Over this?
就为了这个
Such a... sentimental little keepsake.
如此令人感伤的纪念品
Thank you... Your majesty.
谢谢你 镇长阁下
So... now that we're being honest with each other, let's remember how things used to be, shall we?
那么 既然我们已经相互坦诚 何不一切照旧
And don't let these bars fool you, dear.
别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的
I'm the one with the power around here.
我才是这里最有权力的人
I'm gonna be out of here in no time, and nothing between us will change.
我很快就会离开这里 而我们之间的一切都不会改变
We shall see.
我们走着瞧
Flimsy locks.
这锁太脆弱了
I have a deal to discuss.
我要跟你谈个交易
A certain... mermaid.
事关一条美人鱼
I'm not dealing today.
我今天不谈交易
Are you angry with me?
你生我气了
What is it this time?
这次又是为什么
Your little deception failed.
你的小伎俩没得逞
You'll never be more powerful than me.
你永远没法变得比我强
You can keep trying, dearie, but you're never gonna beat me.
无论你怎样努力 亲爱的 你永远不可能打败我