手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第11集 钱德想不起勾搭了乔伊的哪个妹妹(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Joey: Ok, pick a card, any card. All right, now memorize it. Show to everybody. Got it? Um mm.

好,随便选一张好,记住给大家看好了吗? 嗯。

Joey: All right, give it back to me. 5 of hearts.

好,还给我。红心5。

Ross: Real magic does exist. Wow. Wow. Joey, how do you do it?

真的魔法的确存在啊。 哇。 哇。 乔伊,你怎么变出来的?

Joey: I can't tell you that, no.

我不能告诉你。

Ross: Ah, somebody's at the door on the ceiling.

天花板上有人叫门了。

Rachel: No, that's our unbelievably loud upstairs neighbor.

我们楼上的邻居吵得要命。

Monica: He took up the carpet, and now you can hear everything.

他把地毯拆掉,现在什么都听得到。

Phoebe: Why don't you go up there and ask him to just like step lightly, please?

你为什么不去告诉他,请他“轻声慢步”呢。

Monica: I have like five times, but the guy is so charming, that I go up there to yell and then I end up apologizing to him.

我试过五次了,但那家伙魅力无穷。我上去大呼小叫,最后还跟他赔不是。

Phoebe: Ooh, that is silly. I'll go up there, I'll tell him to keep it down.

太荒谬了。我上去叫他小声点。

Monica: All right, be my guest. Good luck.

好,请便。 祝你好运。

Joey: All right, all right, all right, all right, if you really wanna know how I did it, I'll show ya.

好,如果你们想知道我是怎么变的,我就告诉你们。

When you handed me back the card, what you didn't see was, I looked at it so fast that it was invisible to the naked eye.

你把牌还给我的时候,趁你们不注意,我很快看一眼,肉眼是看不到的。

I just did it. I just did it again. Here, I'll slow it down so that you guys can see it. Ready?

我刚才办到了。又来一次。来,我放慢动作让你们看,好了没?

All: Oh, I got it.

哦,我懂了。

Phoebe: Yeah, look I was with my friend downstairs and we hear everything up here that you do, and I am sick and tired...

嘿,听着,我和我的朋友在楼下,我们听到这里的一切你做的,我感到恶心和疲劳

Guy: Whoa, you are very beautiful. Oh, thank you.

哇,你好漂亮。 哦,谢谢。

Chandler: Hey, anybody got a length of rope about six feet long with a little noose at the end?

谁有一条六尺长的绳子,末端打了活结的?

Monica: Honey, what's the matter? I just saw Janice. Oh.

亲爱的,怎么了? 我刚才看到珍妮丝了。 哦。

Chandler: Yeah, she was at Rockefeller Center skating with her husband, she looked so happy. I almost feel bad for whipping that kid's pretzel at them.

她在洛克菲勒中心,和她丈夫溜冰,看起来好幸福。我简直不忍心拿那个小孩的,椒盐卷饼打他们。

Joey: Man, I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine, after we broke up. She was just walking with her friend Donna, just laughing and talking. God, it killed me.

我记得我跟凯萨琳分手后第一次跟她见面的情形。她跟她朋友唐娜,走在一块儿说笑。老天,我难过死了。

Chandler: Yes, but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.

但你那天下午和她们两个上床了。

Joey: Sorry, I just, any excuse to tell that story you know...

对不起,我就是 不计一切地要讲那件事。

Ross: Hey Chandler, eh there's a party tomorrow, you'll feel better then.

钱德,明天要开派对,你就会高兴一点了。

Chandler: Oh, you know what, I'm I'm gonna be ok, you don't have to throw a party for me.

我不会有事的,你们不必为我开派对。

Monica: It's Joey's birthday.

是乔伊的生日派对。

Chandler: Oh, well then, if anybody should've a party it should be him.

如果有人应该开派对,那就非乔伊莫属。

Monica: Ssh! ! I cannot believe she is still up there.

我真不敢相信她还在楼上。

Chandler: Ok, well he totally screwed up the punch line. You know, it's supposed to be arrghh eh og errigh.

他把关键句完全念砸了。你知道,应该是

Mr. Kaplan: How's that coffee coming, dear?

咖啡好了没有,亲爱的?

Rachel: Yeah, right away Mr. Kaplan.

马上来,卡普兰先生。

Mr. Kaplan: I'm not supposed to drink coffee, it makes me gassy.

我不应该喝咖啡,老是放屁。

Rachel: I know!

我知道。

Mr. Kaplan: I'll bet you're thinking, 'What's an intelligent girl who wants to be in fashion, doing making coffee?' Eh?

你一定在想,这么聪明的女孩有志在服装界大展鸿图,怎么在这里泡咖啡?

Rachel: Op. Eh. Oh, you got me.

哦。 耶。 被你猜中了。

Mr. Kaplan: Well, don't think I haven't noticed your potential. Well, I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion. How does that sound? Oh, that sounds great.

别以为我没注意到你的潜力。我有一份和时装很有关系的工作要交给你。怎么样?太棒了。

Mr. Kaplan: Come on over here, sweetheart. Come on, come on. Oh thank you so much Mr. Kaplan, thank you so much. I need these hangers separated ASAP. You're welcome. You're welcome.

过来,甜心。 太感谢了。 我要你尽快把这些衣架分开。不客气。

Rachel: Oh God, I hate my job, I hate it, I hate my job, I hate it.

老天,我痛恨我的工作!恨死了。

Monica: I know honey, I'm sorry.

我知道,亲爱的,我很遗憾。

Rachel: Oh, I wanna quit, but then I think I should stick it out, then I think why would such a person stay in such a demeaning job, just because it's remotely related to the field they're interested in.

我想辞职,但我又觉得应该挺下去。然后我又想为什么要做这种有损尊严的工作?难道只因为这份工作和我的兴趣有一点点关系吗?

Monica: Gee, I don't know Rach. Order up! ! I got a Yentel soup, a James Beans, and a Howdy hold the Dowdy!

老天,我不知道,瑞秋。点菜吧,杨朵汤,詹姆斯豆,随便你点什么都行。

Rachel: Oh honey, come on, I'm sorry, I didn't...I don't mind paying my dues, you know, it's just how much am I gonna learn about fashion by walking Mira, the arthritic seamstress, to the bathroom.

好了,对不起,我不是 我不介意吃苦。但扶得了关节炎的女裁缝上厕所。我要怎样才能够学会什么叫时装?

Rachel: Hi! Is my misery amusing to you?

嗨。你觉得我的苦难很有趣吗?

Guy: I'm sorry, I wa, I wa, I was just ah...

对不起,我只是

Rachel: It's not funny, this is actually my job.

这不好笑,这就是我的工作。

Guy: Oh believe me, I I I've been there. I had to sort mannequin heads at that mannequin surplus.

相信我,我是过来人。我以前是在人体模特儿公司给模特儿的头分类的。

Rachel: Oh, well then, so I'm uh I'm just gonna go back to talking to my friend here. And you can go back to enjoying your little hamburger.

我要继续跟我朋友聊天。你可以继续享用你的汉堡。

Monica: Actually that's a Barbara Streisandwich. What? I named that one.

事实上,这个叫做“芭芭拉史翠珊”明治。咋了?我给它命的名。

Guy: Ah, just one other thing. Yes? !

还有一件事。 啥?

Guy: I ah, I work at Bloomingdale's and I might know of a job possibility if you, if you're interested?

我在布鲁明戴尔百货公司上班。如果你有兴趣,我有个可能的工作机会。

Rachel: Do you want my pickle?

想吃我的腌黄瓜吗?

Gunther: Hey guys.

大家好。

Monica: Hey Gunther. Hi. I mean you're going out on a date with the noisy guy upstairs?

嘿,甘瑟。嗨。你要跟楼上吵闹的邻居约会?

Phoebe: Well, he's very charming.

他很迷人。

Monica: I know, he's too charming, but if you two start going out, then it's just gonna make it so much harder for me to hate him.

我知道他很迷人。但如果你们交往,我就更难讨厌他了。

Phoebe: Well, you're just going to have to try.

你只得尽力而为。

Monica: Joey, where are the Jell O shots?

乔伊?酒果冻哪里去了?

Joey: I don't know, Chandler is supposed to be passing them around...

不知道,钱德。应该要端出去

Joey: Chandler!

钱德!

Chandler: Hello dillillio! !

嗨!!

Ross: Oh, somebody's feeling better.

看来你心情好多了。

Monica: Stick out your tongue. Take off your shirt!

把舌头伸出来! 把衣服脱下来!

Monica: Oh my! ! Oh my God! How many of these did you have? These are pure vodka.

老天!! 我的天!你吃了多少?这是纯伏特加做的。

Chandler: Yeah, Jell O just like Mom used to make.

对,酒果冻。妈妈以前做的就是这个味道。

Rachel: The most unbelievable thing happened to me today. Hi!

我今天碰上了最不可思议的事。 嗨!

Rachel: Hi! So I'm out having lunch at Monica's and this guy starts talking to me, and it turns out he works for a buyer at Bloomingdale's and there happens to be an opening in his department.

我在莫妮卡的餐厅吃午饭,有个家伙跟我说话。他是布鲁明戴尔的采购助理。

So I gave him my phone number and he's gonna call me this weekend to see if he can get me an interview! Wow! I know!

他们的部门要找人,我就把我的电话给了他。他这个周末要打电话给我,帮我安排面试! 哇! 我知道!

Ross: What, so this guy is helping you for no apparent reason? Uh huh!

那家伙没有任何理由地帮你? 对啊!

Ross: And he's, he's a total stranger?

你根本不认识他?

Rachel: Yeah! His name is um, Mark something.

对,他叫“马克”什么的。

Ross: Huh. Sounds like Mark Something wants to have some sex.

看来马克什么的想要做爱了。

Rachel: What! ?

什么!?

Ross: Well, I'm just saying, I mean why else would he just, you know, swoop in out of nowhere for no reason.

不然他干嘛莫名其妙地冒出来。

Rachel: To be nice?

人好?

Ross: Hey, Joey. Uh, are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?

嘿,乔伊,男人会不会莫名其妙地对陌生女子好?

Joey: No, only for sex. Thank you. So did you ah, did you tell Mark Something about me?

不会,男人只想上床而已。 谢谢。你有没有跟马克什么的提起我?

Rachel: I didn't have to, because I was wearing my 'I heart Ross' sandwich board and ringing my bell. Uh huh.

我用不着提,我穿着“我爱罗斯”的广告牌而且一直摇着铃。 哦。

Joey's Sisters: Joey! !! Happy Birthday! !

乔伊!!!生日快乐!!

Chandler: Okay, how many of that girl are you seeing?

你能看见多少个女孩?

Monica: How hammered are you? Huh? These, these are Joey's sisters.

你脑壳坏了吗?她们是乔伊的姐妹。

Chandler: Hi Joey's sisters! Hey!

嗨,乔伊的姐妹! 嗨!

Cookie: Hey. What're we drinking over here.

你喝的是什么?

Phoebe: Oh. Well, I have ah, vodka and cranberry juice.

我喝的是伏特加和小红莓汁。

Cookie: No kidding, that's the exact same drink I made myself right after I shot my husband.

真的?我干掉我丈夫之后就是调这种酒来喝。

Phoebe: Wow. Ok, I don't know how to talk to you.

好,我不知道该怎么跟你说话。

Sister 1: Whatcha doing?

你在干嘛?

Chandler: Oh, I'm taking my ex girlfriend of my speed dialer. Oh! !

把我前任女友的快速拨号删除。 哦!!

Chandler: No no no no, no, it's a good thing.

不,这是好事。

Why must we dial so speedily anyway? Why must we rush through life? Why can't we savor the precious moments? Those are some huge breasts you have.

我们要快速拨号干嘛?干嘛赶来赶去的?我们为什么不能珍惜美好时光?你胸部好大。

Ross: Hi. Hi.

嗨。 嗨。

Ross: Yeah. So um, I I heard about this ah, Mark guy that ah, Rachel met today. Isn't that great?

我听说了瑞秋今天遇到的那个叫马克的家伙。 很棒,不是吗?

Ross: Oh yeah! So ah, kinda pretty, pretty good. He sounds like a nice, good guy.

对,是很棒。看样子他是个好人。

Monica: Oh, he is. And he is so dreamy. I mean, you know what, when he left I actually used the phrase, 'Hummina hummina hummina.'

对,他简直太完美了。他走的时候,我是这么说的,哈米娜

Ross: That's excellent.

不错。

Ross: So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping you?

太好了。这么说他只是个大好人罢了。你真的认为这个叫马克的是不求回报地帮你?

Rachel: Well, I assume I'll have to take showers with him, but you know, that's true of any job.

我想我得跟他一起洗个澡。不过哪份工作不是这样。

Monica: How you feeling?

你感觉怎么样?

Chandler: Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.

我的公寓已经不存在了。因为全被我喝掉了。

Phoebe: Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents. Yeah.

你去哪里了?你拆了礼物之后我们就找不到你了。 对。

Chandler: Yeah, I ended up in the storage room, and not alone. Woooo hoooo! !! Ow, no 'woo hooing,' no 'woo hooing.'

我后来跑到贮藏室,而且不只我一个人。哇哦!!! 不要再叫了。

Phoebe: Why, what happened?

怎么了?出了什么事?

Chandler: Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.

我跟乔伊的姐妹瞎搞。这还不是最糟糕的。

Monica: What is the worse part?

那最糟糕的是什么?

Chandler: I can't remember which sister.

我不记得是哪个姐妹。

Ross: You see what men do! Don't tell me men are nice! This is men! !

你看到没有?别说男人有好人。这就是男人。

Monica: Are you insane? I mean Joey, is gonna kill you, he's actually going to kill you dead.

你疯了不成?乔伊会杀了你。他真的会把你杀死的。

Chandler: Ok! You don't think I thought of that?

你以为我没想到吗?

Phoebe: How can you not know which one? I mean that's unbelievable.

你怎么会不知道是哪一个? 简直无法置信。

Monica: I mean, was it Gina? Which one is Gina?

是吉娜吗? 哪个是吉娜?

Rachel: Dark, big hair, with the airplane earrings.

黑皮肤、蓬蓬头 、戴着飞机耳环。

Monica: No, no, no, that's not Gian, that's Dina.

那是迪娜,不是吉娜。

Chandler: You see you can't tell which one is which either, dwha! !

看到没?你们也分不清谁是谁。

Phoebe: We didn't fool around with any of them. Dwha! Dwha!

我们可没有跟哪个胡搞。

Chandler: Veronica. Look, it's gotta be Veronica, the girl in the red skirt. I definitely stuck my tongue down her throat.

一定是薇若妮卡。那个穿红裙子的女孩。我确实把我的舌头伸到她的喉咙里。

Monica: That was me.

那个是我。

Chandler: Oh, look, when I've been drinking, sometimes I tend to get a little overly friendly, and I'm I'm sorry. That's ok.

我喝了酒以后,有时候会变得太热情。对不起。 没关系。

Rachel: That's all right. That's ok.

不要紧。 算了。

Joey: Can I talk to you for a second? !

我可以跟你私下谈谈吗?

Ross: Hey, Joey. Hey.

嘿,乔伊。 嘿。

Joey: Come on! !

过来!!

Chandler: Why can't we talk in here? With, with, witnesses.

我们为什么不在这里谈?这里有人证。

Joey: I just got off the phone with my sister.

我刚跟我妹妹通完电话。

Ross: Ah, which, which one?

哪一个?

Joey: Mary Angela. Mary Angela. Yeah.

玛丽安琪拉。 玛丽安琪拉。 哦。

Monica: You know which one was she again?

这又是哪一个了?

Joey: Why don't you ask Chandler, 'cause he's the one that fooled around with her.

问钱德,他跟她胡搞。

She told me you said you could really fall for her. Now is that true? Or are you just getting over Janice by groping my sister.

她告诉我,你对她说你为她大为倾倒。这是实话?还是你泡我妹妹只是为了忘记珍妮丝?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
apparent [ə'pærənt]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,表面上的

 
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
savor ['seivə]

想一想再看

n. 味道,气味,滋味 vi. 有 ... 的味道或风味

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
separated ['sepəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开

 
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

联想记忆
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难

 
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。