Man, we are definitely losing the war when it comes to this particular well.
老天,如果是这种战争那我们输定了
I swear to God, they blow up another well, I take another pair of boots off. It's like fucking musical chairs.
我对天发誓,他们又炸了一口井 我又弄丢了一双鞋 那就像抢椅子游戏
Hey, do I have to buy a dress for your wedding?
嘿,我要不要为你的婚礼买条礼服?
No. Whatever you wear in Kabul is fine.
不用,在喀布尔,你穿什么都行
Yeah? Yes.
是吗?是的
The only thing I ask is that you make sure my friend is there.
我唯一的请求是 希望你确保我的朋友们能到场
Aw, your friend is me.
你朋友就是我啊
I get it.
我明白了
Mount up! Jesus, Stern!
赶紧的!老天,斯特恩!
General, excuse me. Hey. General, do you have a minute?
将军,抱歉,嘿,将军,你有空吗?
Not now, Baker.
现在不行,贝克
It's just... The Taliban haven't been destroying the well here.
只是...这里的井不是塔利班份子摧毁的
The women of the village are destroying it. Or so they tell me.
而村子里的女人们正在摧毁它 他们是这么跟我说的
We dug that well several times for the women so they don't have to walk to the river.
我们为那些女人挖了好几次那口井 这样她们就不用跋涉到河边去
But they want to walk to the river.
但她们想到河边去
It's their only chance to be social and gossip and, you know, hang out.
那是她们唯一能交友 聊天,你知道,一起聚聚的机会
I think that they have a bunch of old Soviet landmines, and they just prop one up and throw rocks at it.
我觉得她们有很多过去的苏维埃地雷 她们只需要埋下一颗 再在上面扔个小石子