Really, General? The elliptical?
不是吧?将军?椭圆机?
I have bad knees.
我膝盖不好
I'm guessing you didn't come here for the smell of balls.
你应该不是来这闻汗味的吧
Everybody get the fuck out!
所有人都出去
They believe that he may have been sold to another organization somewhere in that same region.
他们相信他可能被卖给同一区域的另一个组织了
That's a pretty big ask, Baker.
这个忙有点大,贝克
There's a real-time clock on this.
时间紧迫
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
对不起,我帮不了你
You know, it's just a shame that
你知道,真可惜
y'all don't get credit for all these high-profile things that you do.
你干了这么多高调的事却没有把功名都揽下来
You know, especially with SEALs and Delta out there.
特别是外面还有三角洲 和海豹突击队
I mean, what week goes by that you don't see those assholes on TV, am I right?
一星期之后你就没法在电视上看到那些家伙了,对吗
And then next time Congress votes on a Pentagon budget and there's this pesky little 10% line item for the Marines, next thing you know, you guys are just part of the Navy.
然后下一次国会就五角大楼预算投票 海军陆战队预算又会被小小的 削减10% 接下来你们就只能被并入海军了
Although, sir, you would look spectacular in one of those pretty white uniforms.
不过,长官,你穿着漂亮的白色军装看上去非常帅气