Hey. You looking for this, little guy?
你是在找这个吗,小家伙
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out what to do.
我也在想该怎么办
Um, I got to call you back, ok? Ok.
我回头再打给你好吗
Landon? Landon? Landon?
兰登?兰登?兰登?
My dad has one of those. He says it means a bad thing.
我爸爸也有这样的纹身。他说这代表的是坏事
Aw, it's not bad. It's a symbol of strength and power just like your dad.
不是坏事。这是一种力量和强大的标志,就像你爸爸一样
Ah. Don't be in such a hurry, buddy. Do you like motorcycles?
别急,小家伙。你喜欢摩托车吗
Because, you know, if you want to ride a motorcycle, you should tell your dad to come see me.
因为如果你想骑摩托,就该让你爸爸来找我
Landon, get over here!
兰登,过来这里
You got a brave boy there.
你的儿子很勇敢
What do you want?
你想做什么
I was just keeping him company. He was here all alone.
我只是陪陪他。他刚才一个人
Society is full of unsavory people.
社会上到处是可怕的人
As a mother, you should be more careful.
作为母亲,你应该更加小心
Leave us alone.
离我们远点
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You, too, buddy.
我也是,小家伙