手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第5集 小弗兰克(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Joey: You! Spackle boy! Get up!

泥水匠!给我起来!

Monica: Ah ah ah, hey you started this, you'll finish it.

啊,你要有始有终。

Chandler: He started mine first!

是我先受害的!

Phoebe: Build the unit Cinderellie, lay the tile Cinderellie.

辛德瑞拉去做柜子,辛德瑞拉去铺瓷砖。

Chandler: He was helping me first! But I need a bathroom first!

他先帮我弄的! 不,我需要浴室,我是女生。

Joey: Woah, woah, woah, woah. You guys figure it out. I'm gonna take a little break.

哦。你们自己商量,我先休息一会儿。

Chandler: Oh that's good! Take a break?

很好! 休息一会儿?

Joey: Yeah, I think even God rested on the seventh day.

是的,我认为就算是上帝也会在第七天休息一下。

Monica: Joey if this takes seven days you'll be able to meet God and ask him about it yourself!

乔伊,如果这个需要花七天,你会去见上帝,然后自己问他关于这个的事情。

Frank: Whoa! Big octopus.

哇!大章鱼。

Phoebe: Hello. Oh my God, I totally forgot! Well can't someone else do it?

嘿。天哪,我都忘了。不能找别人吗?

But, I have company. Yeah, no look, that's all right I'll come in.

但是我有客人。没关系,我去。

Ok. Um, Frank, I'm really sorry but I have to go into work.

对不起,我得去工作。

It's it's one of my regulars and he's insisting that I do him so.

我的一个熟客坚持要让我做。

Frank: Hey, what kind of work do you do?

你在做什么工作?

Phoebe: Oh! I'm a masseuse. I give people massages and stuff.

我是按摩师。我帮客人按摩。

Frank: You you work at one of those massage parlors?

你在按摩院工作?

Phoebe: Well, you know, we don't call it that, but yeah!

我们不那样叫,不过没错。

Frank: Wow! That's wild! No, I had no idea.

好劲爆。我完全不知道。

Phoebe: All righty. I'll be back in in a little bit. Unless, you wanna come with me?

好吧。我过一会儿就回来。除非你想跟我去。

Frank: You mean like watch?

你是说去看吗?

Phoebe: No, no, you can get one yourself. It'll be on the house! You know, what are big sisters for?

不是,你也可以接受服务,而且是免费招待。不然要姐姐干什么?

Frank: Well, I don't think this, you know.

我并不想这个,你知道吗?

Phoebe: No, no, no, I wouldn't do you myself, I mean that would be weird.

不。我不会亲自招呼你,那样很奇怪。

Yeah, no, I'll get one of the other girls to do it. Oh, this is so much fun! Yey! Are you excited?

我会请其他小姐来为你做。真好玩!你兴奋吗?

Frank: Yeah! Hey, do Monica and Rachel work there?

是的。莫妮卡和瑞秋也在那里工作吗?

It's beautiful!

好漂亮!

Monica: Beautiful! It's like the first bathroom floor there ever was. Whoa! What're you going in there for?

漂亮!就跟之前地板的样子一样。你想进去干什么?

Chandler: You want, like a number?

你想一起吗?

Ross: Hi! Bye! Hey!

嘿! 再见!嘿!

Ross: Ok, I'm done with my choices, these are final.

好,我选好了。这是最后名单。

Rachel: Well, it's about time. Yeah, very official.

你也该选好了。 是啊,好正式。

Ross: Oh, yeah, well, you know Chandler printed it up on his computer.

对,这是钱德用他的电脑打印的。

Monica: And who laminated it?

谁拿去压膜的?

Ross: That was me.

是我。

Rachel: All right let me see. Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurley, Michelle Pfieffer, and Dorothy Hammel?

拿来我看看。乌玛瑟曼、薇诺娜瑞德、伊莉莎白赫莉、米歇尔法伊弗和多萝西哈米尔?

Ross: Hey, it's my list!

嘿,这是我的名单!

Rachel: Okay honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice.

你知道她只有在冰上,才会一直转吧。

Frank: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Y'know, ow!

嗷!

Phoebe: Hey! Hey! What's going on? She broke my arm.

怎么了? 她扭断了我的手。

Girl: He touched my fanny. No, she touched mine first!

他摸我的屁股。 是她先摸我的!

Girl: That's my job!

那是我的工作!

Frank: So wait, what's the deal here, I can have sex with you, but I can't touch you? Phoebe and Ewww! !!

什么意思?我可以跟你做爱,却不能摸你? 呀!!!

Phoebe: You can't have sex with her! What'd you think I was, a hooker?

你不能跟她做爱! 你以为我是妓女?

Frank: No, ok, I know, you're a masseuse, it's cool, I'm not a cop.

不,我知道你是按摩师,冷静点,我又不是警察。

Phoebe: Ok, Jasmine, can you, can you ask Mr. Whiffler if he can wait for like five minutes.

你去请威佛先生等5分钟。

Jasmine: Fine. I don't like you! !

好。我不喜欢你!!

Phoebe: So that's what you thought I did! ! God! That's not what I do!

你以为我是干那行的!!天哪!我不是干那行的。

Frank: Wait, that's that's, what that's not what you do?

等等,你不是干那行的?

Phoebe: Nooo! Oh! Why would you think that?

不是!你怎么会这么想?

Frank: I don't know, I mean, you know, it's, this is the city, you know, I just, I mean, I, I don't know.

不知道,这是城里嘛。我是说,我不知道。

Phoebe: Whatever, it's the perfect end to the perfect weekend, anyway.

随便,好一个完美的周末,完美的句点。

Frank: Oh, wait, no, you're right, no, it was perfect and uh, I can't believe that I screwed it up so bad.

等一下。你说得没错,真的很完美。我居然把它搞砸了。

Phoebe: You really thought it was perfect?

你觉得很完美?

Frank: Well, no, maybe maybe it wasn't perfect, but you know, it was pretty cool, you know, 'cause we had all those great talks, you know?

也许称不上完美。但还是很酷,我们聊得那么愉快。

Phoebe: Yeah, um, which ones in particular were great for you?

你觉得哪一次特别愉快?

Frank: Well you know about the tongue thing, you know, and how I told you about my likes and my dislikes...

就是卷舌头的事。还有我告诉你,我喜欢什么,讨厌什么。

Phoebe: I don't... How how I like to melt stuff, and how I dislike stuff that doesn't melt.

我不 我喜欢熔化东西,不喜欢不能熔化的东西。

Phoebe: Right, ok, um mm.

对,好。

Frank: Yeah, you know, 'cause I feel like I can really talk to you 'cause, you know, you're my sister, you know?

我有话都能对你说,因为你是我姐姐,你懂吧?

Phoebe: Yeah, I guess I do, yeah.

是啊,我想我可以。

Frank: Then I go feel your friend up and make you mad at me.

结果我却摸你朋友,惹你生气。

Phoebe: Well, I I wasn't hopping mad, you know.

我也没有气得跳起来。

Frank: You hopped a little bit. Yeah, I'm really sorry. You know, I'm really.

你有跳一、两下。我真的很抱歉。

Phoebe: Ok. All right, this is my favorite part of the weekend, right now, this.

算了。我觉得现在这一刻最棒了。

Frank: This? Uh huh.

现在? 嗯哼。

Frank: Oh come on we went, we went to Time Square, we we found ninja stars, I I almost got arm broken by a hooker...

拜托,我们去了时代广场。买到忍者明星,我差点被妓女扭断手。

Phoebe: She is not a hooker.

她不是妓女。

Frank: Well, when I tell my friends about her she will be.

我跟朋友吹嘘时,她就是。

Monica: Phoebe what's that?

菲比,那是什么?

Phoebe: Oh! Frank Jr. gave me this before he left. This present tools.

小弗兰克临走前给我的。一件礼物。

It used to belong to our dad. It's his garage door opener till Frank melted it.

以前是属于我爸的,他开车库门用的。直到弗兰克熔化了它。

Cool!

酷!

Chandler: Sound the bell, gather up all the men you can find. We got ourselves an entertainment unit raising.

铃声响起,集合所有能找到的人。我们自己要把娱乐柜举起来。

Chandler: No seriously, can you help us?

不 说真的,你们能帮我们吗。

Chandler: Ok, on three. One...Two...

数到三。一 二

Joey: Why don't we just go on two.

为什么不数到二?

Chandler: Why two?

为什么?

Joey: Because it's faster.

这样比较快。

Chandler: Yeah, I could've counted to three like four times without all this 'two' talk.

如果没有关于"二"的对话,我都已经数到三 四遍了。

Rachel: Oh! All right, but in the future... Ok! ! Ok! ! Come on! Heavy thing, not getting lighter!

哦! 好,但是以后 好!!好!! 算了吧! 这个柜子很重,不会变轻的!

Chandler: Ok, one...two...

一 二

Joey: So we are going on two? All right! !

所以要数到二吗? 好!!

Chandler: Oh, good job Joe. Wow, it's big!

乔伊,干得好。 哇。好大!

Chandler: Yeah. Yeah, so big that it actually makes our doors look smaller!

是很大,显得我们的门看起来小了!

Joey: Maybe, my ruler's wrong.

可能是量尺有问题。

Phoebe: Maybe all the rulers are wrong.

可能所有的量尺都有问题。

Joey: Look it's not that bad. So what, it blocks a little of your door, a little of my door.

还好嘛,你的挡一点点,我的挡一点点。

Chandler: Yeah, you know what I got a better idea.

我有更好的主意。

How how about it blocks none of mine door and a lot of your door?

干脆不要挡我的,都去挡你的。

Joey: Ok. Listen, before I forget, that side is still wet.

听着,趁着我还记得,那边油漆未干。

Chandler: Arm hair stuck! Arm hair stuck!

衣服上的毛粘住了!衣服上的毛粘住了!

Rachel: Ok sir, um mm, let me just see if I got this right.

我跟你确认一下。

Ah, so this is a half caf, double tall, easy hazel nut, non fat, no foam, with whip, extra hot latte, right?

这是咖啡因减半、中大杯、少许榛果、脱脂牛奶、不要奶泡、要打过、非常烫的拿铁,对吧?

Okay, great. You freak.

太好了。变态。

Ross: Thank you.

谢谢。

Isabella: Um, coffee to go, please.

一杯咖啡外带。

Ross: Isabella Rosselini!

是伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼!

Monica: Are you serious? Oh my God.

不会吧?天哪!

Ross: Damn! I can not believe I took her off my list.

该死!我居然把她从我的名单删掉。

Monica: Why? 'Cause otherwise you'd go for it?

怎么?不然你会行动吗?

Ross: You know, maybe.

也许。

Rachel: Oh oh, you lie.

骗人。

Ross: What, you don't think I'd go up to her?

你不认为我会行动?

Rachel: Ross, it took you ten years to finally admit you liked me.

你花了十年承认你喜欢我。

Ross: Yeah, well missy, you better be glad that list is laminated.

是吗?小姑娘,你最好庆幸,这份名单已经压膜了。

Rachel: You know what honey, you go ahead, we'll call her an alternate.

这样吧,你过去。就当她是候补人选。

Ross: Ok, hold my cruller. Ok.

好,帮我拿油煎饼 。行。

Monica: Rach, are you really gonna let him do this?

你真的要让他去?

Rachel: Honey, he's about to go hit on Isabella Rosselini. I'm just sorry we don't got popcorn.

亲爱的,他要去泡伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼耶。可惜没有爆米花可吃。

Ross: Hi! Hi, I'm Ross, um, you don't know me, but I'm I'm a big, big fan of yours. I mean, um um, Blue Velvet, woo oo hoo!

你好,我是罗斯。你不认识我,但我是你的超级影迷。我是说《蓝丝绒》.

Um, I was wondering if I could um, maybe buy you a, um, cup of coffee? Or, reimburse you for that one.

我能不能请你喝一杯咖啡?或是把钱给你。

Isabella: Aren't you with that girl over there?

你不是跟那个女生一对儿?

Ross: Well, yeah, kinda. Um, but that's ok, see we have an understanding.

算是啦。但是没关系,我们相互理解。

Um, see we each have this list of of five famous people, and you are one of mine.

我们都有一份五个名人的名单,你就在我的名单上。

So I'm allowed to sleep with you. No, no, no, it's flattering.

所以她允许我可以跟你上床。不,不,不,这是恭维。

Isabella: I don't know. Oh no, no, no, wait, wait, Isabella.

还是算了。 哦,别,等一下嘛,伊莎贝拉。

Don't, don't just dismiss this so fast. I mean this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...

先别急着否决,这可是千载难逢的机会

Isabella: Yeah, for you. Is that the list? Um, yes.

对你而言。这就是名单? 嗯,对。

Isabella: Can I see it? Um, no.

我可以看吗? 不行。

Isabella: Come on! But, ok.

看一下嘛 . 好吧。

Isabella: I'm not in the list!

我不在名单上。

Ross: Um, see, but that's not the final draft.

这不是定稿。

Isabella: It's laminated!

都压膜了。

Ross: Yeah, um, ok, see, you were, you were on my list but my friend, Chandler...brought up the point that you are international. So I bumped you for Winona Ryder. Local.

对,好吧,你本来在名单上。但是我的朋友,钱德 指出你太国际化了。所以我拿薇诺娜瑞德取代你,本国的。

Isabella: You know, it's ironic, What?

真是太讽刺了, 什么?

Isabella:...because I have a list of five goofy coffee house guys and yesterday I bumped you for that guy over there.

因为我也有一份名单,列了五个咖啡店蠢人。就在昨天,那个人取代了你。

Ross: We're just gonna be friends.

我们当朋友就好了。

Joey: You know what? Umm?

你知道吗? 嗯?

Joey: I bet 'ya ya I could fit in there.

我赌我塞得进去。

Chandler: I've got five bucks says you can't.

我拿5元赌你塞不进去。

Joey: Get out your checkbook, mister.

掏支票吧,先生。

Chandler: Oh, I think I have the cash.

我有现金。

Joey: You are dogged man! I totally fit!

你这个失败者,老兄。我塞得刚刚好。

Chandler: Yeah, you got me. I'm out five big ones! Here you go.

是啊,被你赢了。我输了5元大钞!拿去吧。

Joey: Thank you. Cha ching!

谢谢。赢了!

Oh, well hello Mr. Lincoln. Better luck next time buddy. And the drinks are on me!

林肯先生,你好!祝你下次好运,伙计。酒钱由我出!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
dislike [dis'laik]

想一想再看

v. 不喜欢,厌恶
n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感

联想记忆
alternate [ɔ:l'tə:nit,'ɔ:ltə:neit]

想一想再看

adj. 交替的,轮流的,间隔的
v. 交替,

 
spackle ['spækl]

想一想再看

一种抹墙粉的商标名;抹墙粉于...

联想记忆
tile [tail]

想一想再看

n. 瓦片,瓷砖
v. 盖瓦,铺瓷砖

 
reimburse [.ri:im'bə:s]

想一想再看

vt. 偿还,报销

联想记忆
checkbook ['tʃekbuk]

想一想再看

n. 支票簿

 
draft [dræft]

想一想再看

n. 草稿,草图,汇票,徵兵
vt. 起草,征

 
dismiss [dis'mis]

想一想再看

vt. 解散,开除,逃避,(法律)驳回

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。