And now for the finishing touch...Mr. Pancake smiley face gets a cherry nose.
最后让我来个点睛之笔...煎饼先生笑脸的樱桃鼻子。
That's so cute. Is that for Charlie?
太可爱了。你是给查莉做的吧?
Uh, yeah, for Charlie. -Thank you.
呃,是啊,为查莉做的。-谢谢。
Hey, honey, I've got some great news. There was a bedbug infestation at this really nice hotel downtown...
嘿,亲爱的,我告诉你个好消息。城里那家豪华酒店闹虫灾了。
Bob, it is amazing what gets you excited.
鲍伯,这有啥让你兴奋的。
Anyway, the manager of the hotel was so pleased with the job I did.
总之酒店经理对于我的工作很满意。
He's letting us stay in their most romantic suite this Saturday night.
于是他就允许咱们周六晚去他那里最浪漫的套房里住一晚。
That's great! You did get rid of all the bedbugs, right?
太好了!你确定你的工作做彻底了吗?
It's not an exact science, honey. The point is it's free!
亲爱的,这又不是什么严谨的科学。重点是咱可以免费入住!
Well, there's just one catch...who's gonna watch Charlie?
好吧,现在只有一个难题了...谁来照顾查莉?
We'll do it. We're very responsible.
我们来。我们很有责任心的。
Don't worry...I'll be here too.
不用绝望......我也会来帮忙的。
Thanks. You guys are great.
谢谢,你们太棒了!
All right! It sure is nice to have kids we can trust. And P.J.
是啊!我们终于有信得过的孩子了。包括PJ。
Let's throw a party! -Wait what?
咱开个派对吧!-等等,你说啥?
No, me first. I said let's throw a party when mom and dad are out of the house.
好了,我先说。我说咱们等爸妈走后。开个派对吧。
When do you ever do bad things?
你怎么堕落了?
I can be bad. I can be very bad. -Cannot. -Oh yeah? -Uh-huh.
我一直可以堕落的。我还可以堕落得很深呢。-吹牛。-你不信?-不信。
Watch this. I'm gonna drink milk right out of the carton. Because I'm bad.
看好了。我要直接对嘴喝牛奶。因为我堕落了。
Are you gonna swallow? -Huh-uh. -You wanna spit it out? -Mm-hmm.
你打算咽下去吗?-嗯嗯。-你打算吐出来吗?-嗯嗯。