Monica: You need some help with that? Oh, no thanks, I got it. No I don't!
需要帮忙吗? 不用了,我可以。我不行!
Monica: Whoa! Ok?
没事吧?
Joey: Whew! Stood up to fast, got a little head rush.
我起来得太快了,头有点晕。
Monica: It's the heat. And and the humidity.
天太热了。而且又潮湿。
Joey: That's a uh, that's a tough combination.
加起来,实在蛮难受的。
Monica: Do you wanna come in for some lemonade?
想不想进来喝杯柠檬汁?
Joey: Like you wouldn't believe. Wow! This is a great place.
想得不得了。你家好漂亮。
Monica: Thank you. Just make yourself comfortable.
谢谢。自己随意不要客气。
Joey: Gotcha.
懂了。
Monica: This place is really my Grandmother's.
这其实是我奶奶的房子。
I got it from her when she moved to Florida, otherwise I could never afford a place like this.
她搬去佛罗里达,我才能住,否则我根本租不起。
So if landlord ever asks, I'm 87 year old woman, who's afraid of her VCR.You thirsty?
要是房东问起,你就说我是87岁害怕录影机的老太太。你渴吗?
Joey: Oh, you bet I am!
渴得不得了。
Monica: Ok, here's your penis! Oh my God! !! What the hell are you doing? !!
好。这是你的阴茎!!!天哪!你在干什么?!!
Joey: You said, you wanna come in for some lemonade?
你问我想不想进来喝柠檬汁。
Monica: So? !
所以呢?!
Joey: Whoa, ah! ! Were you just gonna give me lemonade?
你只是要给我柠檬汁?
Monica: Yeah huh! ! Cover yourself up!
是啊!!赶快遮起来!
Joey: Oh right, sorry.
对喔,抱歉。
Monica: I don't believe this! When someone asks you in for lemonade, and to you that means they wanna have sex?
我真不敢相信。人家请你喝柠檬汁,就是想跟你上床?
Joey: Um usually...yeah! Well, not just lemonade, ice tea, sometimes juice.
通常 是啊!不只柠檬汁啦,冰茶啦,果汁啦。
Well, sorry, I just, I thought you liked me. Such a jerk.
我很抱歉,我只是,我以为你喜欢我。我真混蛋。
Monica: It's ok. I suppose it could happen to anyone, not anyone I know, but...By the way I can still see it.
没关系。任何人都会碰上这种事。我不认识这种人,不过 我还是看得到。
Monica: Pheebs? Huh? Where's your bed?
菲比 哈? 你的床呢?
Phoebe: It's not in the apartment? Oh, no. I can't believe this is happening again.
不在屋里吗?居然又发生这种事了。
Monica: What? Ok, enough with the third degree! I I've, I don't live here anymore.
什么? 好,别拷问我了。我 我不住这里了。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在说什么?
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I I I I don't live here anymore.
对不起,我不住这里了。
I I didn't know how to tell you, but you know everybody else knows!
我不知道该怎么告诉你,但是其他人都知道。
Monica: Everybody knows?
大家都知道?
Phoebe: That was supposed to be a good thing, I forget why.
这本来是好事,但是我忘了原因。
Monica: I don't understand this. I thought we were doing so much better lately.
我不明白,我原以为我们以后会相处很好。
Phoebe: Yeah, 'cause I moved out.
是的,只要我搬走就可以。
Monica, I, do you know, ok, do you know, I couldn't sleep for like a month because I got like a dot of ink on one of the sofa cushions?
我曾经一整个月睡不着。就因为我在沙发垫上,滴了一滴墨水。
Monica: Well, you you could've just turned the cushion over.
你可以把它翻面啊。
Phoebe: Yeah, I would've except I had a big spaghetti stain on the other side.
我本来会翻,但另一面,沾到意大利面酱汁。
Monica: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Ok, this is what I'm talking about, this. I I need to live in a land where people can spill.
这就是我要说的。我要住在可以打翻东西的地方。
Monica: You can spill. In the sink.
你可以打翻东西啊,在水槽里。
Phoebe: Aw, honey it's not your fault, you know this is who you are, and I love you, and I want us to be friends, and if I keep living here I don't see that happening.
亲爱的,不是你不好,你就是这样。我爱你,我要我们是朋友。要是我留在这里,那是不可能的。
Monica: I love you, too. Aww, good. What?
我也爱你。 那就好。怎么了?
Monica: What? I'm just sad.
什么?我只是很难过。
Phoebe: No you're not, you're wondering which cushion it is.
才怪,你在想是哪一个垫子。
Monica: Well, why can't I think of both? ! I mean I can think two things!
我为什么不能两个都想?我的意思是,我可以想两件事情。
Phoebe: Go ahead look! You know you want to! Go!
继续吧,看!你知道你需要什么的,加油!
Oh, my God!
上帝啊!
Chandler: So ah, whatcha watching?
在看什么?
Joey: Baywatch.
"海滩游侠"。
Chandler: What's it about?
在演什么?
Joey: Lifeguards.
救生员。
Chandler: Well, that sounds kinda stupi...Who's she?
听起来蛮蠢…她是谁?
Joey: Nicole Eggert. You'll like her.
妮可艾格。你会喜欢她的。
Chandler: Wow! Look at them run.
哇,她们在跑。
Joey: They do that a lot. Hey, you want a beer?
她们经常在跑。你要喝啤酒吗?
Chandler: Yeah, I'll go get one. No, no, no, don't get up, I got a cooler right here.
我去拿一个。 别起来,冰桶在这里。
Chandler: Hello! Hey.
嘿。 嘿。
Chandler: Do you have any beers? We're out of beers.
你有啤酒吗?我们的喝完了。
Monica: Help yourself.
自己拿。
Chandler: You ok?
你还好吗?
Monica: Phoebe moved out.
菲比搬走了。
Chandler: Right.
对。
I don't understand.
我不懂。
Monica: I don't understand, I mean am I so hard to live with, is this why I don't have a boyfriend?
我真的这么难相处?所以才找不到男朋友?
Chandler: Noo! ! You don't have a boyfriend because...I don't, I don't know why you don't have a boyfriend.
不是!!你没有男朋友是因为 我不知道为什么。
You should have a boyfriend.
你应该要有的。
Monica: I think so.
我也这么认为。
Chandler: Oh ho, come here. ,come here.
哦,过来,来。
Listen, you are one of my favorite people and the most beautiful woman I've ever known in real life.
听我说,你是我最喜欢的人之一。还是我在现实中所认识,最漂亮的女人。
Ross: Hi. Where is everybody?
人都在哪里?
Phoebe: Oh, it's already closed, Chris gave me the keys to lock up what is wrong?
已经关门了,克里斯要我锁门,出了什么事?
Ross: My marriage, I think my marriage is um, is kinda over.
我想我的婚姻,应该是完蛋了。
Phoebe: Oh no! Why?
不会吧,为什么?
Ross:'Cause Carol's a lesbian. And, and I'm not one. And apparently it's not a mix and match situation.
因为卡萝是女同性恋。而我不是女同性恋。而且这显然不是一时激情。
Phoebe: Oh my God! I don't believe it! Oh, you poor bunny.
天哪!我真不敢相信。可怜的孩子。
I'm an idiot. I mean shoulda seen it, I mean Carol and I'd be out and she'd, she'd see some beautiful woman, and, and she'd be Ross y'know look at her, and I'd think, God, my wife is cool!
我是白痴。我早该看出来了。卡萝和我出门,她都会看漂亮女人。她会说:罗斯,你看她。我还觉得,天哪,我老婆真酷。
Phoebe: Hey, do you think that Susan person is her lover?
嘿,你觉得那个苏珊,是她的情人吗?
Ross: Well, now I do! !
我现在知道了。
Phoebe: I'm sorry.
对不起。
Ross: Seven years. I mean we've been together seven years, she's the only woman who's ever loved me, she's the only woman I've I've ever...
都七年了。我们在一起七年了。她是唯一爱过我的女人。也是我唯一有过
Chandler: Umm, this is nice.
嗯,真好。
Monica: I know, it is, isn't it?
我知道,很棒对不对?
Chandler: No, I mean it, this feels really good. Is it hundred percent cotton?
我是认真的,摸起来好舒服。是百分之百纯棉吗?
Monica: Yeah! And I got it on sale, too.
对,而且还是特价品。
Chandler: I mean, it looks nubby but...but it's not.
我的意思是,看起来疙疙瘩瘩的,但 但不是。
Anyway, I should go, one of the lifeguards was just about to dismantle a nuclear device.
我该走了。有一个救生员正要拆除核弹。
Monica: Well, if you wanna get a drink later, we can.
我们待会可以去喝一杯。
Chandler: Oh yeah, that sounds great. Ok.
听起来不错。 是的。
Chandler: Oh, and listen, it's, it's gonna be...
哦,听着,事情一定会
Monica: I know. Thanks.
我知道。谢了。
Ross: Maybe this wouldn't've happened if I'd been more nurturing, or I'd paid more attention, or I...had a uterus. I can't believe it!
搞不好可以避免,要是我再有深度一点。或是多注意她一点。或是我 有子宫。我真不敢相信!
Phoebe: I know. No, no, you know you don't deserve this, you don't, Ross. You're, you're really, you're so good.
我知道。你不该受这种折磨,真的。你人这么好。
Ross: Thanks. And you're so sweet. And you're kind. Thanks.
谢谢。 而且你很体帖,心肠又好。 谢谢。
Ross: All right, come here. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Huh? Ok. Oh.
过来。等一下。 哈? 好了。 哦。
Ross: Wait, wait, wait, wait. What? My footis stuck in the pocket.
等一下。 啥? 我的脚卡在球洞里。
Phoebe: What? No, I can't get it out.
什么? 我弄不出来。
Phoebe: That's not something a girl wants to hear.
女生可不想听到这种话。
Ross: No, come on, don't start. Aw! What?
你别逗我。 怎么了?
Ross: Stupid balls are in the way.
那些烂球好碍事。
Ross: Oh well. It probably wouldn't've been the most constructive solution.
好吧。这不是最有建设性的解决方式。
Phoebe: You've chalk on your face. Em?
你的脸上有粉笔灰。 哈?
Phoebe: Oh, Ross you're right, I don't know why I always thought this was real grass.
罗斯,你说得对,我怎么会一直以为这是真的草皮。
Monica: Honey, you ok? My wife's a lesbian. Cool!
你还好吗? 我老婆是同性恋。 酷!
Chandler: Ross Joey, Joey Ross.
罗斯,乔伊,乔伊,罗斯。
Chandler: I can't believe you came back.
不敢相信你竟然回来了。
Rachel: Don't say anything. I don't wanna speak, I don't wanna think.
什么都不要说。我不想说话,我不想思考。
I just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now.
我只要你现在就抱起我吻我,跟我作爱。
Friend No. 2: Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Rachel: What? You missed the exit!
什么。 你错过出口了。
Rachel: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
My God, what were you thinking about?
上帝啊,你在想什么?
Rachel: Um, Barry. Awwww! !
嗯,贝利。 哦!!