I think that's the food. Oh, ok.
大概是外卖。好
Oh, thank God, she didn't cook. Amen.
幸亏她没做饭。是啊
Mr. Merlyn. Laurel. Can I come in? Oliver.
梅林先生。劳瑞尔,我能进来吗?奥利弗.
Mr. Merlyn.
梅林先生
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直想联系你呢
What are you doing here, Dad?
爸,你怎么来了
Happy Birthday, Tommy.
生日快乐,汤米。
Just give us a second. Of course.
我们单独谈谈。没问题
We're about to eat. I can't stay.
我们准备吃饭了。我不久留
Well, that works out because you weren't invited.
那是,我没邀请你
I'm being honored by the Starling City Municipal Group.
我得到了斯特林市政集团的嘉奖
They're bestowing me with their annual Humanitarian Award.
他们授予我年度人道主义奖
What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to?
怎么,他们没别人可授予了吗
I would like you to be there,if you could.
如果可以我希望你能来
I am 100% certain that I'll be busy.
我确定我会很忙
You might not believe this, but all I ever wanted for you was happiness.
你也许不会相信,我只是希望你快乐
If it will allay this tension between us, I'll turn the switch back on.
如果这能缓和我们的关系,我还是会让它回到之前的状态
Save your money, Dad. I don't need it anymore.
省着你的钱吧,老爸。我不会再需要了
I'd still like you to come to the event. It would mean a lot to me.
我还是希望你能来参加这个活动。这对我很重要
You know what, Dad? Sometimes the people that you want there the most... Aren't.
知道吗,爸。有时你最期待人,不会出现
You taught me that. Multiple times.
这是你教过我很多次的