手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第十季 > 正文

老友记 第10季:第01集 乔伊亲了瑞秋之后(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Right, I'm gonna go talk to Joey. I think this is the right time. He's always in a good mood after the flight attendant says "duty free".

好吧,我要去和乔伊谈谈。我想现在是时候了。空姐说完“duty free”(免税)以后他总是情绪很好。[注:乔伊听成doody free(随便做)了]
Charlie: Ok. Um. Good luck.
好,祝你好运!
Ross: You know if he's not ok with this, then nothing more can happen between us.
你知道,如果他不能接受那我们之间就什么都不能发生。
Charlie: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Well that's the case I just want you to know that I think I could've fallen for you really really hard. On the other hand, if he is ok with us, then. you know, what's causal whatever.
恩,如果事情真的那样了我想让你知道...我认为我可能已经爱你非常非常深了。另一方面来说,如果他能接受那就...你知道...算了,管他呢。
Rachel: Ross is coming over. I think now would be a really good time to talk to him.
罗斯要过来了。我想现在会是个告诉他的好时候。
Joey: Oh. Oh I guess so. I'm just...really nervous.
我想是的。只是…我好紧张啊。
Rachel: Ok, well keep in mind that by the time you're done, they'll probably be serving dinner.
好吧,你这样想着:你说完以后他们就上餐了。
Joey: Ohh.
哦~
Rachel: Still nervous?
还紧张吗?
Joey: I'm gonna get lasagna.
我要吃宽面条。
Ross: Hey, Rach?
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎么!
Ross: Do you mind if I sit here for a sec?
介意我在这儿坐一会吗?
Rachel: Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah.
不介意,当然不!不!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: So, I um. I kinda need to talk to you about Charlie.
我,呃…有点儿关于查莉的事要跟你说。
Joey: Yeah?
怎么?
Ross: Ok, last night after you guys broke up. So sorry to hear about that, by the way.Well, Charlie and I were talking, and...well.
好吧,昨天晚上你们俩分手以后。当然我觉得很遗憾…呃。查莉和我倾诉,然后…呃。
Joey: You kissed.
你们接吻了。
Ross: Wh...What? What...what...what would give you that idea?
哇…什么?你怎么会这样想的啊?
Joey: I saw you.
我看见了。
Ross: Yeah, we kissed.But nothing else. Nothing else happened, okay?
对,我们是接吻了。不过…什么都没发生,知道吗。
Joey: Ross, Ross, Ross. It's ok.
罗斯,罗斯,罗斯。没关系的。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: It's ok. You know what. I totally understand, alright? You guys...make way more sense than her and I ever did, you know. And...I want you to be happy.
这没关系。我完全理解,好吗?你们你比我更适合她。你知道吗?而且…我希望你们幸福。
Ross: Are you serious?
真的?
Joey: Yeah.
当然。
Joey: Now I have something...
我也有点事想说…
Ross: I am speechless. I mean the fact that you would put my happiness first like that? I mean, you...you're an incredible friend, do you know that?
我真是无话可说了。你居然把我的幸福放在第一位。我是说你真是个令人难以置信的好朋友你知道吗?
Joey: Well, look, before you go...
噢,呃,呃,在你…
Ross: No, I mean it.I mean, you are so, you are so loyal, man, and selfless, and generous.
不,我说真的。你既忠诚,又无私,慷慨。
Joey: I am those things, yeah.
我是,当然是。
Ross: You know what? I know Chandler longer, so I always think of him as my best friend, but now...I may have to rethink some stuff.
你知道吗?我认识钱德更久我也一直把他作为我最好的朋友不过现在…我想应该重新考虑一下了。
Joey: Dude!
伙计!
Ross: Hey, if there is ever, anything I can do for you.
嘿,有没有事情我能帮忙的?
Joey: I can't think of anything.
暂时还没有。
Ross: Thanks!
谢谢!
Joey: Yeah.
没什么!
Rachel: So hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hi! Rachel: So you eh, so you talked to Joey?
嗨! 你,呃,你和乔伊谈过了?
Ross: Ah, yeah. We had a really good talk.
啊,对。我们聊得很开心。
Rachel: Oh! That's great!
噢!太棒了!
Ross: Yeah!
对!
Rachel: Oh, so everything's ok?
噢,一切都好吗?
Ross: Oh, no, it's great. It's great. He is...He is an amazing guy.
噢,不,简直太棒了。太棒了。他真是…他真是好得让人吃惊。
Rachel: Ah. Well, obviously I think so too.
啊…呃,显然我也这么想。
Ross: Well, I...I'm so excited about this.
对,我感到很兴奋。
Rachel: Really? Excited?
真的?兴奋?
Ross: Are you kidding? I have had some very dirty dreams about this.
你开玩笑吗?我现在做梦都在想着要去干那事。
Rachel: Excuse me! You didn't tell him, did you?
让开!你没说是吗?
Joey: I couldn't. He was saying all these really nice things about me. I didn't want him to get mad and take them all back. I'm on an edge on Chandler.
我没法说。他把我说得天花乱坠。我不想惹火他,收回他说的话。我快要顶替钱德的位置了。
Rachel: Oh God! Alright, fine. You know what Joey, forget it. When we go back to New York, I will tell him.
好吧,好吧!回纽约以后,我跟他说。
Joey: Thank you. Yeah, I appreciate that.
谢谢。真的,我跟感激。
Phoebe: Hi, Mike's place.
嗨,迈克家。
Mike: Hey, it's Mike.
嘿,是迈克。
Phoebe: Ooh, that was fast.
噢,真快。
Mike: Oh, err...no, she's not here yet. You know, I think I'm just gonna take off and break up with her over the phone.
噢,呃…不,她还没来。知道吗,我想我应该走了我可以在电话上跟她说分手。
Phoebe: Yeah, you can't do that! Oh, come on Mike, strap on a pair. Why don't you just tell her that we got back together. You know, women appreciate honesty. We also appreciate gentle spanking once in a while. Just F.Y.I.
不,你不能走!快用东西捆住自己!你为什么不直接告诉她我们又在一起了。知道吗,女人欣赏诚实。也喜欢轻柔的拍打。
Mike: One more thing. There...might be a picture of Precious on my coffee table.
还有一件事… 可能…在我的咖啡台上有张Precious的照片。
Phoebe: Her name is Precious? Is she a pure breed, or did you pick her up at the pound?
她叫Precious(珍贵)?她是纯种的吗?你在兽笼里挑的她?
Mike: Anyway, I just wanna give you a heads up.
不管怎么说,我只想让你知道一下。
Phoebe: Ok, oh and you know, if she gets upset, just scratch her tummy and give her a liver snap.oh. What do you know, another hot blonde.
好吧,噢,如果她伤心的话记得挠挠她的肚子,逗她高兴。你知道吗又一个金发女郎。
Precious: Hi, I'm Precious, who are you?
嗨,我是Precious,你是谁?
Phoebe: I'm...I'm Phoebe.
我…我是菲比。
Precious: Phoebe? Mike's ex-girlfriend Phoebe, the love of his life? That Phoebe?
菲比?迈克的前女友菲比?他一生所爱的?那个菲比?
Phoebe: Enchanté.
幸会(法语)。
Monica: Oh, I can't wait for everyone at work to see these. Ow!
噢,我真想快让同事们快点看看这个。嗷!
Chandler: You go back to work tomorrow night, right?
明天晚上你就要回去工作了是吗?
Monica: Yeah!
对!
Chandler: So, if you want people to see them, then by definition you're not having them taken out. say, at the break of dawn?
那么如果你想让他们看也就是说你今晚不会把他们解下啦?
Monica: Well, if I had them taken out, then I wouldn't be able to do this.You like that, right?
呃,如果我解下来了,我就不能这么做了。你喜欢的,是吗?
Chandler: What are you singing?
你唱什么呢?
Monica: It's "Boléro", from "10".
《十全十美》里的波利乐舞曲。
Chandler: It's "Ride of the Valkyries", from "Apocalypse Now"! See, here's the thing: The cornrows were really a solution to your frizzy hair problem. And now that we're home, we don't have that problem anymore, so if you think about it. I hate them!
那是《现代启示录》里的《狂热的瓦格纳》。事情是这样的:这些贝壳是用来解决你头发的卷曲问题的。而现在我们回家了,我们不再受那个问题困扰了所以如果你考虑一下,我讨厌他们!
Monica: What? You said you liked them.
什么?你说过你喜欢的。
Chandler: Did I? Let's refresh. I believe what I said was that I could see your scalp.
我说过吗?我们回想一下。我想我说的是“我可以看见你的头皮”。
Monica: Fine, so you don't like them. Everybody else does.
好吧,那么你不喜欢。可其他人都喜欢。
Chandler: Again, let's journey back. As I recall what Rachel said, was she had never notice the shape of your skull before.And Joey...Well, Joey didn't realize there was anything different.
再想想,让我们想回到那次旅游,我记得瑞秋说的是她以前从没注意过你的头骨的形状。还有乔伊…乔伊当时看不出你有什么不一样。
Monica: You know what? I don't care. I like it like this, and I'm gonna keep it. You're just jealous because your hair can't do this.Aww!
知道吗?我不管。我喜欢这样,喜欢它,而且我要留着它。你嫉妒是因为你的头发不能这么做。嗷!
Chandler: Get yourself in the tooth?
敲在你的牙上了?
Monica: And the eye!
还有眼睛!
Ross: Hi. There she is. Hi, Emma. Oh, my God, I missed you. Oh, Emma, I missed you so much. Hey.Did you have a good time with grandma Green? Huh? Did she give you a bottle of anti-depressants again to use as a rattle?
嗨。她来了。嗨艾犸。噢,天呐,我想死你了。哦,艾犸,我真是太想你了,嗨!嘿,你和姥姥过得开心吗?呃?她喋喋不休的时候给你兴奋剂了吗?
Rachel: That was one time, Ross, and they were only like 5 milligrams.
只有一次,罗斯,而且只有5毫克。
Ross: Ooh, hey, Emma, daddy has some presents for you, ok? Ok? I want you to wait right here. Come here, sweetie.
噢,嘿,艾犸,爸爸有礼物带给你。知道吗?我想让你在这儿等一会儿,等等,宝贝儿。
Rachel: Aaah. Ross, um actually there's something that uh, I really need to talk to you about.
呃,罗斯事实上我有点儿事要跟你说。
Ross: Ok, shoot!
好的,说吧!
Rachel: Ok, uhm. Alright, here's the deal.
好吧,呃。好的,事情是这样的。
Ross: OH, NO!
哦不!
Rachel: What? What is it?
怎么了?那是什么?
Ross: Oh, major shampoo explosion!
噢,大瓶的洗发液破了!
Rachel: Uh, look, Ross, this really isn't easy.
呃,听着罗斯,这很难开口。
Ross: Oh, it's all over everything. Why? Why me?
啊!!还沾得到处都是。为什么?为什么偏偏是我?
Rachel: Because you took three hundred bottles of shampoo?
因为你拿了300瓶洗发液?
Ross: I guess things are just going too well for me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You were saying?
我猜这些东西对我来说太珍贵了。对不起,对不起。你刚才说什么?
Rachel: Well, yeah. Ok, look it's about me and...
好吧,呃。好吧,听着,是关于我和…
Ross: Oh, not another one! Oh my God. And this is moisturiser. It's even harder to clean! Why? Why do bad things happen to good people?
噢,不要,又一瓶!?噢,天…是摩丝。这个更难清理!为什么?为什么坏事总是落到好人的头上?
Rachel: Wow! Well, clearly this is not a good time.
哇!好吧,很显然这不是个好时候。
Ross: Duh, you think?
嗯,你觉得呢?!
Phoebe: Ok, bye. Alright, so Mike's, on his way over...See...You thought you guys were meeting here, and he thought you were meeting at the restaurant. So, you know. Doesn't really matter who's right or wrong. Point is...I'm gonna take off.
好的,再见。好了,迈克已经回来了。知道吗,你以为你们在这儿见他却以为在餐馆见面。所以…谁对谁错不重要重要的是…我要走了。
Precious: I'm not letting you leave util you tell me what's going on here. I mean, are you guys getting back together or something?
你告诉我到底发生了什么之前我不会让你走的。我是说,你们和好了还是怎么了?
Phoebe: Alright. Susie...Can I call you Susie?
好吧。苏茜,我能叫你苏茜吗?
Precious: My name is Precious.
我叫Precious。
Phoebe: Yeah, I can't say that. Uhm. Susie, I'm gonna be straight with you.Mike and I are back together. and uhm. unfortunately that effectively ends your relationship with him. And he's very sorry, about that and wishes you the best of luck in all your endeavors.
对,可我叫不出口。呃…Susie,我想跟你直说。迈克和我和好了。并且,呃,不幸的是这样就要终结你们的关系。并且他对此感到很抱歉,并祝你好运。
Precious: I just can't believe this. Why?
我无法相信,为什么?
Phoebe: Well, I don't...
这个我也不知...
Precious: Why would he do this? I mean, what's wrong with me?
噢,他为什么这么做?我做错什么了?
Phoebe: Nothing, there's nothing wrong with you.
没有,你什么也没做错。
Precious: I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do now?
我是说,现在我到底该做什么?
Phoebe: Damn it woman, pull yourself together! Have some pride, for the love of God!
可恶!你这女人,镇定点,镇定。保持你的尊严,看在上帝的份上!
Phoebe: Ok, not a fan of the tough love.
好吧,你好象不喜欢苦涩的爱情。
Precious: I just can't believe that Mike didn't give me any warning.
我真不明白,为什么他不给我点暗示在先呢!
Phoebe: But he didn't really know, you know. He wasn't planning on coming to Barbados and proposing to me.
他之前也不知道的。你知道吗,他本来没计划到巴巴多斯向我求婚的。
Precious: He proposed to you? This is the worst birthday ever.
他向你求婚了?我这个生日真是糟透了。
Phoebe: Look, Precious.Mike's not worth this. You're an attractive, intelligent woman and let's face it, Mike's kind of a wang. I mean, he proposed to me while he was still seeing you. He was gonna break up with you on your birthday? And, I don't like to kiss-and-tell, but he cheated on you a lot this weekend.
听着,Precious.你不值为迈克伤心。你是个迷人的、聪明的女孩你看迈克简直有点混蛋。我是说,他向我求婚的时候甚至还跟你在一起,他居然想在你生日的时候跟你分手?并且,我本来也不想说的,不过这个周末他对你不忠的太多了。
Precious: Oh, my God, maybe you're right. Maybe I don't need him. I deserve to be treated with respect.
噢,天呐,可能你说对了。可能我并不需要他。我应该受到尊重。
Precious: Screw you, Mike. You're a coward and a bastard, and I hope you rot in hell.
你这个混蛋,迈克。你这个胆怯的杂种,我希望你烂死在地狱里。
Phoebe: You're welcome!
不用谢我!
Chandler: Honey, you've been in there for a long time. Is everything ok?
亲爱的,你在里面好久了,没事吧?
Monica: Not really.
有一点事。
Monica: I have a problem.
我出事了。
Chandler: Really? What happened?
是吗?怎么了?
Monica: Well, I was dancing around, and singing "No Woman, No Cry" and, I got stuck.
好吧,我唱着《No Woman,No Cry》跳舞...然后就挂住了。
Chandler: You can't move at all?
一点都动不了?
Monica: Oh, well I can move.
噢,不,我可以动。
Chandler: If I untangle you, will you please get rid of the cornrows?
如果我解开你,你会解开这个稻穗头?
Monica: I guess so.
我想会。
Chandler: Some of these look a little frayed.
有些看起来缠在一起了。
Monica: Yeah, I tried to gnaw myself free.
对,我自己试着解开过。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: So, did you err...did you tell Ross?
呃…你跟罗斯说了吗?
Rachel: Well, I tried, but then he had a shampoo related emergency. So I guess now it's your turn again.
没有,我想说但他的洗发液出事故了。所以我想该轮到你去了。
Joey: No, no, no, no...I think it's better if you tell him. You know, it's easier for a woman. That way, you know, if he gets mad, all you have to do is go: "I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry."
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不…我想最好是你去告诉他,知道吗,这对女人来说容易些。你知道,如果他抓狂了你就可以"我不是有意的。我太抱歉了。"
Rachel: Yeah, 'cause that's what we do.
对,我们的确会这么做的。
Joey: Alright, alright, ok, uhm. How about this, how about this? Tomorrow...Tomorrow we'll both go and we'll tell him together.
好吧,好吧,这样,呃…这样,这样怎么样?明天…明天我们一起去,一起告诉他。
Rachel: Ok, that sounds fair. That just means that once again we can't.
好吧,听起来公平些。可这样我们又不能。
Joey: I know, I know. but that's ok. I mean, we can control ourselves, we're not animals.
我知道,我知道…不过没问题。我们有自制力,我们不是动物啊。
Rachel: No! Of course we can wait. Alright, so I guess that means good night then.
当然,当然我们可以等。是啊。那么我想该说晚安了?
Joey: Yep! Good night!
好的!晚安!
Rachel: Go-oood night!
晚——安!
Joey: Good night!
晚安!
Rachel: Seriously, good night!
说真的,晚安!
Joey: Stop saying good night.
别说晚安了。
Rachel: Ok.
好的!
Rachel: I'm so sorry.
好的。真对不起啊...
Monica: Look what I found in the drawer. And you said I'd never wear this.
看我在抽屉里找到了什么。你还说我永远不会戴它呢。
Chandler: Now that I untangled you, how about you doing a little something for me?
我把你解救下来,你还没报答我呢?
Monica: Sure, what do you have in mind?
当然,你想让我怎么报答?
Chandler: I think you know.
你应该知道的啊。
Monica: Really? I don't...I don't really feel like it.
真的?但我有点不想啊。
Chandler: This is what I want to do.
我就是想要。
Monica: Okay...I just don't get why you like it so much.
好吧。我不知道你为什么这么喜欢它。
Chandler: She's an FBI agent posing as a beauty contestant!
她是个FBI特工,还参加选美呢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
contestant [kən'testənt]

想一想再看

n. 竞争者,参赛者,提出异议者

联想记忆
attendant [ə'tendənt]

想一想再看

adj. 伴随的
n. 服务员,侍从,伴随物,

联想记忆
refresh [ri'freʃ]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 生气蓬勃,提起精神,恢复精神

 
intelligent [in'telidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,智能的

 
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
definition [.defi'niʃən]

想一想再看

n. 定义,阐释,清晰度

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
gnaw [nɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 咬,侵蚀

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。