Excuse me. Are you the concierge?
打扰一下。你是礼宾人员吗?
Yes. How may I help you, miss...-Stevens.
是的。有什么能帮您,小姐...-史蒂文斯。
I have some jewelry that...it costs slightly more than this hotel, and I don't think I'll sleep well if it's in that little safe in the room.
我有些珠宝...价值可能比这酒店还高,我觉得要是放在房间的小保险箱里我恐怕睡不安稳。
Could you offer me anything more secure?
你们有更安全的地方吗?
Of course. I'd be happy to store your items in the hotel's vault.
当然。我很乐意将您的东西存在酒店的保险柜里。
And I don't suppose I could see this vault first, could I?
我能先看看保险箱吗?
Bars are high-carbon steel, locked at all times. The vault itself, it's...
门是用高碳钢做的,时刻上锁。保险柜本身是...
Back up! Now! Now!
后退!马上!
Cameras are dead. footage of you is being erased.
监控关了。有你的片段已经删了。
You really think you can crack that before the cops get here?
你真觉得能在警察来前打开它吗?
Cute, but that's gonna make one hell of a noise.
有趣,但动静会很大。
All right, good to go.
好了,可以走了。
It's Veterans Day. And we're three blocks away from the celebration at the Intrepid.
今天是退伍军人节。我们离无畏号博物馆的庆祝地点只有三条街。
You're pretty proud of yourself right now, huh?
你现在肯定很骄傲吧?
Let's see. The ride here tripped the relockers, so the front door's dead.
看看吧。拖这一路触发了二重锁,所以前门没戏了。
But the friction with the concrete ground down the back plate, exposing the welds. Clever boy.
不过一路和混凝土的摩擦,把背板磨掉了,露出了焊接面。聪明啊。
Let him play. Your work is done. Prost.
让他来吧。你的工作结束了。恭喜。