You waste my time. Your drug charge is podrobka. You'll never make it stick.
你在浪费我时间。那袋毒品是栽赃。你定不了罪。
I won't have to. See, it's a homicide investigation now. You wouldn't want to tell me about your friend Tomas, would you?
我没必要。现在是在调查凶杀案。你不想谈谈你的朋友托马斯吗?
I've been here since yesterday. I have nothing to do with his death.
我从昨天就关在这里。他的死和我没关系。
I never said he was the one who died. The homicide I'm working, it's a double.
我没说他是受害人。这起凶案死了两个人。
See, whoever hired you three to take out Tomas, this is how they settled the check.
不管是谁雇你们仨杀掉托马斯,这才是他通盘计划。
Now, if I were you, I'd like to be sipping a nice glass of champagne on our first flight to nowhere, instead of a sitting duck in a jail cell.
如果我是你,我就会坐上第一班飞机,喝着香槟,远走高飞,而不是等着坐牢。
But maybe I'm wasting your time.
不过,也许我在浪费你的时间。
I like Tomas. But business is business.
我喜欢托马斯。但公事归公事。
What was the deal?
你们怎么谈的?
Half a million extra each for me, Max, and Henrik. Tomas cracks the vault and...That was the plan anyway.
每人再多五十万,给我,麦克斯和亨里克。托马斯撬开金库,然后...这是原本的计划。
Plan? Whose plan? Who was the client?
计划?谁的计划?客户是谁?
It was like the rest of the job. One-time wires, no-name emails. But whoever he was, he knew everything.
和其他活计一样。一次性转账,匿名邮件。不过这个人,他无所不知。
He knew Tomas was the only person to pull off a plan like this. He also knew Tomas wouldn't have done it if he knew what he was stealing.
他知道托马斯是唯一一个能偷取成功的人。他也知道,如果托马斯知道里面是什么是不会去偷的。
And he knew for the right price you three would turn on a friend.
他还知道你们仨出卖朋友的价钱。