Your handler's drawn some attention.
你的联络员吸引注意了。
Howard.
霍华德。
No, stay here. I'll check it out.
待着别动,我去看看。
But this is my safe house. I have to...- You have to maintain your cover. I'll be back.
这是我的安全屋啊。我得去...-你得藏起来。我去去就回。
Riley, homicide.
莱利,凶案组。
One of our own. Deceased is Detective Howard, Internal Affairs. Took two to the back from this baby.
我们自己人。死者是霍华德警探,内务部的。背部吃了这宝贝两枪。
Found it out back. Just like an academy training weapon, you know?
在屋后找到的。像是警校专用训练武器,你知道吗?
Looks familiar. You got a motive?
看着眼熟。查到动机了吗?
Theft, maybe. Guessing our victim met his CIs here. But no sign of break-in.
偷盗吧,大概。像是受害人在这里跟线人会面。但没有强行入室痕迹。
So you think one turned on him.
你觉得是被人暗算了。
Looks like it.
看起来像。
Come on.
走。
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事?
Keep walking and don't look back.
往前走,别回头看。
Why? Where are we going? If Howard is dead, then the hard copy file in the safe inside that house is the only proof I'm a cop.
为什么?到底怎么了?如果霍华德死了,那只有安全屋保险箱里的复印件能证明我是警察了。
Those files are gone.
文件没了。
What? Then I have to go back in and explain who I am. - You can't.
什么?那我必须进去说明我的身份。-不行。
Why not?
为什么?
Because Howard was shot with your training weapon. Not only is your only connection to the HYPD gone, but you've been framed.
霍华德是被你的训练用枪杀死的。你不仅失去了和纽约警局的唯一联系,还被陷害了。
No one else knows you're Internal Affairs?
没别人知道你是内务部的人吗?
Howard's the only one who knew about me and my background.
霍华德是唯一知道我和我背景的人。
Your background?
你背景?
In high school, I was a runner for a gang. Where I'm from, it's not a choice. Once you're in, it's either knocked up or locked up.
高中时,我是黑帮毒贩。生在那种环境,我没得可选。在那里,不想被搞大肚子,就得给他们卖命。
But you got out.
但你出来了。