手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第25集 在海滩(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: So ah, your first sexual experience was, with a woman? !

你的第一次是,跟女人做?!

Bonnie: All right, I was 15, it was my best friend, Ruth, and we got drunk on that hard cider, and then suddenly, I don't know, we were, we were making out.

我那年15岁,跟最好的朋友露丝在一起,苹果酒太烈,我们醉了,一不注意,我们已经在亲热了。

Chandler: Tell it again. Seriously.

再说一次。我是认真的。

Rachel: I mean is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?

那个女人就只会聊性爱吗?

Joey: Yeah, sure. Well, you know, earlier she was talking about geography.

不会啊。她刚才在聊地理。

Monica: Joey, she was listing the countries she's done it in.

乔伊,她在列举她做过爱的国家。

Joey: Well, I think we all learned something.

大家都学到了一些东西。

Phoebe: Hey, you guys! Look what I found! Look at this! That's my Mom's writing! Look.

嘿,各位!看我找到什么!那是我妈的笔迹!看。

Chandler: "Me and Frank and Phoebe, graduation, 1965."

“我、弗兰克与菲比,1965年毕业典礼”。

Phoebe: Do you know what that means? That you're actually 50?

知道其中的含意吗? 你已经50岁了?

Phoebe: No no, that's not, that's not me Phoebe, that's her pal Phoebe. According to her high school yearbook, they were like B.F.F. ,Best Friends Forever. Oh!

不,那个菲比不是我,是她的朋友。毕业纪念册上说她们是BFF,永远的莫逆之交。 哦。

Monica: That's great! That is so cool.

太棒了! 这太酷了。

Phoebe: I know! So this woman probably could like has all kinds of stories about my parents, and she might even know like where my dad is.

我知道!她八成知道我父母的事情,甚至知道我爸的下落。

So I looked her up, and she lives out by the beach. So maybe this weekend we could go to the beach? Yeah we can! Yay. Yes.

我找过了,她住在海边。我们这个周末可以去海边怎样? 好啊!

Bonnie: Shoot! I can't go, I have to work! That's too bad. Ohh, Big fat bummer.

讨厌!我去不了,我得工作! 太可惜了。 哦,真是扫兴。

Phoebe: So great! Ok! Tomorrow we're gonna drive out to Montauk.

太好了!赞!那我们明天开车去莫陶克。

Joey: Hey, Bonnie had sex there!

嘿,邦妮在那里做过!

Chandler: Hey. Hey. Joey'll be right down. He's just looking for his mask.

嘿。 嘿。 乔伊马上下来。他在找他的面罩。

Monica: A swim mask? No, his gorilla mask. He, ah, wears it in the ocean to scare off the fish.

游泳面罩? 不,他的猩猩面具。他戴着那个在海里吓唬鱼。

Monica: Would you look at them. Never gonna find a boyfriend again. Die an old maid.

你看他们。我再也交不到男朋友了。我会变成老姑婆。

Chandler: Oh, you're not gonna die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook.

哦,你不会变成老姑婆,可能会变成老厨娘。

Monica: Thanks! Hey now besides, worse comes to worst, I'll be your boyfriend.

谢了! 如果万不得已,我会当你的男朋友。

Monica: Yeah right.

是啊。

Chandler: Why is that so funny?

有什么好笑的?

Monica: You made a joke right? So I laughed. Ha ha ha, ha ha. A little too hard. What am I, not ah, boyfriend material?

你是在开玩笑吧?所以我笑了。 哈哈哈。笑得太厉害了吧。我不适合当男朋友吗?

Monica: No, you're Chandler. You know, Chandler!

不,你是钱德。你知道嘛,钱德!

Chandler: Ok, so we've established my name, and hit me. But theoretically, you know, I mean, say we weren't friends, say it's a blind date.

我们确认了我的名字,还打了我一拳。如果我们不是朋友,如果是个盲目的约会。

I show up at your door, and I'm like "Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh hey."

我来到你家门口,说:嗨,很高兴认识你。

Monica: Well I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.

我会害怕用假嗓子说话的人。

Joey: Hey! Oh, hey! Oh good, you brought food!

嘿! 哦,嘿!真好,你买了吃的!

Joey: No, just my luggage. Chandler, Monica, and Hey! ! All right, guys. Woo hoo! All right! Yeah!

不是,这是我的行李。 嘿!好了。 好了!耶!

Phoebe: Oh, I am having the best karma this week. First, I find this woman who knew my parents, and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house.

哦,我这个星期有最好的运气。我找到认识我父母的人,我的客人又把海滩小屋借给我。

Ross: Eh? What about ah, that bike messenger you hit?

被你打的自行车快递员呢?

Phoebe: Oh, I wasn't talking about his karma.

哦,我不是在说他的运气。

Rachel: Hey! Hey! Hey hey, check out the hat!

嘿! 嘿! 嘿,看看这顶帽子!

Chandler: What a minute, I know that hat! I was taken aboard that hat! They did experiments on me! I can't have children!

慢着,我认得那顶帽子!我被戴上那顶帽子!它们对我做实验!我不能生育了!

Monica: Seriously, where did you get the hat?

说真的,那是哪来的?

Rachel: Ross gave it to me.

罗斯送的。

Ross: Yeah, I think she looks good. Ohh, thank you.

对,我觉得她戴起来很好看。 哦,谢谢。

Chandler: You buy it for ya, or, or win it for ya?

是他买给你的,还是为你赢来的?

Rachel: Well excuse me, my fashion impaired friends, I am here to tell you that hats are back.

很抱歉,这位时尚白痴,帽子又流行回来了。

Phoebe: And this time, they've ganged up to form one giant, super hat.

这一回,它们聚集成 一顶超级大帽子。

Ross: Go, go, go! Oh yeah, now everybody wants to be under this hat!

快,快,快! 哦,现在你们又想躲到帽子底下!

Rachel: Oy! !

哦!!

Monica: What's with all this sand?

怎么这么多沙子?

Phoebe: Oh, yeah, Bob said there might be flood damage.

哦,对了,鲍伯说可能淹过水。

Ross: Yeah, either that, or he has a really big cat.

没错,不然,就是他有一只很大的猫。

Chandler: Ah, you know what this reminds me of? Umm, why couldn't I be your boyfriend?

你们知道这让我想起了什么吗?我为什么不能做你男朋友?

Monica: Are you still on that? Uh huh.

你还在想那件事? 嗯哼。

Joey: Would you let it go already? Thank you, Joey.

你能不能不要谈这个了? 谢谢,乔伊。

Joey: But you'd go out with me, right?

但是你会跟我约会的,对吧?

Monica: No. It is the same as with Chandler. We're friends.

不。情况跟钱德一样。我们是朋友。

Joey: Woah, let's say we were the last two guys on the face of the planet and you had a gun to your head. Which one would you pick?

让我们假设我们是这个星球上最后的两个人类。并且有一把枪对着你的脑袋。你选哪一个?

Monica: Which one of you has the gun to my head?

你们哪个拿着枪对着我的脑袋?

Phoebe Sr. :Well, yes, it's kind of an unusual house. It has umm, three beautiful bedrooms and ah, no baths. But you know, the ocean is right there.

这个房子不太一样。有三个漂亮的卧房,没有浴室。但是大海就在旁边。

Phoebe: Knock, knock, knock.

有人在吗?

Phoebe Sr. : Ah, oh, hang on a second. Come in, come in. All right, so think about it, and call me back.

哦,请等一下。请进,请进。好的,你考虑完再打给我。

Phoebe: Are you ah, Phoebe Abbott? Ahh, yes. Surprise, Phoebe Abbott, I'm your best friend's daughter!

你是菲比艾博特吗? 是的。 吃惊吗,菲比,我是你的最好的朋友的女儿!

Phoebe Sr. :You're Erwin's daughter? !

你是尔文的女儿?!

Phoebe: No, I I mean your your old best friend, here. Lily, from high school. Remember? Oh, God, Lily, yes, of course I remember Lily. I.Then you must be?

不,是以前的最好的朋友。你看高中的莉莉,记得吗? 哦,天哪,莉莉,我当然记得莉莉那你一定是

Phoebe. Phoebe. Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you, I guess.

菲比应该是取自你的名字。

Phoebe Sr. :Uh huh. Wow! Well, look! There's Frank.

嗯哼。哇哦!看,是弗兰克。

Phoebe: Yes! ! Yes! Yes! Yes! ! That's my dad, that's Frank! Yeah! I'm sorry I'm getting all flingy.

对那是我爸爸,弗兰克!抱歉我这么激动。

Phoebe Sr. :Oh that's all right, take it easy if you want, there's cookies on the counter, or, or sangria! I can make sangria!

哦没关系,别激动,有饼干放在柜台上,或者,或者——桑格利亚汽酒!我去准备桑格里厄汽酒!

Phoebe: No no, sorry. Cookies are good, thanks. Oh.

不用。饼干就行了,谢谢。 哦。

Phoebe: Well, so, umm, anyway, umm, I've been, I've been looking for my father, and umm, have you heard from him, or seen him?

总之,我一直在找我爸,你有他的消息或见过他吗?

Phoebe Sr. :Oh no, I I'm sorry, I guess we lost track of everybody after high school.

哦没有,对不起,我毕了业就跟大家失去联络。

Phoebe: Oh, ok. Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.

哦,好吧。那就把我父母的事都告诉我。所有事。

Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, well. You know we were always together, in fact the other kids had a nickname for the three of us. Oh, what? What was it?

哦。你也知道,我们总是形影不离,其他人帮我们取了个绰号。 什么绰号?

Phoebe Sr. :The three losers. Oh, poor Lily. Ohh, you know I I heard about what happened, that must've been just terrible for you, losing your mother that way.

三个失败者。哦,可怜的莉莉。我听说她的事了,你一定非常难过,就这样失去母亲。

Phoebe: Yeah, no, it was great.

不会啊,很棒。

Joey: Hey, you know what a really good rainy day game is? What? !

嘿,知道下雨天玩什么最好? 是啥?!

Joey: I mean naked game. Strip poker, we should totally play strip poker. No, no! Are you crazy? !

我指的是裸体游戏。脱衣扑克,我们应该来玩脱衣扑克牌。 不,不玩! 你疯了吗?!

Joey: Come on! When you go away, you you have to play, it's like a law!

拜托!出门一定要玩这个,这是一种规定!

Chandler: That's not a law. As long as it stays attached to that tax reform bill, it will never be, mister!

那不是规定。只要它还是属于那个纳税改革议案,它就永远都不是!

Rachel: Allll done! Aww, thank you. Ok, who's next? !

好了! 啊,谢谢。 下一个是谁?!

Ross: No o o! No way!

不行!没门!

Rachel: Come on, please? ! I'm bored! You let me do it once before.

拜托啦,我好无聊!你让我涂过一次。

Ross: Yeah well, if ah, if that's the rule this weekend.No! Yes!

是吗,如果这是本周末的规定不要! 对!

Ross: Get away! Just once! Stay away! Take it like a man, Ross! No! No! Oh, come on!

走开! 就一次! 走了! 大方一点,罗斯! 不要!不要! 哦,快点!

Chandler: Big bullies! Ow! Ow! Oh, no no no!

大坏人! 噢!噢!哦,不

Phoebe: Oh, hey! Hey! Hey! Oh, so, how are we doing? Bored and bored!

哦,嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 哦,怎么样啊? 无聊和无聊!

Joey: Hey, you know what naked card game is never boring? Noo! !

嘿,你们知道玩脱衣扑克牌是最不无聊的吗? 不玩!!

Monica: So what's Phoebe like?

菲比是什么样的人?

Phoebe: I'm kind, caring, and sweet. What's Monica like?

我心肠好,又体帖。莫妮卡呢?

Monica: Ah no, the other Phoebe, the one you went to go see.

我是说你去找的那个菲比。

Phoebe: Ohh, I think she knows where my dad is.

哦,我觉得她知道我爸的下落。

Joey: What? Cool. Really? ! Oh well, where is he? !

是吗? 太好了。 真假?! 那他在哪里?

Phoebe: She was actually, she was pretending like she hasn't heard from him on years, but I found this picture on her fridge, and look! Isn't this what he would look like now?

她假装没有他的消息,但是我发现这张照片,看!他现在不就应该长这样?

Monica: Totally familiar. Yeah! Oh, yeah. Yeah! Well, why would she lie to you?

很像。 对! 哦,是挺像。 没错! 那她为什么要骗你?

Phoebe: I don't know, but we're having dinner tomorrow night, so I figured, she's gonna tell me then.

不晓得,我们明天要吃晚饭,也许她到时会告诉我。

You know maybe she just wanted to give him time to, buy me presents, I don't know! So, you're all bored?

也许她想给他一点时间帮我买礼物。你们都很无聊?

All: Ohh! ! Yes! All right, I'm gonna close my eyes and point to someone, and you, whoever I point has to come up with something fun for us to do, and we have to do it.

哦!! 没错! 这样,我闭上眼睛随便指,被指到的人要想一件好玩的事,大家就一定要做。

Joey: Ok, all right. Ok. Fan out! Fan out!

好。 好。 散开来!散开来!

Phoebe: Ok. Ooh, you know we could just do this.

哦,知道吗,我们也可以玩这个。

Chandler: Ok, umm, we all have to play strip poker. OH YES! !! !!

好吧,嗯,我们要玩脱衣扑克牌。 哦,太棒了!!!!!

Monica: Chandler! Why, all the sudden, do you wanna play strip poker?

钱德勒!为什么,突然,你想玩脱衣扑克牌?

Chandler: I think because of margaritas three, four, and nine.

我想是因为玛格丽特三杯、四杯和九杯。

Monica: Strip Happy Days Game?

脱衣欢乐时光游戏?

Joey: I couldn't find cards, so it was this or Strip Bag Of Old Knitting Stuff.

我找不到扑克牌,不然就随便脱着玩。

Rachel: Done.

好。

Ross: Ok, Fonzie gives you two thumbs up, collect two cool points. Yeah.

“方奇给了你两个手指,你得到两分”。赞。

Phoebe: Monica, you get five cool points, you get to make somebody take off one item of clothing. It hasn't happened yet, but we're all very excited.

莫妮卡,累积到五分,就可以叫别人脱一件衣服。还没人脱,但是我们很兴奋。

Ross: Ok, come on! Daddy needs a new pair of electromagnetic microscope for the Prehistoric Forensics Department!

好,来吧!我要为史前辩论赢一台电子显微镜!

Ok. Take Pinky Tuscadero up to Inspiration Point, collect three cool points! Yeah!

“带粉红托斯卡罗到机会点”,“你得到三分”,漂亮!

Which gives me five, and let's see who is gonna lose their clothes. Ummmm, I think I pick our strip poker sponsor Mr. Joey Tribianni. Woo hooooo! !! !

我有五分了,我看看,谁要脱衣服呢?我选本游戏的发起者 乔伊崔比亚尼先生。 喔

Joey: All right, relax. It's just a shoe. Wooooo! !! !

别激动,只是一只鞋。 嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷!!!!

Rachel: Ok, your band is playing at Arnold's, collect three cool points. Which means, I have five, and that means I get Joey's boxers!

“你的乐队在阿诺德表演,你得到三分”。所以我有五分,乔伊要脱四角裤了。

Joey: Fine. Gang up on me! I got you all right where I want you.

好。来对付我啊!我会让你们脱得很难看。

Phoebe: All right, take 'em off! !

快脱!!

Joey: Actually, you know it's kinda cold, so how about I keep my boxers on, and give you all a peek at the good stuff?

其实有点冷,我能不能不要脱,让你们瞄一眼就好?

Rachel: All right, I'm gonna make more margaritas!

我再去调玛格丽特!

Ross: Whoa, hey! What're doing? Trying to get me drunk?

哇哦,嘿!你干什么?想把我灌醉?

Rachel: I'm just making margaritas. Ok.

我只是要调玛格丽特。 好的。

Monica: I think I'll help her out. What is going on here?

我去帮忙。这是怎么回事?

Rachel: What? !

什么?!

Monica: You painting his toenails? Oh, come on! Chasing him all around the room?

你涂他的脚指甲? 哦,得了! 追着他满屋子跑?

Rachel: Monica, please.

莫妮卡,拜托。

Monica: He's totally flirting with you too.

他也跟你打情骂俏。

Rachel: He is, isn't he? I don't know, I don't know, I mean maybe it's just being here at the beach together or, I don't know. But it's like something.

没错吧?不晓得,不晓得,也许是因为来到海边。感觉上

Bonnie: Hey! Hey! Hi Bonnie! Hi! My boss let me off early, so I took the train. Oh.

嘿! 嘿!邦妮! 嘿!老板提早放人,我就搭火车来了。 哦。

Bonnie: What are you guys doing? !

你们在干什么?!

Joey: We're playing Strip Happy Days Game!

玩脱衣大富翁!

Bonnie: Cool! I'll catch up!

酷!我来赶进度!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
sponsor ['spɔnsə]

想一想再看

n. 保证人,赞助者,发起者,主办者
vt.

 
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推论

联想记忆
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
messenger ['mesindʒə]

想一想再看

n. 报信者,先驱

 
established [is'tæbliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。