I I didn't give Teddy permission first.
我,我并不是先同意泰迪参加派对的。
But I heard Teddy call you at work.
但是我听到泰迪给你打的电话了。
No, Teddy never called me at work. I'm confused. -Yeah, me too.
不,泰迪从没在我工作的时候打电话给我过。我很费解啊。-对,我也是。
May I enlighten you? -Spill it.
还是让我来点拨你们下吧?-快点。
The girls used a phone app to make it sound like you each gave them permission to go to the party.
这两个女孩用了一个手机程序让它听起来像是你们俩同意了她们去派对这事。
What? -They didn't!
什么?-她们不是的!
Oh, Mary Lou, but they did. Now, mom, so next time I'm bad, we both know there will be a next time, just remember this moment when I did something for you.
噢,玛丽·卢 别太天真了。所以,妈妈,如果我下一次捅了什么娄子,当然我们都知道那是迟早的事,不要忘了今天我为你们做了什么。
They are gonna be in so much trouble when they get home.
等她们回家看我怎么收拾她们。
Why wait till they get home? They're not the only ones who know about apps.
为什么我们要等她们回家?又不是只有她们知道有手机程序。
No, they aren't. What do we know about apps?
对,没错。可是我们知道什么手机程序?
I have a G.P.S.App on this phone. That means I can track Ivy's phone. Shall we go to a party?
我这个手机有GPS功能。就是说我可以追踪艾薇的手机。我们可以去派对了吗?
I'd be "appy" to.
我很乐意。
Hello? -Teddy dear, Gabe here. Before I share the news, let's remember this moment the next time I need a favor.
你好?-亲爱的泰迪,我是盖比。在我向你透露这些消息之前,当我需要帮助的时候请铭记这一刻。
Why do all of your calls start with the same creepy question?
为什么你每次打电话都要以毛骨悚然的问题开场呢?
Mom and Mrs. Wentz know all about the phony phone calls.
老妈和玛丽·卢太太知道了你们的小阴谋。
What? ! How'd they find out?
什么?!她们怎么知道的?
That part remains a mystery. Anywho...They're tracking you on G.P.S. and heading your way.
这仍是一个谜。不管是谁...她们正用GPS追踪你们,现在就在路上呢。
What? Our moms are tracking us on G.P.S. G.P.S. ? They're not supposed to know about that.
什么?妈妈们用GPS追踪我们。GPS?她们不应该知道这个的。
Oh gosh, thanks, Gabe. I owe you one.
天啊,谢谢你了,盖比。我欠你一个人情。
So it would seem.
算你说对了。