手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第8集 戳他一下(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Janice: I don't know.

我不知道。

Phoebe: Ok. If you're alive you answer your phone!

要是你还活着,请接电话。

Monica: Ok, Ben, I won't tell your daddy that you had ice cream before dinner, if you won't tell him about our little bonking incident.

班,我不会告诉爸爸,你在晚餐前吃冰激凌。你也不能说出那个小小的意外。

Rachel: Monica, number one, I don't think Ben understands the concept of bribery, and number two, I...What? !

第一,班应该不懂什么是贿赂。第二,我 怎么了?!

Joey: You said number two.

你说"第二"

Rachel: I also said number one.

我也说了第一。

Joey: I know.

我知道。

Ross: Hey! Everyone.

大家好。

Rachel: Hi! How's my little boy?

嗨! 我的乖儿子好不好?

Rachel: He's perfect, he's never been better.

他好得很。他好得不得了。

Ross: What'd you do, take him whaling?

你们带他去捕鲸吗?

Ben: Monica.

莫妮卡。

Ross: Oh my God, he just said your name, that's great! Good job Ben.

天哪,他说了你的名字。太棒了!干得好,班。

Ben: Monica bang!

莫妮卡,砰!

Monica: Oh, that's right, that's what I'd sound like I exploded.

哦,没错,那就是我爆炸的声音。

Phoebe: Woo Hoo! The curse is broken! I called everybody I know, and everyone is alive.

诅咒解除了,我联络了所有认识的人,大家都活着。

Joey: Huh. What?

哼。 咋了?

Joey: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.

丑裸男一动也不动。

Phoebe: Oh my God! I killed him! I killed another one! And this curse is getting stronger too, to bring down something that big.

天哪,我又杀了一个人。诅咒变强了,那么胖的人也害得死。

Rachel: Well maybe he's just taking a nap.

也许他只是在睡觉。

Joey: I'm telling you, he hasn't moved since this morning.

我告诉你,他从早上开始就没动过。

Monica: All right, we should call somebody.

我们应该求援。

Ross: And tell them what? That the naked guy we stare at all the time isn't moving?

说我们在偷窥的裸男不动了?

Rachel: Well, we have gotta find out if he's alive.

我们得弄清楚他的死活。

Monica: Yeah, how are we gonna do that? There's no way.

怎么弄清楚?根本没办法。

Joey: Well, there is one way. His window's open, I say, we poke him. Hey! You know how we ah, save all those chopsticks for no reason when we get Chinese food?

有一个办法。他的窗子开着,我建议,我们戳他。我们每次吃中国菜都会留筷子。又不知道为什么。

Chandler: Yeah. Well, now we got a reason.

是啊。 现在有用了。

Chandler: What? Well, we're fashioning a very long poking device.

怎么用? 我们要做一个很长的探测器。

Chandler: All right.

好。

Joey: Hey uh, what's the matter?

你怎么了?

Chandler: I talked to Janice.

我跟珍妮丝谈过了。

Joey: Oh my God, is she going back to him?

天哪,她要回到他身边吗?

Chandler: She doesn't know. Says she loves us both. You know I woke up this morning and I was in love, you know I was happy.

她不知道。她说她两个都爱。早上醒来时,我在恋爱。我原本很快乐。

You know it serves me right for buying that twelve pack of condoms. And now I can't even return them, because she choked on the receipt!

那十二包保险套本来买得也值得。现在连退都不能退,因为收据被她咬烂了。

Joey: What are you ah, what're you gonna do?

你要怎么办?

Chandler: Aw! I don't know, you know? What, what would you do?

不知道。你会怎么办?

Joey: Well, it doesn't matter what I'd do.

我的做法不重要。

Chandler: Come on, come on, tell me.

别这样,说嘛。

Joey: All right, you're...probably not gonna wanna hear this, but ah, if it was me, and this is just me, I would ah, I would bow out.

好吧,这种话你 八成不爱听,但是,如果是我,这纯属个人意见。我会退出。

Chandler: What? What're you, what're you talking about?

什么?你在说什么?

Joey: They have a kid together, you know? They're like, they're like a family, and if, I don't know, if there's chance they could make that work, I know I wouldn't wanna be the guy who stood in the way of that. You ok? You uh, you wanna come poke a nude guy?

他们有一个孩子。你懂吗?他们是一家人。要是,我不晓得。要是他们有机会破镜重圆。我不会想当那个障碍。你还好吧?要不要来戳裸男?

Ross: Well, he's finally asleep. About that ah, bump on his head?

他终于睡着了。

Rachel: Are you, are you, are you sure it's ah, a new bump? I mean, no offense, But I've always thought of Ben as a fairly bumpy headed child.

他头上那个肿包,你确定那是新的?我没有恶意,但我一直觉得他满头是包。

Ross: It's ok if he bumps his head, kids bump their heads all the time, you know, it was your first time babysitting, I'm sure you did the best you could.

撞到头也没关系,小孩子经常撞到头。你第一次照顾他,已经尽力了。

Rachel: I did!

我有尽力。

Ross: I know! You see, you have to watch them all the time.

我知道。不过你得随时盯着。

Rachel: I did! ! I watched! I watched! I watched Monica bang his head against that thing!

我有,我盯得很紧。我眼睁睁看着莫妮卡,撞到他的头。

Ross: Monica did it?

是莫妮卡撞的?

Ross: Monica?

莫妮卡?

Monica: Yeah. Umm, did you notice anything weird about about Ben today?

嗯。 莫妮卡,你有没有发现,班今天怪怪的?

Monica: No. Why?

没有,怎么了?

Ross: Well, I was just playing with him, and you know we were doing the alphabet song, which he used to be really good at, but suddenly he's leaving out 'e' and 'f.' It's like they just ah, I don't know, fell out of his head.

我刚才在陪他玩,我们唱了"字母歌"。他一向很会唱,今天却漏了E和F。仿佛那两个字母从他脑子里掉出来了。

Monica: Really? !

真的?!

Ross: Oh, and, also, he's, he's walking kind of funny, I mean, it's like his left leg is moving a lot faster than his right leg, yeah he's in there just sort of you know...

还有,他走起路来。不太对劲。似乎左脚动得比右脚快。他一直在里面

Monica: Oh my God, I wrecked your baby! !

天哪,我害了你的儿子!!

Rachel: I hope it's still funny when you're in hell.

希望你下了地狱,还会觉得好玩。

Monica: You jerk! You know how much I love that kid! I would really... Monica bang! Monica bang! Ow!

混蛋!你明知我有多爱他!我真的会 莫妮卡,砰,莫妮卡,砰!

Rachel: I'll get the hat.

我去拿帽子。

Chandler: Janice, I have something I need to tell you, and I want you to let me get through it, because it's, it's, it's not gonna be easy.

我有一件事要告诉你。请你让我说完。因为要说出口并不容易。

Janice: Ok.

好。

Chandler: I think you should go back with Gary. I don't wanna be the guy that breaks up a family, you know when my parents split up, it was because of that guy.

我觉得你应该回到盖瑞身边。我不想当拆散家庭的人。我的父母分手,都是那个男人害的。

Whenever I would see him I would always think you know 'You're the reason, you are the reason why they're not together.' and I I hated that guy.

每次见到他,我都会想。"是你害他们不能在一起的"。我恨那个人。

And it didn't matter how nice he was, or you know, how happy he made my Dad.

不管他人有多好,还给我爸带来幸福。

Janice: Wow!

哇!

Chandler: Yeah, well. It's the right thing to do.

是的。这么做是正确的。

Janice: Oh! You're right. Oh God. But, before I can say goodbye, there's something I really need you to know, Chandler.

哦!你说得对。天哪,在我说再见之前。有件事我一定要你知道。

The way I feel about you, it's like, I finally understand what Lionel Richie's been singing about.

我对你的感觉,让我终于了解。莱昂纳尔里奇歌中的含意。

You know, I mean what we have, it's like movie love, you're my soul mate, and I can't believe we're not gonna be spending the rest of our lives together.

我们的一切。就像演电影一样。你是我的精神伴侣。我们居然无法厮守到老。

Chandler: Then don't leave me!

那就不要离开我。

Janice: What?

什么?

Chandler: Forget what I said, I was babbling! Pick me!

忘了我说的话,我是随便说说,选我吧!

Janice: No, you were right, you were right. I mean, I I I gotta give my marriage another chance.

不,你说得对,我应该再给婚姻一次机会。

Chandler: No you don't! No, no, no, I say, you have to give your divorce another chance.

不,你不能。不,你应该再给离婚一次机会。

Janice: Sweetie, you should not have to settle for just half my heart.

亲爱的,你不必委屈于我心中一半儿的位置。

Chandler: I'll settle for half your heart! I'll settle for a quarter of your heart! I will settle for a little...a tiny...a ventricle

我要委屈于你心中的一半儿位置,或者四分之一。一点儿 细微 一个心房也可以。

Janice: I'm sorry.

对不起。

Chandler: Ohhh. Don't go.

哦,不要走。

Janice: No, I I I gotta go.

不,我该走了。

Chandler: No. No! No! No!

别!

Janice: Honey, honey, huh huh, people are looking. I don't care! I don't care! !

亲爱的,大家都在看。 我不在乎!我不在乎!!

Janice: Yeah, um, ok, I'm, I'm leaving now.

好了,我要走了。

Chandler: You can't leave! I have your shoe!

你走不了!我拿了你的鞋子!

Janice: Goodbye Chandler Bing.

再见,钱德宾。

Gunther: Rachel has those in Burgundy.

瑞秋有一双紫红色的。

Joey: All right now remember, something this big and long is gonna be very difficult to maneuver, fortunately I have a lot of experience in that area.

记住,这么大,又长的东西很难操作。幸好我有这方面的经验。

Rachel: What are you, 12 today?

今天你怎么回事?12点钟吗?

Ross: Can we please focus here, a naked man's life hangs in the balance!

专心一点好吗?一个裸男的性命岌岌可危。

Phoebe: I'm telling you he's dead. What we are about to have here is a dead fat guy on a stick.

他一定已经死了。我们会戳到一个死胖子。

Joey: All right, ladies and gentlemen, let's poke. Steady. Steady. Ok, a little higher.

各位先生、女士,戳吧。稳着点。慢慢来。再高一点。

Careful of the angle. Ok, ok, we're approaching the window Thread the needle. Thread the needle.

注意角度。好,靠近窗户了。把探针伸进去。

Phoebe: He's alive! He's alive! !!

他还活着!他还活着!!!

Monica: And yet, we're still poking him.

而我们还在戳他。

Joey: Ok, retract the device, retract the device.

收回探测器,收回探测器。

Ross: He does not look happy. Hey hey, now he's showing us his poking device.

他好像不太爽。 轮到他亮出他的"探针"了。

Joey: Hey, that's never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy!

兄弟,你绝对伸不过来的!

Chandler: I'll hold you close in my arms. I can't resist your charms. And love...

我会紧紧拥你在怀里。我无法抵挡你的魅力。爱人啊

Phoebe: Love...

爱人

Chandler and I'll be a fool for you. I'm sure, you know I don't mind. No you know I don't mind.

我愿为你做尽傻事。无庸置疑。你知道我并不介意。 我并不介意。

Chandler and Yes! You mean the world to me. Oh... I know. I know.

是的。你就是我的全世界。哦 我知道。 我知道。

Chandler: I've found. I've found... ...in you, my endless love. My endless love.

在你身上,我已找到,无尽的爱。无尽的爱。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的
v. 使稳固

 
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蚀涂层

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
retract [ri'trækt]

想一想再看

v. 缩回,收回,否认,撤销

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。