I'm the sheriff. It's my call.And I say no.
我是警长 我说了算 我不同意
Richard, let me speak to the sheriff alone.
理查德 让我单独跟警长谈谈
John, you're not thinking clearly.I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
约翰 你虑事不周 我不会改变主意的
You're still around?There's something you need to know.
你还在啊 有件事你必须知道
The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight.
墓穴的吸血鬼们正在筹划今晚发动袭击
How do you know this? I went to them.
你怎么知道的 我找过他们
They think I'm with them, but I'm not.
他们以为我跟他们是一伙儿的 但我不是
They want the founding families dead.
他们要杀光创始家族
When is this supposed to happen?When the fireworks start.
他们打算何时行动 烟花开始的时候
John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them.Wait. Then we can't be here.
约翰·吉尔伯特准备用那发明对付他们 等下 那我们就不能呆在这里了
It doesn't work. It's been deactivated.
那没用的 已经失效了
Well, then a lot of people are gonna die.
那样的话 很多人类就会死
Where are they right now?They're already here, Damon.
他们现在在哪里 已经到了 达蒙
Remember, we don't know which of them ingest vervain.
记住 我们不知道谁服用了马鞭草
It's not about the feed.It's about the kill.You know what to do.
不要吸血 只管屠杀 明白怎么做了吧