手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第24集 莫妮卡与钱德勒的大喜日子(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Oh my God!

我的天啊!
Phoebe: I know! Monica's gonna have a baby! Hey, can this count as her something new?
我知道,莫妮卡怀孕了,这能算是她的"新"东西吗?
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Phoebe: Hey, do you think this is why Chandler took off?
你觉得这就是钱德勒逃婚的原因吗?
Rachel: No, she had to have just taken that test because I took out the trash last night.
她应该是刚刚才验的孕。我昨晚倒过垃圾。
Phoebe: Oh God, this is turning into the worst wedding day ever!
这会是有史以来最糟糕的一场婚礼。
Phoebe: The bride is pregnant. The groom is missing. And I'm still holding this.
新娘怀孕,新郎逃婚,我手里还一直拿着这个。
Rachel: Okay Phoebe, we can not tell anyone about this.
菲比,我们不能把这件事告诉任何人。
Phoebe: Right.
好吧。
Rachel: Okay?
好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah, okay. Hey, wait. Do you know what kind of birth control she was using?
等一下,你知道她用哪种方法避孕吗?
Rachel: No. Why?
不知道,怎么了?
Phoebe: Just for the future, this is hardly a commercial for it.
防患末然,这种事可起不到宣传效果。
Rachel: Anything?
有消息吗?
Ross: No! I talked to Joey on the set, he hasn't heard from him.
没有!我跟片场的乔伊聊过。他也没有他的消息。
Ross: I talked to Chandlers parents again.
我又去问了钱德勒的父母。
Phoebe: You told them he was missing?
你跟他们说他失踪了?
Ross: No! I made it seem like I was just calling to chat.
不,我装作打电话过去跟他们聊天。
Ross: Pretty sure, they both think I'm interested in them.
我很确定他们两个都以为我对他们有兴趣。
Rachel: All right, we've got to tell her he's gone.
我们得告诉她,他失踪了。
Ross: No! Hey! Hey! We can't!
不行,我们不能说!
Rachel: Ross, she's gonna start getting ready soon!
罗斯,她就要开始准备了。
Ross: Well, can't you at least stall her a little? I'll go back to some of the places I went last night.
你能拖延一下她吗?我要去下昨晚去过的地方。
Rachel: All right, well how much time do you need?
好,我们还有多少时间?
Ross: Well how much time before she absolutely has to start getting ready?
她准备好要多长时间?
Rachel: One hour.
一个小时。
Ross: Give me two.
给我两个小时。
Rachel: Then why do you ask? !
那你还问?
Ross: Okay, wish me luck.
祝我好运。
Phoebe: Okay. I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
Ross: Why? !
为什么?!
Phoebe: Ross, you're tired. You've been looking all night. And clearly you suck at this.
罗斯,你累了,你都找了一整夜了。很明显地你不是找人专家。
Rachel: All right, I'll see you guys later.
待会见。
Phoebe: Okay. Wait, do you know how you're going to stall her?
你知道该怎么拖延她吗?
Rachel: I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法的。
Phoebe: All right. Good luck.
好吧,祝你好运。
Monica: Hey! Okay, so I thought we'd start with my make up and then do my hair.
我们先开始化妆,然后再弄头发。
Rachel: Okay, but before you do that. I need you to talk to me.
好吧,但你开始准备前,我得跟你谈一谈。
Monica: About what?
谈什么?
Rachel: Umm… I'm never gonna getting married!
我永远都嫁不出去了!
Monica: Yeah you will! The right guy is just around the corner!
你会的!你的真命天子快出现了!
Monica: Okay, are we done with that?
好吧,我们谈完了吗?
Rachel: No Monica! I'm serious!
不,莫妮卡,我是认真的!
Rachel: Oh, maybe I should just forget about it. Become a lesbian or something.
或许我就该放弃。当个女同什么的。
Monica: Any woman would be lucky to have ya.
哪个女人找你当女朋友都是修了八辈子的福。
Rachel: Well maybe it would make me feel better if I slept with Joey.
或许我跟乔伊上床,就不会感觉这么失败了。
Monica: Rachel! You okay?
瑞秋!你没事吧?
Joey: Excuse me, Aaron?
对不起,艾朗?
Joey: Hi! Umm, I have a little problem with the schedules.
嗨!我对通告表有点问题。
Joey: Originally, I wasn't supposed to work today, and I have this wedding that I really have to be at.
今天本来没有我的戏。我有场婚礼,非参加不可。
Joey: It's my best friend's, and I'm officiating so I really can't work past four.
我最好的朋友要结婚,我是主婚人,我四点前就得走。
The Director: Joey, you gotta stay until the end. We can't stop filming just for you.
你得待到戏拍完才行。我们不能为了你一个人就停拍。
The Director: It's not like it's your wedding.
又不是你要结婚。
Joey: I'm having surgery!
我要动手术!
The Director: What? !
什么?!
Joey: Yeah, I just made up the stuff about the wedding because I didn't want you to worry about me. But, I'm having surgery today.
我要动手术。我捏造出婚礼,是因为不希望你担心。其实我今天要手术。
The Director: What kind of surgery? !
什么样的手术?!
Joey: Transplant.
移植手术。
The Director: But you're supposed to work on Monday.
但星期一你还得拍戏。
Joey: Hair transplant.
毛发移植手术。
The Director: But you're not bald.
但你又不是秃头。
Joey: It's not on my head.
要移植的部位不是我的头。
The Director: Look Joey, there's nothing I can do.
我真的帮不上忙。
The Director: Besides, you're probably gonna be out by four anyway. We've just got one short scene. It's just you and Richard, and God knows he's a pro.
而且,说不定你四点前就能走了。我们只要拍一场戏,就你跟理查,他可是职业演员。
The Director: Youll be fine.
你会没问题的。
The Director: Morning, Richard.
早安,理查。
Joey: Hey! You're here! Great! Great! Great! Let's get going buddy, we've got a scene to shoot!
嘿!你来了!太棒了!我们开始吧我们还得拍戏!
Richard: I'm wearing two belts.
我系了两条皮带。
Joey: Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
Richard: No!
没有!
Joey: Yes you are!
你喝醉了!
Richard: All right.
好吧。
Ross: So this is your office?
原来这就是你的办公室?
Chandler: How did you guys find me? I knew I should've hid at the gym!
你们怎么找到我的?我就知道我该躲在健身房!
Phoebe: What the hell are you doing? !
你到底在干嘛?!
Chandler: Panicking! And using the Internet to try to prove that I'm related to Monica.
惊慌失措中!我在上网找证据,证明我跟莫妮卡有血缘关系。
Chandler: How is she?
她还好吗?
Ross: She's fine. She doesn't know you're gone.
她还好,她不知道你失踪了。
Ross: And she doesn't have to know, okay? Now come on, we're going home.
她不必知道,来吧,我们回家了。
Chandler: No! No! No! I can't do that!
不不不!我不能回去!
Phoebe: Why not? !
为什么?!
Chandler: Because if I go home, we're gonna become the Bings!
因为如果我回家,我们会成为宾氏夫妇。
Chandler: I can't be the Bings!
我不能当宾氏夫妇!
Ross: What's wrong with being the Bings?
那有什么不对的?
Chandler: The Bings have horrible marriages!
宾氏夫妇的婚姻都没好下场。
Chandler: They yell. They fight. And they use the pool boy as a pawn in their sexual games!
他们会吵架,打成一团,还会把泳池清洁工当成他们性爱游戏的玩物!
Ross: Chandler, have you ever put on a black cocktail dress and asked me up to your hotel room?
钱德勒,你曾经穿上黑色连衣裙,约我到你酒店房间吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Ross: Then you are neither of your parents!
那你就不是你父母!
Chandler: It's not just their marriage! I mean, look at yours. Look at everybody's!
不只是他们的婚姻。看看你的婚姻,看看大家的婚姻!
Chandler: The only person that can make marriage work is Paul Newman!
只有保罗·纽曼的婚姻幸福美满!
Chandler: And I've met me. I am not Paul Newman.
我很了解自己,我不是保罗·纽曼。
Chandler: I don't race cars! I don't make popcorn! None of my proceeds go to charity.
我不会赛车!不会做爆米花!也不会捐钱给慈善团体。
Phoebe: But look Chandler, right now, no one has a lower opinion of you than I do.
听我说,钱德勒,现在没有人比我更看不起你。
Phoebe: But I totally believe you can do this.
但我完全相信你做得到。
Chandler: I want to. I love her so much, but I'm afraid.
我也想,我很爱她,但我害怕。
Chandler: This is too huge.
婚姻太沉重了。
Ross: You know, okay. You're right. It is huge.
你说得对,婚姻的确是件大事。
Ross: So why don't we take it just a little bit at a time?
我们何不一步一步慢慢来。
Ross: Okay? Umm, forget getting married for a sec; just forget about it.
暂时忘了结婚的事,忘了它。
Ross: Can you just come home and take a shower? Thats not scary, right?
我们只是回家洗个澡。洗澡不可怕,对吧?
Chandler: Depends on what you mean by we.
那得看你说的"我们"是指谁。
Rachel: The nights are the hardest.
漫漫长夜是最难熬的。
Rachel: But then the day comes! And that's every bit as hard as the night. And then the night comes again…
但天亮以后白天就跟黑夜一样难熬。然后黑夜又来了……
Monica: The days and nights are hard! I get it! Okay? !
白天跟黑夜都很难熬!我知道了!好嘛?!
Monica: Look, Rachel I'm sorry! I have to start getting ready! I'm getting married today!
瑞秋,抱歉!我得开始准备了!今天我要结婚了!
Rachel: I know. At dusk. That's such a hard time for me.
我知道,在黄昏的时候。对我来说黄昏是很难熬的。
Monica: I'm gonna go put my make up on, we have to be at the hotel in an hour!
我要化妆了。我们得在一小时内赶到酒店!
Rachel: Okay. But wait!
但是等一下!
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: Let's go to lunch.
我们去吃午饭吧。
Monica: I can't go to lunch!
我不能去吃午饭!
Rachel: Right.
对。
Rachel: Oh good God! I've fallen down!
天啊!我跌倒了!
Monica: What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Rachel: Okay. All right. Honey listen.
好吧,亲爱的,听我说。
Rachel: When I tell you what I'm about to tell you, I need you to remember that we are all here for you and that we love you.
听完我将要告诉你的这件事,我要你记得,我们都会支持你,我们都爱你。
Monica: Okay, you're really freaking me out.
好吧,你真的吓坏我了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler…'s vest.
我们找不到钱德勒的背心了。
Rachel: We can't find Chandler's vest.
我们找不到钱德勒的背心。
Monica: How can that be? ! Oh wait! Wait! Are you, are you serious? !
怎么可能?等一下!你是认真的吗?!
Phoebe: Found the vest!
背心找到了!
Phoebe: Well, I mean we're gonna have to keep an eye on it, you know make sure we don't lose it again.
我们得看好它,确定不会再弄丢了。
Monica: Oh wow! Okay. Don't scare me like that okay?
好吧,别那样吓我,好吗?
Monica: I mean for a minute there I was like, "Oh my God! The worst has happened!"
刚刚我心想,"天啊,最糟糕的情况发生了!"
Phoebe: So you two were married huh?
你们两个结过婚?
Phoebe: What happened? You just drift apart?
后来发生了什么事?才一拍两散的?
Mrs.Geller: Here comes the bride.
新娘来了。
Phoebe: Oh my God Monica!
我的天啊,莫妮卡!
Monica: I wanna wear this everyday.
我想每天都穿这件婚纱。
Rachel: You look so beautiful.
你真的好漂亮。
Monica: I'm so happy for me.
我为自己感到高兴。
Rachel: Hello?
你好?
Joey: Hey! Did Chandler show up yet?
嘿!钱德勒出现了吗?
Rachel: Yeah, we got him back. Everything's fine.
我们找到他了,没事了。
Joey: Damn it!
该死!
Rachel: What? Why? Where are you?
怎么了?你在哪里?
Joey: I'm still on the set!
我还在片场里。
Rachel: Joey! The wedding is in less than an hour!
乔伊,不到一小时婚礼就要开始!
Joey: I know! I'm sorry! The guy's drunk, they won't let me go until we get this.
我知道,对不起。跟我对戏的演员喝醉了。戏没拍好他们不让我走。
Rachel: Oh my God! I'm gonna have to find another minister.
我的天啊,我得再去找位牧师。
Joey: No! No, I'm the minister!
不,我就是牧师!
Joey: All right, look-look, put them both on the phone, I'll marry them right now.
听着,叫他们两个一起听电话,我现在就帮他们主婚。
Rachel: Ugh! Joey, I have to go.
乔伊,我得挂电话了。
Joey: Hey! Don't you hang up on me! I'll marry you and me right now! I have the power!
别挂我电话!我现在就可以帮你主婚!我有那样的权力!
Ross: There you go. You put on a tuxedo! Now that wasn't so scary, was it? !
你瞧瞧,你穿上了礼服一点都不可怕吧?!
Chandler: No.
对。
Ross: I'm telling you, just a little bit at a time.
我跟你说一步一步慢慢来。
Chandler: Yeah okay. Well, what's the next little bit?
接下来我们要做什么?
Ross: Getting married.
结婚。
Ross: Okay. Okay. You can do that too! Just like you've done everything else!
你一定能办到,其他的事你都做得很好!
Chandler: Yeah. You're right. I can do that.
你说得对,我可以办到。
Ross: Yeah.
是。
Chandler: Okay, excuse me for a minute.
我要出去一下,
Ross: Wh—Hey—Whoa-whoa, where, where you going? !
你要去哪?!
Chandler: Ross, I am not gonna run away again! I just want to get a little fresh air.
我不会再逃走,我只想呼吸点新鲜空气。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Chandler: Oh fresh air!
新鲜空气!
Rachel: Cover for me.
帮我掩护。
Phoebe: Wait! Maybe, maybe you're overreacting! You do that you know.
等等,或许你反应过度了。你可以做到的。
Rachel: Well Phoebe, we gotta do something!
菲比,我们得想个办法。
Rachel: Well, you know. I mean there's no way Joey's gonna make it in time. So I'm gonna through the hotel and see if there's any other weddings going on.
你知道的,乔伊没办法及时赶过来,我去看看酒店里有没有其他人在办婚礼。
Phoebe: Okay. Oh but don't tell them Monica's pregnant because, they frown on that.
别告诉他们莫妮卡怀孕了,因为他们唾弃那种事。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frown [fraun]

想一想再看

n. 皱眉,不悦
v. 皱眉头,不同意

 
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
drift [drift]

想一想再看

vi. 漂流,漂移,漂泊,吹积,偏离
vt.

 
stall [stɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 货摊,摊位,厩,畜栏,(飞行器)失速
v

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。