There you are. I think Charlie wants to play baby with you. She keeps going, "Gabe, Gabe!"
你在这啊。我想查莉想和你玩娃娃了。她一直在说 “盖比,盖比!”
She can say it all she wants. It's not gonna happen. I'm sick of her and I'm sick of that stupid doll.
她爱怎么说就怎么说。反正我不去。我已经对她和她那傻缺娃娃厌烦了。
Oh, Charlie, come on! I didn't mean it. I was just Gabe being Gabe.
噢,查莉,不要这样!我不是那个意思。我只是在做盖比该做的事啊。
Hey, there he is! How'd it go today?
嘿,你回来了!今天还顺利吗?
The highlight of my day was carrying a bag of rats.
我今天的亮点是搬了一袋子的老鼠。
Vern must like you because he's awful particular about his rat bag.
弗恩肯定很赞赏你,因为他对搬老鼠袋的人选可是很讲究的。
Vern told me what you said about us kids. -What'd I say?
弗恩告诉了我你是怎么说我们的。-我怎么说的?
That everyone else is so great and I'm just nice.
别的孩子的评价都很高很高而我只是好而已。
So? You're nice, what's wrong with that?
那又怎么了?你挺好的,有什么问题吗?
So "nice" is what your friend calls the ugly girl he wants you to go out with. Is that all I am to you-- an ugly girl?
“好”是你朋友用来形容你想约出去的丑姑娘的。我在你眼里就是这样的人,仅仅是个丑姑娘吗?
Oh, this is so exciting, going after the perps.
噢,这真是太刺激了,去缉拿那两个小骗子。
Wait, the girls are turning around. -What?
等一下,女孩们掉头了。-什么?
Looks like they're headed back to your house.
好像她们要掉头回你家了。
Hold on your your purse, Mary Lou. We're making a u-ey. Oh yeah!
抓紧你的包包,玛丽·卢。看我的漂移大法。爽啊!
You know what would be great? -What?
你知道什么更爽吗?-什么?
If we had a siren and a flashing light.
如果我们有一个警笛和警灯。
They got app for everything.
什么手机程序都有。