How long is it gonna take to see a doctor?
看个医生是得等多久啊
I'm definitely getting something-- I'm pre-sick.
我绝对是生什么病了,现在是病发前期
I'm stage one pre-sick. I need penicillin.
我现在是初期的病发前期,我需要青霉素
I told you before, you have to man up and not give in to this sick stuff.
我跟你说过了,你得硬起,坚决跟病魔抗争到底
I'm not like you. I have actual things I feel.
我又不像你。我是个有感觉的人
Menachem Goldman. Menachem Goldman.
米那肯·古德曼。米那肯·古德曼
This must be the orthodox Jewish neighborhood.
这一带肯定是正统的犹太社区
Either that or we're in ZZ Top-ville.
不然就是ZZ托普村了
Max, have some respect.
麦克斯,放尊重点
Hey, I got nothing but respect. They basically invented southern rock.
我超级敬重的好不好。他们可是发明南方摇滚的乐团呢
I love the Jewish people.
我超喜欢犹太人
Whenever I felt sick before, I'd just pop over to the townhouse next door and visit Dr. Klein.
以前一觉得自己病了,我就跑到隔壁别墅,找克莱医生
So your love was contingent on pills? We're not that different.
所以谁有药丸你就爱谁啊。咱俩根本是一丘之貉嘛
Actually, the Kleins and I were very close. I was invited to many passover in their home.
其实以前我跟克莱一家关系很好。我多次被邀请去他们家过逾越节呢
In fact, they called me their honorary Jew.
他们以前还称我为"荣誉犹太人"呢
Rivka Shemshelewitz. Rivka Shemshelewitz.
里芙卡·尚舍罗威茨。里芙卡·尚舍罗威茨
Well, you're no Rivka Shemshelewitz.
人家的犹太名比你帅气多了
Mrs. Klein always said I had a bissel Jew.
克莱夫人总说我有"细尘"犹太血统呢
You had a Jewish vacuum cleaner?
你还有台犹太的"吸尘"器啊
No. Bissel. It's a Yiddish word. It means little.
不,是"细尘"啦。是意第绪语中少量的意思
And this one time I had a bissel flu and she brought me chicken soup every day.
有一次我得了细尘感冒,她就天天送鸡汤给我喝
So why don't you just give Dr. Klein a call?
那你直接打给克莱医生不得了
I did three times and no return.
我打了三次都没人回
I guess he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore because of my father's financial scandal.
他估计不想跟我沾上边了吧,我爸弄了这么大的财务丑闻
All those years I thought we were family. Guess not.
那么多年来,我以为我们亲如家人。原来只是我自作多情
I don't know, ignoring your needs and pretending you don't exist? Sounds like family to me.
不一定吧,有求必不应,视你如空气。我觉得这就是家人啊