Rick.Yeah.Come here.You keep those nifty little vamp weapons in the car?
里克 什么事 过来 你车上还备着对付吸血鬼的可爱小武器吗
Yeah. Why do you ask?Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.I think we might need a stake or two.
备着呢 怎么了 广场已经遍布了墓穴出来的吸血鬼 我想我们需要几根木桩
Yeah. Got it.Go.Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
明白 去吧 你在干什么 英雄救美
15 words or less...Tomb vamps are here.Founding families are the target.
十五个字说完 墓穴吸血鬼来了 创始家族是袭击目标
Get her out of here. Now.Wait. Wait. Where are you going?That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
带她离开 快 等等 你去哪里 超过十五个字了 斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.Let's go find him. Come on.
等等 杰里米也在附近 去找他吧 来吧
There was this time freshman year When bonnie and I were in a fight.
高一的时候 邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.Caroline, give it a rest.Thanks.
我俩发誓永远不理对方 卡罗琳 省省吧 谢谢
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.I decided not to.
你在这里干什么 我叫你回家的 我决定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
老子说一 你不准说二 放开我 镇长 出什么事了吗
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.Take your friends with you.
拜托了 泰勒 我要你回家去 立刻 带上你的朋友们
But why? What's going on?I can't explain.All of you need to get home. Now.Please.
为什么 出什么事了 我不能解释 马上回家就是了 拜托了
Yeah, ok.Here.Take my car. It's out back.Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
好吧 给你 开我的车回去 就停在后面 快点 卡罗琳 马特 跟他一起走