手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第1集 求婚风波(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Joey. Oh my God. Okay.

乔伊。喔,我的天啊。好吧。
Rachel:So uh- I guess we should- make it official huh?
那么……我想我们应该要正式点,对吧?
Joey: Uh- Look Rachel- Hey Ross is here! Hey look! It's my good friend Ross. Hey Ross.
听着,瑞秋,我……嘿,罗斯来了!嘿,瞧我的好朋友罗斯来了!嘿,罗斯。
Ross: Hey Joey. Hey you.
嘿,乔伊。嘿,你好。
Rachel: Hey you.
嘿,你好。
Joey: Hey and look he brought flowers. Oh thanks Ross, I'm really more of a candy kinda guy.
还有花耶!谢了,罗斯 我比较是那种会送糖果的人。
Ross: You're weird today. Listen I uh, I wanted to talk to you about something.
你今天真诡异。我有事想跟你谈。
Rachel: Yeah, actually I kinda need to talk to you too.
事实上,我也需要跟你谈谈。
Ross: Uh Joey, can you give us just a minute?
乔伊,你可以回避一下吗?
Joey: No.
办不到。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh, I'm sorry. I meant no.
我很抱歉。我是说做不到。
Monica: Hi! Hey look who's here!
嘿,瞧瞧谁来了。
Mr. Geller: Where's my granddaughter? I've been practicing my magic tricks.
我的孙女在哪呢?我一直在练习变魔术。
Chandler: He pulled a quarter out of my ear!
他从我耳后变出一个铜板!
Ross: Hey, where's uh, where's mom?
嘿,妈呢?
Mr. Geller: She went to pick up Aunt Liddy
她去接莉蒂阿姨。
Monica: Oh, Aunt Liddy's coming? That means we get five dollars each!
莉蒂阿姨要来?那我们又可以有钱拿啰!
Mr. Geller: So when do I get to meet Emma and show her this?
我何时才可以见到艾玛然后表演这个给她看呢?
Chandler: Ok. Wow.
好耶,哇。
Ross: Uh dad, Emma's in the nursery. I'll take you now if you want, but I really wanna talk to you.
艾玛在育婴室。如果你要看她我现在就带你去,但是我真的想要跟你谈谈。
Rachel: I know, I still need to talk to you.
我知道,我也要跟你谈谈。
Joey: Oh hey but, before you guys do that I need to talk to you, and Ross, I need to talk to you.
但是在你们谈之前,我需要跟你谈谈,还有罗斯,我需要跟你谈谈。
Phoebe: Oh and I need to talk to you.
而我需要跟你谈谈。
Monica: About what?
谈什么?
Phoebe: See if you know what these guys are talking about.
看你知不知道他们是要谈什么。
Monica: Isn't she beautiful?
她真是漂亮。
Mr. Geller: Look at her, my first grandchild.
瞧瞧她,我第一个孙子。
Ross: What about Ben?
那班算什么?
Mr. Geller: Well of course Ben, I meant my first granddaughter.
喔,班,当然也是,我指的是我的第一个孙女。
Monica: God, isn't she beautiful? Doesn't she look just like Rachel?
天啊,她真是漂亮,她看起来好像瑞秋,是吧?
Chandler: I know everybody keeps saying that, but all I see is Vin Diesel.
我知道大家都一直这样说,但是我倒觉得是像范·迪塞尔(好莱坞最佳猛男代表)。
Monica: Hey, what'd you think our baby would look like?
你觉得我们的小孩会像谁?
Chandler: Oh God, please you.
喔,天啊,拜托,要像你。
Chandler: But, it'll have my sense of humor.
但是他会有我的幽默感觉。
Phoebe: Have umm, have you thought anymore about you and Rachel?
你有想过跟瑞秋之间的可能性吗?
Ross: Oh yeah, actually I was gonna talk to her when you guys all came in the room.
有啊……事实上当你们进来时,我本来正要问她。
Phoebe: Yay! That's so exciting! Wow, you could've done that with us there.
耶!真是太好了!哇,即使我们在,你也可以开口啊。
Ross: Yeah, right.
是啊,没错。
Phoebe: Oh sure, okay, you can touch yourself in front of us but you can't talk to Rachel.
当然,是啊你能在我们面前自摸,却不能在我们面前跟瑞秋谈。
Ross: What? ! When have I ever touched myself in front of you guys?
什么?我何时在你们面前摸过我自己?
Phoebe: Oh please! Just before when you were asleep in the lounge!
喔,拜托!就在不久前当你在客厅睡着时!
Phoebe:That, you know, that Armenian family was watching you instead of the TV.
那些亚美尼亚人都不看电视,反而在看你。
Phoebe: Oh, that reminds me. That Mr. Hasmeje still has my Game Boy.
喔,这倒提醒了我。我的任天堂还在贺斯梅先生那里。
Joey: Hey Chandler, can I talk to you for a sec?
钱德,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Chandler: Sure.
当然。
Joey: Dude I just did something terrible.
兄弟,我刚做了一件很糟糕的事。
Chandler: That was you? ! I thought it was Jack!
原来是你做的,我以为是杰克!
Joey: No! No, that was Jack! Rachel thinks I asked her to marry me!
不,那件事是杰克干的!瑞秋以为我跟她求婚!
Chandler: What? ! Why does she think that?
什么?她为什么会那样以为呢?
Joey: Cause it kinda looked like I did.
因为看起来好像是我跟她求婚了。
Chandler: Again, what? !
再说一次,什么?
Joey: Okay well, I was down on one knee with the ring in my hand...
好啦,我单膝跪在地上手中拿着戒指……
Chandler: As we all are at some point during the day.
像每个男人在一天当中的某个时候都会做的。
Joey: It wasn't my ring! It fell out of Ross's jacket! And when I knelt down to pick it up Rachel thought I was proposing!
那不是我的戒指!是从罗斯的夹克掉出来的!然后当我蹲下去要把它捡起来时,瑞秋以为我是在求婚。
Chandler: Ross had a ring? ! And he was gonna propose?
罗斯准备了戒指?他要求婚?
Joey: I guess.
我想是吧。
Chandler: And you did it first? ! This is gonna kill him! You know how much he loves to propose!
而你抢在他之前先做了?他会很不爽的!你明知道他有多爱求婚这档事!
Joey: I know! I know! It's awful.
我知道,这真是太糟糕了。
Chandler: Well, what did she say?
那她怎么回答呢?
Joey: She said yes.
她答应了。
Chandler: You're smiling.
你在微笑。
Joey: No I'm not.
我没有。
Chandler: Yes you are. I can tell by the way your mouth is. Does Ross know?
你有,我从你的嘴型就可以看出来。罗斯知道吗?
Joey: Oh God, what the hell am I gonna tell him?
喔,我的天啊,我该怎么告诉他呢?
Chandler: Well maybe you don't have to tell him anything.
或许你根本不用告诉他。
Joey: Oh, I like that. Yeah.
正合我意。
Chandler: If you clear things up with Rachel then Ross never needs to find out, but you have to do it now before he hears about it and kicks your ass!
如果你先去跟瑞秋解释清楚,罗斯就永远不需要知道了,但你必须在他发现而痛扁你之前赶快行动!
Joey: Now let's not get carried away.
好吧,我们不要分心了。
Monica: I want a baby.
我想要个小孩。
Chandler: Honey, we've been over this. I need to be facing the other way.
亲爱的,我们已经讨论过了。我必须要先转过来才行。
Monica: Come on! Come on, if we have sex again it'll double our chances of getting pregnant. Do you think that closet's still available?
如果我们再做爱,那我怀孕的机率就会增加一倍。我想那间更衣室现在还是没有人。
Chandler: I'm so tired. Yeah okay, but no foreplay.
我好累喔。好啦,但是说好没有前戏喔。
Monica: Deal!
没问题!
Ross: Dad, seriously! You know you really should see someone about that!
爸,拜托你应该要找医生检查看看了!
Mr. Geller: Noted.
知道了。
Ross: I wanna go talk to Rachel for a minute, are you gonna be okay alone for a bit?
我要去找瑞秋谈谈,你自己一个人在这里没问题吧?
Mr. Geller: Are you kidding me? I could stay and look at her forever.
你在开玩笑吗?我可以目不转睛的看着她。
Ross: Actually uh...
事实上……
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Rachel: Uhh- I think I just got engaged.
我想我刚订婚了。
Phoebe: Oh my God! He did it?
喔,天啊!他求婚了?
Rachel: Well- did you know he was gonna ask me?
什么?你知道他要求婚吗?
Phoebe: Are you kidding? I'm like the one who talked him into it. I like to think of myself as the puppet master of the group.
你在开玩笑吗?我就是那个怂恿他的人。我喜欢当我们这群人的玩偶操纵大师。
Rachel: And you really think this is a good idea?
你真认为这是个好主意吗?
Phoebe: I just talked him into it, don't tell me I have to do you too. I, the puppet master gets tired, people.
我才刚怂恿了他,别连你也要我怂恿才行。玩偶操纵大师也是会累的,拜托。
Rachel: Okay. I-I don't know! It just doesn't feel right.
好吧。我不知道,总觉得怪怪的。
Phoebe: Why? ! You two are so meant to be together, everybody thinks so.
为什么?你们俩是注定要在一起的,大家都这么认为。
Rachel: Really? ! Even Ross?
真的?即使罗斯也是这样想?
Phoebe: Especially Ross!
罗斯更是这样想!
Joey: Oh uh, hey Phoebe. Uh you know what? I'll-I'll come back later.
嘿,菲比 我等一下再回来。
Ross: Wow! Kind of uh, kind of a full house here. I guess I'll just- I'll come back.
哇,这里真是拥挤我想,我等一下再回来。
Phoebe: There he goes, your fiance.
他走了,你的未婚夫。
Rachel: I guess so.
我想是啊。
Phoebe: Although he does play with himself in his sleep.
不过他会在睡着的时候自摸。
Rachel: Can't say I'm surprised.
我一点也不惊讶。
Ross: Dad, what're you doing?
爸,你在做什么?
Mr. Geller: I think there are people in there having sex.
有两个人在里面做爱。
Joey: Can't be me, I'm standing right here.
不可能是我,我人站在这里。
Mr. Geller: Wanna peek?
想要偷看吗?
Ross: No!
不要!
Mr. Geller: Come on!
别这样!
Ross: You know what? I don't like you without mom. Come on.
你知道吗?我讨厌妈不在你身边。走吧。
Joey: We're not peeking?
我们不偷看吗?
Mr. Geller: Well I'm peeking. Oh my God!
我还是要偷看喔,我的天啊!
Chandler: Hello sir, you know Monica.
您好,您认识莫妮卡的。
Joey: Hey, uh, is it okay to come in?
嘿,可以进来吗?
Rachel: Of course! Oh, Joey, this ring I- it's beautiful! I love it!
当然可以乔伊,这个戒指,我…… 真是太美了,我好喜欢!
Joey: Yeah uh look Rachel, there's something I gotta tell you.
是啊,听着,瑞秋,有件事我必须要告诉你。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Nurse: Hey! Are you ready to try nursing again?
嗨!你准备好要再试喂母乳了吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Hi Emma. Hey, why do you think she won't take my breast?
是啊,嗨,艾玛你想她为什么不吸我的奶呢?
Nurse: It's all right honey, it takes some babies a while to get it, but don't worry. It'll happen.
没关系的,婴儿需要一点时间适应,不过别担心,她会吸的。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Joey: Yowsa!
Yowsa!
Rachel: Okay sweetie, you can do it. Just open up and put it in your mouth.
好的,亲爱的,你可以办得到的。张开嘴巴,然后把它放到嘴里。
Joey: Dear Lord.
救命啊,上帝。
Rachel: I'm sorry honey, what were you saying?
我很抱歉,亲爱的,你刚说什么?
Joey: Oh uh-uh yeah, I think that...
喔,对,听着,我想……
Rachel: Oh look, she's pulling away again! Do you think my nipples are too big for her mouth? She looks scared. Doesn't she look scared?
因为,瞧,她又转开了会不会是我的乳头对她而言太大了呢?她像是被吓到了。她看起来是不是像被吓到了呢?
Joey: You-you know, I don't really know her.
你知道的,我跟她又不是很熟。
Nurse: Why don't we try massaging the breast to stimulate the flow.
我们试试看按摩胸部来刺激乳汁分泌。
Rachel: Okay.
好的。
Joey: Are you kidding me?
你在玩我吗?
Rachel: It's so frustrating! Why doesn't she want my breast?
真是好沮丧!她为什么不喜欢我的胸部呢?
Joey: I don't know! Maybe she's crazy!
我不知道!或许她发疯了!
Phoebe: Oh hey! Wait up!
嘿!等一下!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Congratulations! I didn't wanna say anything in front of Joey 'cause I didn't know if he knew yet.
恭喜了!我不想在乔伊面前说,我不知道他是否知道。
Ross: What, that we had a baby? Uh, let's give him a little credit, although he did eat a piece of plastic fruit earlier.
什么?他不知道我们有了小孩吗?我们别太低估他了虽然他在稍早才吃了一个塑胶水果。
Phoebe: No! No, that you and Rachel are engaged!
不,我是说你跟瑞秋订婚的事!
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, it's a secret? Oh good! Yes! Oh! We haven't done the secret thing in a long time.
喔,那是秘密吗?太棒了,我们很久都没有玩秘密游戏了。
Ross: No, no, Rachel and I are not engaged.
不,瑞秋跟我没有订婚。
Phoebe: Um, I think you are.
我想你们有。
Ross: What're you talking about? Who told you that?
你在说什么?谁跟你说的?
Phoebe: Rachel, your betrothed.
瑞秋,你的未婚妻。
Ross: We are not engaged.
我们没有订婚。
Phoebe: Uh that's right, it's a secret. Okay. No, right, you are not engaged. I misunderstood her.
喔,没错,那是个秘密没错,你们没有订婚。我误解她了。
Ross: Phoebe, there is no secret. Okay? I didn't propose.
菲比,没有什么秘密,好吗?我没有求婚。
Phoebe: Are you lying? Is this like that time you tried to convince us that you were a doctor?
你在说谎吗?是不是又跟上次一样要骗我们你是医生(博士)?
Ross: I am a doctor! You know what? I'm just gonna go and-and talk to Rachel myself.
我的确是博士!你知道吗?我要自己去跟瑞秋谈谈。
Phoebe: All right, let me too. Should we wake her up?
好吧,我也是。要不要叫醒她?
Ross: No! No, come on, let her sleep! She's so exhausted.
不,别这样,让她睡!她真的是累坏了。
Phoebe: And so engaged.
而且真的是订婚了。
Ross: Oh my God! She-she thinks we're engaged! Why? Why? Why would she think we're engaged?
喔,我的天,她以为我们订婚了!为什么?她为什么认为我们订婚了呢?
Phoebe: Perhaps because you gave her an engagement ring? You know Ross, doctors are supposed to be smart.
或许是因为你给了她订婚戒指吗?你知道的,罗斯博士应该要是很聪明的。
Ross: I didn't give her that ring!
我没有给她那个戒指。
Phoebe: You didn't?
你没有吗?
Ross: No!
没有!
Phoebe: So whose ring is it?
那是谁的戒指呢?
Ross: It's mine.
是我的。
Phoebe: Is it an engagement ring?
那是订婚戒指吗?
Ross: Yes!
是啊!
Phoebe: But you didn't give it to her?
但是你并没有拿给她?
Ross: No!
没有!
Phoebe: But you were going to propose?
但你本来是要求婚的?
Ross: No!
不是!
Phoebe: Huh, I might be losing interest in this.
我可能对这件事没兴趣了。
Ross: Look. Look, my mom gave me that ring because she wanted me to propose to Rachel, but all I wanted to do is see if she maybe- kinda- wanted ah- to start- things up again.
听着,我妈给我那个戒指……是因为她要我跟瑞秋求婚,但是我只想要知道……她是否愿意再重新开始。
Phoebe: Oh, what beautiful lukewarm sentiment.
不冷不热的情感可真是美好啊。
Ross: Look, I didn't wanna rush into anything.
我不想要冲动行事。
Ross:And it seemed like she didn't want to either.
看起来她也不想要那样。
Ross:But I don't, I don't understand how-how any of this happened!
但我不了解这是怎么发生的!
Ross:What? Did she find the ring in my jacket, assume I was gonna propose, throw it on, and-and just start telling people?
是她在我夹克找到戒指,然后就认为我要求婚……便急着戴上戒指,向大家宣布吗?
Phoebe: No! No, she said you actually proposed to her.
不,她说你有向她求婚。
Ross: Well I didn't! I didn't propose! Unless uh- Did I? I haven't slept in forty hours and- it does sound like something I would do.
我没有!我没有求婚!除非……我有吗?我已经四十个小时没睡而……这听起来的确像是我会做的事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
lukewarm ['lu:k'wɔ:m]

想一想再看

adj. 微温的,不热的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
stimulate ['stimjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 刺激,激励,鼓舞
vi. 起刺激作用

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。