Did you shoot it?
你打中它了吗
No, it disappeared among the stones.
没有 它消失在石堆里了
What happened?
怎么回事
Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane.
不知怎么 他知道我修好了飞机
I, too, am going back home today.
我今天也要回家去
It is much farther.
我家要远得多
It is much more difficult.
回家也难得多
I am afraid.
我很害怕
I can't believe I'll never hear you laugh again.
我无法相信我再也听不到你的笑声了
I'm going to make you a present.
我来送你一件礼物
In one of those stars, I shall be living.
在那么多星星中 我会住在其中的一颗
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
在那么多星星中 我会在某处畅然欢笑
And so, when you look up at the sky at night, it'll be as if all the stars are laughing.
这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候 就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑
Tonight, do not come.
今晚 别来找我
You didn't let him go? Not to the Snake!
你没有让他走吧 至少不要让他去见蛇
It wasn't my choice.
我也没有办法
It was time for goodbye.
是时候道别了
You understand it is too far.
你知道的 回家的路太远
I cannot carry this body with me.
我无法带着肉身同行
It will be like an old abandoned shell.
就像抛弃老贝壳一样
There is nothing sad about old shells.
这没有什么可悲伤的