Hey. I think we gotta talk.
嘿。我想我们需要谈一谈。
I'm not in the mood. Oh, that wasn't very nice.
我没有心情。噢,我这么对你说话可不好哦。
Oh come on. When I said you were nice that was a compliment.
噢,别这样。我说你好是对你的称赞。
That was the best thing you could say about me?
你最多只能用这个词来称赞我吗?
I think that says a lot. Look, P.J. , as a father, the most important thing to me is that my kids are good people.
这简单的一个词意味深长啊。听着,儿子,作为一个父亲对我来说最重要的是我的孩子们都是品行端正。
Kind-hearted, genuinely concerned about other people...Nice.
善良体贴,关心他人的好人。
Hey, by that standard you're the kid I'm most proud of.
嘿,要是论这个标准来说你可是最令老爸骄傲的孩子。
Really? -Really. -Thanks, dad.
真的?-真的。-谢谢了,老爸。
Hey, thank you for helping me out on the job today.
嘿 谢谢你今天帮我代班。
Uh, you know, I was kinda Hoping maybe someday we could Make that a permanent thing. "Duncan and son."
呃,你知道的,我倒是希望有一天这个可以持续进行下去。“邓肯和儿子”。
Oh! That reminds me-- better hit those books.
噢!这倒提醒我了,哥要去学习了。
Well, that wasn't nice at all.
这个可一点都不好。
Oh, what are you two doing here? Did the party end early?
噢,你们两个在这里干吗?派对提早结束了吗?
No, we decided not to go. The truth is we tricked you into giving us permission to go to the party.
没,我们还是决定不去了。事实上我们为了让你们同意我们去派对欺骗了你。
Did you now?
是吗?
Yes, I'm ashamed to say we did. But on the way there something made us change our minds.
是的,我们为自己的所做所为而感到羞愧。在去派对的路上有些东西让我们改变了主意。
And what's that?
是什么东西?
We saw the grape juice billboard. You know the one where the girl is hugging her mom because she's so happy with the juice?
我们看到了葡萄汁的广告牌。你知道那个一位小女孩和母亲亲切拥抱因为她很喜欢葡萄汁的广告牌吗?