手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第17集 爱的飞行之旅(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Mr. Treeger: Oh, man! !

天哪!!
Joey: What is that?
谁在那?
Chandler: Treeger's snaking the shower drain.
崔格在通洗澡间的下水道。
Mr. Treeger: What in the name of hell?
这是什么东西?
Joey: Hey, maybe he found you flip-flop.
可能是你的夹脚拖鞋。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Whoa! Is this porn? What did I do? I must've hit something on the remote.
这是A片吗?我一定是按到什么了。
Chandler: Do we pay for this?
我们要花钱吗?
Joey: No, we didn't even pay our cable bill, maybe this is how they punish us.
不,我们还没交有线的钱呢,可能他们是为这事惩罚我们。
Chandler: Maybe we shouldn't pay our phone bill, free phone sex.
也许我们不该交电话费,免费色情电话。
Joey: Maybe we shouldn't pay our gas bill?
也许我们不该交煤气费了?
Mr. Treeger: Whoa, hey, that lady's all kinds of naked.
哇哦,嘿,那女的真是一丝不挂。
Chandler: Yeah, Joey just pressed something on the remote and it just, came on!
是,乔伊在遥控器上按了一下,然后就来啦!
Mr. Treeger: Eh, it happened to me once. I was just flipping through the channels and bam! It was like finding money.
我也遇到过一次。我就是在搜索频道然后bam!就像找到钱一样。
Chandler: Like finding money with naked people on it!
像找到了钱,还有裸体的人在上面!
Mr. Treeger: Then I made the mistake of turning off the TV, I never got it back again. And I'm sad.
然后我错误地关掉了电视,我再也没找回来它。我很伤心。
Joey: Why would he turn off the TV?
他干嘛关电视?
Rachel: All right, You know what, come on, do we really have to watch this while we eat?
拜托,我们吃东西的时候也得看它吗?
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no!
哦,别 别 别!
Chandler: We don't know what could make this go away.
我们不知道怎么让它消失。
Joey: Yeah, so no one touches the remote. And no one touches the TV!
对,所以谁也不许碰遥控器。还有电视!
Chandler: And no one touches the air around the TV!
也不许碰电视周围的空气!
Joey: Imagine a protective porn bubble if you will, ok?
就想象有个黄片防护罩在那,好吗?
Monica: I'm at least, going to mute it.
那至少,我要消音。
Joey and Chandler: Oh no-no-no!
哦,别-别-别!
Chandler: We still have porn. -Joey: Yeah.
我们还有黄片看。-是的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Honey, what're you doing? That's too heavy.
亲爱的,你在干什么?这太重了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Give me here. Oh, God.
给我吧,天哪。
Monica: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ohh, I'm getting too pregnant for this, lugging around a stupid massage table. You know, I have to find a job where I carry a smaller table.
哦,我快不行了,不能再拖着按摩床到处走。我得找个拿小点床的工作。
Chandler: Or a job where you don't have to carry a table.
或者不用床的工作。
Phoebe: You mean like a doctor?
你是说像做医生?
Joey: Pheebs! You're blocking the porn! Look out!
菲比!你挡住黄片了!小心点!
Phoebe: Ohh! Oh my. Oh, that reminds I have to see my ob/gyn today.
哦!哦我,哦,这提醒我,我今天得去看B超。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi.
你好。
Ross: So uh, Emily just went to the airport.
艾蜜莉去机场了。
Monica: Oh. Why didn't you take her?
你怎么不送她去?
Ross: Eh, her-her uncle already had planned on doing it. You know, we-we said our goodbyes this morning, so...
额,她-她叔叔已经预定了。而且我们说好就在早上告别,所以
Monica: You must feel horrible. Hey! The guys have free porn!
你一定很难受,隔壁有免费的A片!
Ross: Nah.
不了。
Monica: Hey, cheer up! You're gonna see her again, right?
高兴一点,你们会再见面吧?
Ross: Well I, that's the thing, I don't know! I mean, whenever I brought it up with her she said,
是这样,我不知道!每次我跟她说起这事她就说,
"This is so fantastic! Why do we have to talk about the future? Let's just enjoy..."
"这样很棒!我们为什么要谈将来?就享受现在多好"
Monica: No-no-no, don't-don't do the accent. It-it really bums me out.
不,别用这口音。我听了很不舒服。
Ross: Emily said I was pretty good.
艾蜜莉说我学得很好。
Monica: Well that's someone you should hang on to. You have to see her again.
那你可得把握她,你会再见她的。
Ross: And why do you care so much?
你干嘛在意?
Monica: Because! You could get to live out my fantasy!
因为!你能得到我幻想的生活!
Ross: You had fantasies about Emily?
你幻想和艾米丽?
Monica: No! You know, the fantasy! Meet someone from a strange land, fall madly in love, and spend the rest of your lives together.
不!我的幻想!认识国外的人,疯狂的相爱,共渡余生。
Ross: Is that why in junior high you were the only one who hung out with that Ukrainian kid?
这就是为什么,在高二时只有你和那个乌克兰的小孩交朋友是吗?
Monica: Yeah that, plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything!
是的,还有他妈妈总是把酸奶油抹在吃的上!
Ross: Ahh.
额。
Monica: Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Ross: We said it was only gonna be two weeks, You know?
我们说好只在一起2星期,你知道吗?
Monica: You love her!
你爱她!
Ross: What-what is love, really?
什么是爱?
Monica: Ohhh, I knew you loved her! Then you need to go to the airport and tell her.
哦,我就知道你爱她!那你就得去机场告诉她。
You're probably gonna catch her just as she's about to go to the gate.
你会在她登机前一刻叫住她。
You're gonna call out her name and yell, "I love you!" She's gonna say, "I love you too!" And you guys are going to have the most amazing kiss, everyone at the gate will applaud.
你大声喊,"我爱你!"然后她会说,我也爱你!你们会有美妙的一吻,所有人都会喝彩。
Ross: I am a good kisser.
我是接吻高手。
Monica: Then you two can, can sneak into the cockpit...things will start to heat up, and then a stewardess comes in...I've been watching too much porn.
然后你们,钻进驾驶仓,热血澎湃,然后空姐进来了,我看黄片看多了。
Rachel: Is that the heartbeat?
那是心跳吗?
The Doctor: That's it.
没错。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
天哪!
Rachel: Oh wow! This is so cool.
太酷了。
The Doctor: Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?
我们提到过多胞胎的可能性吗?
Phoebe: Why don't we just take care of this one, and should I get pregnant again, I'll hold on to your card, ok?
为什么不就先管这个,我要是想再怀孕,我会留住你名片的,好吗?
The Doctor: No, I'm getting three separate heartbeats.
不,我发现了三个不同的心跳。
Phoebe: Three? You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one!
三个?你们还担心我一个都怀不上!
The Doctor: Aw! Doctors are wrong all the time.
医生经常犯错。
Phoebe: Well.
好吧。
Rachel: Well, so, are-are you sure that there are three? !
你确定有三个?
The Doctor: Definitely.
绝对的。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! ! So I-I mean so in a few months I'm gonna have three full grown babies just walking around inside me? !
几个月后就会有三个孩子在我肚子里转悠?!
Oh! Oh! And it's gonna be like one of those log rides where they just come shooting out!
哦!哦!然后他们就像急流涌进的木船一样冲出来!
The Doctor: Actually, giving birth to three babies is not that different from giving birth to one.
其实生三个跟生一个一样。
Phoebe: What do you know? ! Have you ever had triplets?
你懂什么?你生过多胞胎吗?
The Doctor: No. I'm sorry. I haven't.
抱歉,我没有。
Phoebe: Well I'm gonna use this a lot.
我应该多利用这句话。
Alice: Oh-oh, Phoebe!
哦,菲比!
Phoebe: Ooh! Hi!
哦,你好!
Alice: Hi! So, how did it go at the doctors?
看医生看得怎么样?
Phoebe: Oh well, ok, hey, You know, how when you're umm, you're walking down the street and you see three people in-in a row, and you say, "Oh, that's nice?"
你知道你额,你走在街上看见三个人并排走,你会说,"哦,真好?"
Frank: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Ok, yeah, well, good news, you're gonna have three babies.
好吧,好消息,你们有了三个孩子。
Alice: Three babies?
三个宝宝?
Frank: I finally got my band!
我总算可以组乐队了!
Alice: We're gonna have a big family, I've always wanted a big family!
我们会有个大家庭,我一直想要个大家庭!
Phoebe: Oh God, I'm so glad you guys are happy, I was so afraid you were gonna be all freaked.
你们高兴就好,我还怕你们会捉狂。
Frank: Why would we be freaked?
为什么要捉狂?
Phoebe: No, 'cause no, maybe it's harder to raise them, and the added expense, and oh!
不,可能因为养他们会很难,加倍的费用,还有,哦!
Frank: Oh.
哦。
Alice: Right.
也对。
Phoebe: No, back to happy. Back to happy!
不,回到高兴的样子。回到高兴的样子!
Alice: No-no-no, no, it's gonna be fine. Because umm, because I teach Home Ec, and uh, I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long.
不是,不会有事的。因为额,我教经济持家,额,我能让30个孩子一年到头做小孩的衣服。
You know it'll-it'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
就像我自己有个小血汗工厂店一样。
Frank: Yeah, I've been thinking ever since you said we're gonna having triplets, the best thing for me to do is to drop out of college and get a job.
对,你一说我们有三个孩子我就在想,我最好离开大学找个工作。
Alice: No, Frank.
不,弗兰克。
Phoebe: No, you can't quit college! No! You're in college? Really?
你不能退学!不!你在上大学?真的?
Frank: Yeah, refrigerator college. -Alice: Yeah.
是,冰箱大学。-是的。
Frank: Yeah, You know when we found out we were gonna have a baby, You know I figured you know like I should have like a career, you know? and I love refrigerators!
当我们知道要有孩子了,我觉得我该有个职业,而且我喜欢冰箱!
Phoebe: You can't give up on your dream.
你不能放弃你的梦想。
Frank: No, it's ok. We're-we're gonna have three kids! And that's-that's a different kind of dream. Three kids and no money.
不,没关系。我们有三个孩子!这是另一种梦想。三个孩子,没钱。
Ticket Agent: This is the boarding call for Flight 009...
搭乘009班机的旅客请登机。
Ross: Emily!
艾米丽!
Emily: Oh my God! What're you doing here?
天哪,你怎么来了?
Ross: I just, I had to see you one more time before you took off.
我得在你走之前再见你一面。
Emily: You are so sweet.
你真好。
Ross: That's, that's, that's a big candy bar. I had the most amazing time with you.
这,这个巧克力够大的。和你一起我度过了最美妙的时光。
Emily: Me too.
我也是。
Ticket Agent: This is the final boarding call for Flight 009.
009班机起飞前最后广播。
Emily: Well, that's me. Here, have this. I'm only allowed one piece of carry-on anyway.
是我的。拿着这个。我只能拿一只行李登机。
Ross: Wait uh, listen. I-I, I have to tell you something. Umm, I've been thinking, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Ok? I-I-I ah, I-I think I love you.
等等,我得告诉你件事。额,我在考虑,我就是想出来就说了。好吗?我,我想我爱你。
Emily: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: It's no problem.
不客气。
Rachel: What's that song? It has been in my head all day long.
这是什么歌?在我脑袋里转悠一天了。
Chandler: It's the theme from Good Will Humping.
是'Good Will Humping'(作爱高手)的主题歌。
Rachel: You know who doesn't even like dirty movies? My new boyfriend Joshua.
你们知道有谁不喜欢A片?我的新男朋友约书亚。
Joey: Yeah right.
可不是嘛。
Rachel: No, he told me. He prefers to leave certain things to the imagination.
不,他说了。他更喜欢留点东西去想象。
Chandler: Oh-oh, yeah, and did he also say that ah, he thought some of the dialogue was corny and that he actually found it funny, not sexy?
哦哦,对,他还说了额,有些粗野的对话,他会觉得好笑而不是性感?
Rachel: Yes!
没错!
Joey: Yeah, he likes porn.
他喜欢A片。
Monica: Where're you going?
你去哪里?
Rachel: We're gonna find out if he really thinks supermodels are too skinny. Hey, Pheebs!
我得去弄清楚他是不是真的认为名模都枯瘦如柴。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How did it go with Frank and Alice?
弗兰克和爱丽丝反应如何?
Phoebe: Well, Frank has to quit college because his super fertile sister is having three babies!
弗兰克不得不退学,因为他超级多产的姐姐怀上三个孩子!
I need to make a lot of money really fast, and I had an idea that I wanna talk to you about, 'cause you work for a big company.
我得马上赚一大笔钱,而且我有了个主意,我得跟你谈谈,因为你在大公司工作。
Ok, insider trading, what information is there that you can give me.
好的,内情交易,你能给我什么情报。
Chandler: Well actually they don't, really talk to us about that kind of stuff. I can get you some free White-Out though.
他们不会告诉我们这种东西。但我能给你些免费的涂改液。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
insider ['in'saidə]

想一想再看

n. 局内人,知情人

联想记忆
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
mute [mju:t]

想一想再看

n. 哑子,默音字母,弱音器
adj. 哑的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。