blow her off.
我不会判她出局的。
Mike:I actually just got off the phone with her. We're going out tomorrow night.
我才刚跟她说完电话。我们明晚要出去。
Mike:I mean, I hope that's OK with you, stranger from the coffee house.
我是说,如果你没有意见的话,咖啡屋的陌生人。
Ross: No, yes. It'ssss great. I, so, the, the crying didn't turn you off.
太棒了。所以她狂哭并没有吓跑你?
Mike: Yeah. Look Ross, I just got off a nine-year-relationship with a manic-depressive. Compared to that, Phoebe's a Mousketeer.
我刚刚跟一个躁郁症患者结束九年的恋情。跟她相比,菲比根本是只小猫。
Ross: Well then, I-I-I didn't need to bother you, um, you, or the four other Mike Hanagens I bothered.
好吧,那我就不需要再打扰你了,你,外加4个麦克·汉尼拔都被我打扰了。
Ross:One of whom was uh, quite large and-and a little flirty. So.
其中一个还很高壮,有点爱打情骂俏。
Mike: Hey wait wait wait! Is that true what you said? Phoebe's never had a serious relationship?
等等,等等!你刚刚说的是真的吗?菲比从未谈过认真的恋爱?
Ross: Of course she has. If she's never had a serious relationship, You think I'd go around broadcasting it like some kind of unstoppable moron?
她当然有过。如果她没有谈过认真的恋爱,你认为我会到处去广播……像是无法克制的白痴一样见人就说吗?
Mike: But you did say it.
但是你的确是那样说了。
Ross: Yes, yes I did.
是的,是的,我是说了。
Ross:And I will also say what I'm about to say, vis-a-vis, the following, Phoebe has never had a serious relationship, since her...super-serious relationship with...Vicrum.
而且我还会说……我接下来要说的……相对于……以下的说法,菲比从未谈过认真的恋爱。是从……她超级认真地跟……伟软分手之后。
Mike: Vicrum?
伟软?
Ross: What, that's a real name!
怎样?那是真的名字!
Chandler: Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...
俄克拉荷马州,风儿轻轻的抚过平原……
Chandler:Stop it! Why couldn't they have sent me to Texas?
停停吧!为什么不是派我去德州呢?
Chandler:Seven o'clock. Maybe I'll hit the gym.
七点钟。或许我该去健身房。
Chandler:Who am I kidding? Pay-per-view porn.
少来了,还是看情色频道好了。
Chandler: Do not disturb! Do not disturb!
不要打扰!不要打扰!
Monica: Surprise!
惊喜吧!
Chandler: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
Chandler: Yeah, everything's great, just watching some regular television there, aw, what-what a pleasant surprise.
是啊,一切都很好,我刚刚……在看一些正常的电视节日,这个惊喜真是太令人兴奋了。
Monica: I'm gonna go freshen up, OK?
我去梳洗一下,好吗?
Chandler: OK honey...
好的,亲爱的……
Chandler:Woo, that was close. Oh, the yellow rose of Texas You're not even there!
差一点点。喔,德克萨斯的黄色玫瑰,即使你不在那儿!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
compact [kəm'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 合约条约,梳妆粉盒
adj. 紧凑的,紧

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
cult [kʌlt]

想一想再看

n. 宗教膜拜仪式,异教,狂热崇拜,个人崇拜

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
disturb [dis'tə:b]

想一想再看

v. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。